A2K Crush thread #1.

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 05:06 pm
Roger, how long have you been a comedian? I didn't realize you had such a razor-sharp wit.

Quote:
Were his lips moving?

I'll get you for that.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 05:21 pm
Lola wrote:
Perfect slogan, especially for you nimh........oldster that you're becoming.

Oy! I aint that old! <giggles>

I'm even too young to be an aging punk ... <sobs>
An aging clubber, now thats sad.

Oh and Gus, you dont have to worry about me ... I'm perfectly stable. Perfectly stable. Perfectly stable. Perfectly stable. Perfectly stable.

<leers at Lola>

<mutters:> old ... oldster .. she said oldster ... <face gets contorted>

<sound of clenched teeth gritted against each other quietly>

No, Gus, <he suddenly jolts into alert joviality>, I'm absolutely perfectly stable! Don't you worry about me ol' boy! Hahaha! No sirree .. I'm just fine!

<eyes go blank, staring out ahead of Gus ... leers at Lola again>

Damn, aint those brownies tastin' funny, huh?!

You sure you dont want me to take over driving for a while, Gus? I know where we're going ... <stares out ahead of Gus>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 05:40 pm
Sure, Nimh, you can drive. I'm a bit despondent right now and don't think my levels of concentration would be adequate to drive the big ol' bus.

I'll tell you what happened: I thought I had something going with Lola. She was sitting by me, smiling, telling sweet stories, her perfume was intoxicating and I found myself falling in love with this gentle creature.

I had to have her! I stopped the bus and raced into the nearest store where I purchased some black leather pants and a really cool Star Trek shirt. I felt that by wearing this outfit, Lola would be putty in my hands.

Casually walking back toward the bus my head was filled with visions of the upcoming carnal lust.

And then my heart seized up. There she was.... in the arms of Roger. I am crushed and it's going to take me a while to recover.

Look for yourself if you don't believe me.

http://home.fuse.net/noodlethecat/Couple.jpeg
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 06:25 pm
Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 06:37 pm
Gulp! If I'm reading between the lines correctly, why then the answer is... or course! I've got plenty to go around.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:rPt4DOgo4tgC:www.acts.org/roland/mt.dew/recycle.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 07:12 pm
Eh Gus - you do know how to make our hearts race, don't you - and I think Lola knows what I mean ... I mean - black leather pants, gray beard - such delicious temptation!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 08:59 pm
I've got a crush on everyone. Ya'll are great people ~ if no one has told you that lately.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 09:34 pm
Hey, Rae!

You OK?

(I was about to send those two lines by PM to you .. was wondering)

Glad to see you back. You be great people, too. ;-)
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 09:40 pm
darn it, I've never figured out how to read or write between the lines........what did you find there guys?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 10:25 pm
Hiya nimh ~ I'm okay ~ will pm you later.

I WANT TO REITERATE THAT YA'LL ARE FABULOUS PEOPLE.

And I appreciate all of you. More than you'll ever know.

What does Ms. Rae always say?.....SMILE!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 10:27 pm
Lola wrote:
darn it, I've never figured out how to read or write between the lines........what did you find there guys?

Me neither. Maybe that's why I'm still single. Can't read the code.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 10:27 pm
reading between the lines....

the first time I heard that expression was in grade seven, when an english teacher used it in discussion of a poem. I didn't realize this was a metaphor. That night, in bed, I tried everything...magnifying glass, a chemical we had to make invisible ink visible...couldn't find a thing between those lines.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 10:31 pm
'Reading between the lines' is the same as 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

Perception.

Individual perception.

And the ability to own up to what your perception is.

Wilso, I'm sorry. I know I'm a schmuck. Please forgive me.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:10 pm
I'm sorry to cause all this confusion. It was a simple typo that was the culprit. I had meant to type reading between the lions, but an errant strike of the keyboard produced an entirely different effect.
You see, I was flanked by my pet lions, Bruce and Wilbur, when I was reading Lola's post.

Maybe I should have mentioned that fact.

( I am now writing between the albatross, by the way.)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 11:12 pm
Gus, you never fail to make me smile! Smooches! :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 12:59 am
What's going on in here??? Rae... Is that you??? oh my goodness, could it be you??? How the heck are ya girl??? Been worried sick!!! Hop on the bus and tell us what's been goin on. We're all ears ;-)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 02:50 am
It's Rae!! How are things?

I knew gustav was gunning to fill the void left in Vegas by the sad parting of Siegfried and Roy. Nice twist. Lions and capybaras instead of white tigers. I think that will work.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 02:51 am
I might suggest leaving the albatross out of the act however....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:17 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I'm sorry to cause all this confusion. It was a simple typo that was the culprit. I had meant to type reading between the lions, but an errant strike of the keyboard produced an entirely different effect.

I always read between the loins - does that count as a metaphor ?

Hey Rae great to see ya !!!

If nimh is old then I am the queen of england....errr....going by that logic, maybe nimh *is* old Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:25 am
When I read between my loins all I find is pair-a-nimh....is that odd?
0 Replies