The rise of antisemitism in the Democrat party

roger

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 01:50 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You can't point out a single thing I've said that's wrong.
Was that supposed to be subtle?
izzythepush

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 01:55 pm
@roger,
You think he responds to subtlety?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 02:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You can't point out a single thing I've said that's wrong.

Yes I can.

You were wrong to falsely call me a neonazi.

You were wrong to falsely call me a nasty little bigot.

You were wrong to falsely say that I only care about Israel because of some nonsense about projecting power.

You were wrong to falsely imply that I was trying to fool people.
oralloy

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 02:08 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Read your post.

I did. And I posted no straw man arguments.

I merely posted facts that you find inconvenient.
izzythepush

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 02:12 pm
@oralloy,
I'm just stating the facts. You can't argue with facts.
oralloy

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 02:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Nope. You are lying.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 03:50 pm
Here are the facts.

Oralloy wanted to nuke Italy because of Amanda Knox.

He referred to an entire race of people, Palestinians, as vermin.

He denied the fascists marching through Charlottesville were chanting, "The Jews will not replace us," even when presented with video evidence.

He refused to condemn right wing poster Carlos le Baron's Holocaust denial even when I pointed it out to him.

He always takes the side of the cop killing the unarmed black man regardless of outcome, even when the police in question have gone to prison.

He believes the murder of Trayvon Martin was justified.

Those are the facts, irrefutable, Oralloy is a neo Nazi. QED.
oralloy

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 04:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Here are the facts.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
Oralloy wanted to nuke Italy because of Amanda Knox.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
He referred to an entire race of people, Palestinians, as vermin.

True.

izzythepush wrote:
He denied the fascists marching through Charlottesville were chanting, "The Jews will not replace us," even when presented with video evidence.

The video evidence was fake.

izzythepush wrote:
He refused to condemn right wing poster Carlos le Baron's Holocaust denial even when I pointed it out to him.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
He always takes the side of the cop killing the unarmed black man regardless of outcome, even when the police in question have gone to prison.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
He believes the murder of Trayvon Martin was justified.

Self defense is not murder.

izzythepush wrote:
Those are the facts, irrefutable,

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
Oralloy is a neo Nazi. QED.

Liar.
InfraBlue

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 06:11 pm
@oralloy,
Nope.
oralloy

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 06:20 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. There were no straw man arguments in any of my posts.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 09:45 pm
@thack45,
Ah, so now it is clear. You hand has been exposed. I am not welcome here, and indeed, this is a site that does not allow free speech and free thought.

Whenever a person is confronted with truth's that they personally find uncomfortable, and their response is to trot out the hackneyed "you're a Russian robot" tripe, that is indeed the mark of a profoundly small minded individual.

At least now I have an answer to my original posting here. My post was indeed removed because of political bias and authoritarianism. Both hallmarks of the regressive left.

And I see that no one here has even acknowledged the fact that the democrat party has openly endorsed well known bigots Louis Farrakhan and Linda Sarsour. This is indisputable fact.

It's very telling, because since coming to this country I have discovered that most of what I had been told by the media about America is completely untrue. The democrat run institutions are the ones who have not allowed me to speak, while the republicans have embraced me with open arms. I have developed a very deep love for this country, and it pains me greatly to see it fall to shambles.

One thing that is very clear, those who try to silence others, whether by diversion tactics, ad hominem attacks, or flat out censorship do not have the truth on their side. If you do not fear the people you deny a voice to, why else are you not allowing them to speak?
neptuneblue

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 09:48 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Welcome to America.

Pass the hot sauce.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:04 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
You are certainly welcome here, you may not be viewed as a member of the Brain Trust..but post away......and as far as getting all misty eyed and hurt feelings that the big bad mod's removed something you posted????? get a grip, it's happened to practically everyone here.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:07 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Let's pretend that American Jews are unaware that evangelical christians, who nearly uniformly vote Republican, believe that Jews will go straight to hell unless they reject Judaism.

This is an outright lie. Christians are some of the most kind people I have ever encountered.

Quote:
1) Let's pretend that American Jews did not watch white supremacist anti-Semites marching with tiki torches chanting Jews Will Not Replace US.

This has been proven false multiple times. The media selectively chose how to frame president Trump's words, as they always do, in a way that did not reflect his intent. Slander and defamation are not real news, as evidenced by the massive lawsuit recently filed against CNN by the Covington Catholic children.

And I would like to add that my immigration status is completely legal. it has not been completed yet, even after several years, but I wouldn't ever support those who enter this country illegally. My family followed the rules and worked very hard to be here, and it is unjust to people like us to allow lawbreakers the same rights as those who come here with good intentions.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:10 pm
@glitterbag,
You say I am welcome, but in another breath you have called me a fraud. Are you willing to apologize to me?
glitterbag

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:15 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Apologize for what??? Recognizing you are member pretending to be a new Member????
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Ah, so you admit that you are indeed disingenuous. At least I know to disregard anything you say or to outright ignore you. Thank you.
glitterbag

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:34 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Wow, I almost didn't recognize you...you ol gossip you.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Donald Trump has nothing to do with David Duke, but Hillary Clinton is good friends with Robert Byrd.

HILLARY CLINTON’S LINK TO FORMER KKK LEADER ROBERT BYRD SURFACES AGAIN AFTER CHARLOTTESVILLE

https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176

0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Are you a Christian? Do you have love in your heart?