The rise of antisemitism in the Democrat party

Sturgis

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:55 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
A person can have love without being a christian. Many self-avowed Christians however show little to no love/compassion/decency...
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:58 pm
I would very much like to stay on topic in this post here.

This post is about the rise of evil and hatred of the Jewish people within the democrat party, it is not a post about President Trump. I have only mentioned him because of false statements made here.

When posting here, please stay on topic, and do not engage in whataboutism.

Thank you
Sturgis

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:00 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Since Trump is a huge part of what is contributing to the rise of antisemitism in this country, he is part of the conversation topic list.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:01 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
A person can have love without being a christian.

Very true. I apologize if it seemed as though I implied that to have love you must be Christian. I am truly sorry.

Quote:
Many self-avowed Christians however show little to no love/compassion/decency

I see many postings like this since coming to this country. I don't understand this, because all I have ever seen is compassion from the Christians I have met here. When I first came here, a very generous Christian family allowed us to stay with them, and even helped a member of my family with an aspect of the immigration process.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:03 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Trump is a huge part of what is contributing to the rise of antisemitism in this country

Please back that erroneous statement up with evidence.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:08 pm
@Sturgis,
Trump also embraces white supremacy groups (hint...they are anti-Semitic) but then again Hitler was raised as a Christian. I don't think Hitler was a registered Democrat. David Dukes thinks Trump is a signal that God only loves white men. Women of all colors get too lippy, best they be ignored.
Setanta

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:09 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Bite us . . . actually, this thread (not post) is about just another lame Russian troll.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:12 pm
@glitterbag,
President Trump's daughter is married to a Jewish man. For someone who's 'anti-semitic', he sure is doing a piss poor job! That must be why he supports Jerusalem.

This is what makes my head spin, even when shown proof that shows their statements to be wrong, the Trump derangement type of people still froth at the mouth. The mental illness is so strong that it blinds them to observable reality.

Again, you have shown that you are someone to be ignored.
glitterbag

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:15 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Well, Damn......have you mistaken me for the idiot whisperer....now you hurt my feelings

Ditto what Setanta said
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:15 pm
@Setanta,
The post is about the extreme evil that has infected one of the two major political parties in America. it is not about president Trump. Please see my below comment

Quote:
Whenever a person is confronted with truth's that they personally find uncomfortable, and their response is to trot out the hackneyed "you're a Russian robot" tripe, that is indeed the mark of a profoundly small minded individual.

Calling someone a Russian troll just because you disagree with them is 'weak sauce', as my oldest would say.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:24 pm
If is looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck . . .

I am not and never have been a registered Democrat. I have not brought up the fat boy in the White House. Your narrative here is bullshit. You show all the earmarks of a Russian troll. Your English sucks, you attempt to use contemporary English-language slang is lame, your narrative about American political parties is naive and simplistic. Really, is this the best that Tsar Vladimir can expect for his money?
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:46 pm
Right, you make a string of vile and insulting remarks and expect me to converse with you?

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:52 pm
@Setanta,
My lord, are you listening to yourself? It is you who went on an anti-Semitic, bigoted diatribe about how poor my English is. And then you accuse me of being vile? Are you pulling my leg? I think that is the correct American saying, but perhaps I am wrong.

Do you have a mental illness then, where you forget what you said five minutes ago?
Setanta

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:55 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
You crack me up. I said nothing antisemitic. When you can't make your case you just lie?

More personal remarks and sneers, I see. Is that the best you have in your rhetorical quiver?
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:02 am
@Setanta,
You attacked me because I am not a native of this country and because I am not white. You attacked my English. You are an anti-Semite hateful bigot.

You are undeserving of my attention, and I doubt you speak any language other than English. Yet you feel the need to criticize others who learned the language later in life as an adult and worked very hard to use it to best of their abilities to assimilate into this country. Uncouth
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:11 am
27 people killed and 50 wounded at Mosque in New Zealand. BBC is covering the story right now. One shooter is an Australian white supremacist, 2 other men and one woman have been taken into custody. One shooter live streamed the slaughter on Facebook......its brutal...
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:15 am
@glitterbag,
Again, please stay on topic in this post or please leave. The attack in New Zealand has nothing to do with the topic of this post. Your whataboutism holds no power.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 15 Mar, 2019 02:16 am
@oralloy,
I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, as someone who chose ignorance, refused to appraise himself of the facts in order to keep some plausible deniability. That's not the case, you know full what you said, and like a child, you continue to lie in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Give Gungasnake his due, at least when he is confronted with his own words on the Srebrenica massacre he has the courage to strand by them. You can't even do that. Clearly you got away with lying when you were a kid and have stayed like that.

If you honestly believe I'm lying then you're even more delusional than I thought, probably certifiable, and there is no way someone so divorced from reality should be allowed a spoon, let alone a gun.

I'm wrong about one thing though. You are fooling someone, you're fooling yourself. That's why you project all of your negative qualities onto those groups you despise, black people, Muslims, Democrats, because if they really were as awful as you imagine, and as you really are, persecution would be justified.

It's not though, it never is, but the truth remains. You are a delusional neo Nazi living in a fantasy world with little, if any, understanding of matters under discussion.

Talking to you is a waste of time, it's like talking to a backward child and I won't be wasting any more time on your delusions.
izzythepush

Fri 15 Mar, 2019 02:21 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Calling you a Christian would be an insult to Christ, and possibly blasphemous. You are a vile Islamophobic bigot trying to spread hatred.

You can't control what is discussed on this thread, and GB and Setanta are right pointing out where your bigotry ends up. Discussing Trump and attacks on mosques in in Australia are bang on topic.

Indulging your own foul bigotry is something no decent person would countenance.
oralloy

Fri 15 Mar, 2019 04:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, as someone who chose ignorance, refused to appraise himself of the facts in order to keep some plausible deniability.

I am always fully informed on all the facts. That's why you can never point out anything that I am wrong about.

izzythepush wrote:
That's not the case, you know full what you said,

I do indeed know what I said. And you are lying about what I said.

izzythepush wrote:
and like a child, you continue to lie

Nope. The only liar here is you.

izzythepush wrote:
in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Don't be silly. You've posted no evidence. Nor could you, since you are lying.

izzythepush wrote:
Give Gungasnake his due, at least when he is confronted with his own words on the Srebrenica massacre he has the courage to strand by them. You can't even do that.

No one has confronted me with my own words saying what you accuse me of saying. Nor can anyone, since you are lying about what I said.

izzythepush wrote:
Clearly you got away with lying when you were a kid and have stayed like that.

Nope. I don't lie. The only person who is lying here is you.

izzythepush wrote:
If you honestly believe I'm lying then you're even more delusional than I thought, probably certifiable, and there is no way someone so divorced from reality should be allowed a spoon, let alone a gun.

No delusion. You are indeed lying.

izzythepush wrote:
I'm wrong about one thing though. You are fooling someone, you're fooling yourself. That's why you project all of your negative qualities onto those groups you despise, black people, Muslims, Democrats, because if they really were as awful as you imagine, and as you really are, persecution would be justified.

Nope. I criticize people for things that they actually do.

I don't have negative qualities. That's why Karma always treats me so nicely.

You should strive to be a good person like I am. That way Karma would do nice things for you too. Karma is never going to be nice to you if you don't become a good person.

izzythepush wrote:
It's not though, it never is, but the truth remains. You are a delusional neo Nazi

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
living in a fantasy world with little, if any, understanding of matters under discussion.

Your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about speaks for itself.

izzythepush wrote:
your delusions.

Says the person who cannot point any errors in anything I said.
0 Replies