Do I just give up?

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:15 am
How do I deal with someone who always tell me to leave our marriage and just let go? I have only been married 3 months and it’s been a mess since the first week but it seems as if I’m the only one that’s holding it together because I love him. He always tell me to leave but this is my home and my family is not in our city. Do I just give up or try to fight for my marriage?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 591 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 11:25 am
@hellodollie ,
Without your husband's cooperation, you essentially have no marriage.

Get a lawyer yesterday. Make sure your rights are protected.
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 03:48 pm
@hellodollie ,
What changed in the relationship from before the marriage to after?
It sounds like you dont know each other that well? Are you one of those no living together before marriage couples? (Yea that stupid idea never blows up in anyone's face). Also it is not clear his motivation for telling you to leave the marriage? Is it because he is deeply hurting? Or is it because he has realized he does not want to be in this relationship? Or is it a simple matter of 'cold feet'?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 05:08 pm
@hellodollie ,
If this is YOUR home, and he is so unhappy, why doesn't HE leave?

Do not give him your home!!
0 Replies

PapiChulow

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2019 09:53 am
@hellodollie ,
It sounds like you're going through a stressful situation. Were there issues before the marriage? It seems like if things got worse the first week of the marriage, it won't get any better from here. Get out while you can.
0 Replies