Dems respond to Omar by drafting anti-Semitism resolution

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 05:11 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
that Israel will carry out a nuclear attack on anyone.

They should wait for Iran to?

They should redress their oppression of the Palestinian people.
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 05:15 pm
@InfraBlue,
Not when you are defining their very existence as oppression, and the only way that they could redress this alleged oppression is by ceasing to exist.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 05:17 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
your RPG fantasy that Israel will carry out a nuclear attack on anyone.

What I said was that, if Israel were being destroyed, they would launch their nukes as their last act.

I did not say that they would launch their nukes under any circumstances other than their last act if they were being destroyed.

I am correct to say this. If Israel were being destroyed, they would indeed launch their nukes as their last act.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 05:22 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
your RPG fantasy that Israel will carry out a nuclear attack on anyone.

What I said was that, if Israel were being destroyed, they would launch their nukes as their last act.

I did not say that they would launch their nukes under any circumstances other than their last act if they were being destroyed.

I am correct to say this. If Israel were being destroyed, they would indeed launch their nukes as their last act.

To Israel and the Zionists owning their responsibility towards the Palestinians and giving them their Right of Return is "destruction of Israel." You would have them launch a nuclear attack on, whom, the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza? This idea is utterly ridiculous. ISIS has absolutely nothing on you and your RPG fantasies.
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 05:33 pm
@InfraBlue,
The attack would be launched on whichever nations were destroying them. The Palestinians do not have the power to destroy Israel.

I was replying to a post where you said:
"serves to impel other extremist regimes to seek the Zionist regime's end for their own purposes. The Zionist regime's days are numbered."
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 06:33 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The attack would be launched on whichever nations were destroying them. The Palestinians do not have the power to destroy Israel.

According the the Zionists they do.

oralloy wrote:
I was replying to a post where you said:
"serves to impel other extremist regimes to seek the Zionist regime's end for their own purposes. The Zionist regime's days are numbered."

Even in that scenario, I doubt the Zionists would deploy nuclear weapons. Nuclear war fantasies are one thing, reality involving consequence assessment is quite another. But then again, they just may be as psychopathological as you would have them be.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 07:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
But then again, they just may be as psychopathological as you would have them be.

But then again they are fighting baby killers.
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 09:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
According the the Zionists they do.
I've never heard this from them. They seem quite confident that the Palestinians are securely walled off from Israel.

InfraBlue wrote:
Even in that scenario, I doubt the Zionists would deploy nuclear weapons. Nuclear war fantasies are one thing, reality involving consequence assessment is quite another. But then again, they just may be as psychopathological as you would have them be.
If Israel were already being destroyed by some greater military force, there would be no consequences for them. They'd be destroyed either way.

It would merely be a question of whether they would take their enemies with them.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 02:17 pm
@oralloy,
M-kay.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 02:22 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
But then again, they just may be as psychopathological as you would have them be.

But then again they are fighting baby killers.

So, you slaughter a multitude of babies to fight baby killers. Psychopathological.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 04:35 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

So, you slaughter a multitude of babies to fight baby killers. Psychopathological.

Palestinians put the weapons by civilians so civilians are killed. Their lives mean nothing to the terrorists. It all used to make Israel look as rotten and twisted as them. It is not working. No one can ever out rotten Islam.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 09:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Palestinians put the weapons by civilians so civilians are killed. Their lives mean nothing to the terrorists. It all used to make Israel look as rotten and twisted as them. It is not working. No one can ever out rotten Islam.

You're talking about using nuclear weapons on the Palestinians for the actions of a few terrorists who are perpetrating it in response to their oppression by the Zionists. That's psychopathological.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 10:02 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You're talking about using nuclear weapons on the Palestinians for the actions of a few terrorists

Yep, I guess it is better than condoning that hateful religion's killing like you are dong.
oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2019 08:44 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
using nuclear weapons on the Palestinians for the actions of a few terrorists who are perpetrating it in response to their oppression by the Zionists. That's psychopathological.

There is no need to use nuclear weapons against the Palestinians.

The nuclear weapons are for powers that might destroy Israel, and are only for use if Israel is actually being destroyed.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2019 03:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You're talking about using nuclear weapons on the Palestinians for the actions of a few terrorists

Yep, I guess it is better than condoning that hateful religion's killing like you are dong.

Like I said, psychopathological.
oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2019 03:22 pm
@InfraBlue,
It's pretty easy to avoid a nuclear war. Just don't try to destroy Israel.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 09:46 pm
Quote:
Hamas Goes Medieval On Their Own People & Begs For Israel to Send Them Back to Stone Age

Israel can do that.
https://www.israellycool.com/2019/03/14/hamas-goes-medieval-on-their-own-people-begs-for-israel-to-send-them-back-to-stone-age/
oralloy

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 05:09 pm
@coldjoint,
GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli warplanes bombed Hamas targets in the Palestinian enclave of Gaza early on Friday after Israel's military said militants had fired two rockets toward the city of Tel Aviv.

The air strikes, the heaviest in five months, hit about 100 military targets belonging to Hamas, the Islamist group which controls Gaza, the military said. These included a rocket manufacturing site, a naval post and weapons facility, and a Hamas headquarters, it said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-airstrikes/israel-launches-gaza-strikes-after-rockets-fired-at-tel-aviv-idUSKCN1QV3CL
0 Replies