Dems respond to Omar by drafting anti-Semitism resolution

coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 04:47 pm
Quote:
Poll: 89 Percent of Palestinians Support Terror Attacks on Israel

From 2014. What has changed? I recall you said a very small percent of Palestinians were terrorists. Sorry, terrorist supporters count too. No need to reply.
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/poll-89-percent-of-palestinians-support-terror-attacks-on-israel/
oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 05:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nope.
Wrong again. The world only asks Israel to give up land if Israel gets peaceful acceptance in return for it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 05:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Your RPG fantasies are one thing, reality is quite another.
No fantasy. I just linked to concrete proof that Israel's atomic warheads are boosted with tritium.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 05:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You fail to understand that your fantasies do not address the Zionists' oppression of the Palestinian people.
The fact that Israel's atomic warheads are boosted with tritium is no fantasy.

Your imaginary oppression is never going to be addressed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 05:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
That also fails to address the Zionists' oppression of the Palestinian people.
Your imaginary oppression is never going to be addressed.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 11:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
That also fails to address the Zionists'

You are the only thing failing around here.
You and you Zionists are failing.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 11:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Poll: 89 Percent of Palestinians Support Terror Attacks on Israel

From 2014. What has changed? I recall you said a very small percent of Palestinians were terrorists. Sorry, terrorist supporters count too. No need to reply.
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/poll-89-percent-of-palestinians-support-terror-attacks-on-israel/

I wouldn't doubt there are people supporting terrorism against their oppressors.

Stop the oppression, stop the terrorism.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 11:26 pm
@oralloy
@oralloy
@oralloy
@oralloy

Nope.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 11:27 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
I wouldn't doubt there are people supporting terrorism against their oppressors.

Only 89%. So you support terror. I already knew that, now everyone does.
oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 11:46 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
you Zionists are failing.
Israel is doing just fine.

Thanks to you, no one is pressuring them to give up any more land.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 11:48 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Stop the oppression, stop the terrorism.
Your refusal to accept Israel's existence means that they no longer face any more pressure to give up land.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 11:49 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nope.
Wrong again. The world will only ask Israel to give up land if Israel is given peaceful acceptance in exchange for it.

Oh, and:

"It is known that during 1977 and 1978 South Africa supplied Israel with some six hundred tons of uranium, some in exchange for thirty grams of tritium gas"
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/how-south-africa-built-nuclear-weapons-and-then-gave-them-27066

"They made a simple deal: raw materials for technology. South Africa mined uranium, and sent 500 tons of yellowcake to Israel from the mid-1960s to the mid-1970s. In return, Israel shared its ballistic-missile technology and sent South Africa 30 grams of tritium, which Polakow-Suransky describes as 'a radioactive substance that thermonuclear weapons require to increase their explosive power. Thirty grams was enough to boost the yield of several atomic bombs.'"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-secret-arms-deal-between-israel-and-apartheid-south-africa

Israel has so much tritium that they can afford to part with a large quantity of it.

So, if you ever manage to start a nuclear war with Israel, the atomic warhead that lands on your head will indeed be boosted with tritium.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 07:49 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Only 89%. So you support terror. I already knew that, now everyone does.

No. While I understand the motives behind terrorism, I'm completely against it, whether perpetrated by Palestinians or the Zionists, e.g. Irgun, Lehi. The terrorism perpetrated by those early Zionists in Palestine was detrimental to the Zionist's cause, and it took some time for them to recover from the damage to their image that it caused. The terrorism perpetrated by the Palestinian extremists has only served to divert attention from the reason they're perpetrating terrorism in the first place, as a violent response to their oppression at the hands of the Zionists.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 07:51 am
@oralloy
@oralloy
@oralloy

Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 11:53 am
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. The world was only asking Israel to give up land as part of an outcome where Israel gained peaceful acceptance in exchange for having done so.

And there is hard evidence that Israeli atomic warheads are boosted with tritium:

"It is known that during 1977 and 1978 South Africa supplied Israel with some six hundred tons of uranium, some in exchange for thirty grams of tritium gas"
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/how-south-africa-built-nuclear-weapons-and-then-gave-them-27066

"They made a simple deal: raw materials for technology. South Africa mined uranium, and sent 500 tons of yellowcake to Israel from the mid-1960s to the mid-1970s. In return, Israel shared its ballistic-missile technology and sent South Africa 30 grams of tritium, which Polakow-Suransky describes as 'a radioactive substance that thermonuclear weapons require to increase their explosive power. Thirty grams was enough to boost the yield of several atomic bombs.'"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-secret-arms-deal-between-israel-and-apartheid-south-africa

Israel has so much tritium that they can afford to part with a large quantity of it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 11:54 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
oppression at the hands of the Zionists.
Your definition of Israel's very existence as oppression means that Israel will never have to give up any more land.

The world was only pressuring Israel to give up land in the context of an outcome where Israel gained peaceful acceptance in exchange for it.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 01:01 pm
@oralloy
@oralloy

Nyet.
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 03:45 pm
@InfraBlue,
Deny reality all you want, but here are some facts:

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 04:22 pm
@oralloy,
These reports are one thing, quite another is your RPG fantasy that Israel will carry out a nuclear attack on anyone.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 04:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
that Israel will carry out a nuclear attack on anyone.

They should wait for Iran to?