Vent: I don't know why I get worked up about people that are insignificant to my life.

qfora2k

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 05:11 am
I really wish karma would come for this witch who keeps bragging about her fabulous life on Twitter. I've had enough of her arrogance and ego.

She looks like SHREK for Pete's sake and she's sitting there acting like everyone wants her when no one's even ever heard of her.

She claims she's a "best selling author" even though she gets all her reviews and sales from friends and friends of friends. I'm also an author but I've never asked friends to buy my stories and I've also never begged my friends for reviews, either (I've only shown my friends drafts and bits and pieces just to see if I'm on the right track) -- in fact, I've only shown strangers my stories. She uses her husband's friends or a friend's library to get known so people can see why she's really obsessed with trash talking me -- she's jealous that I never promoted myself and I received 600 subscribers to my blog in 5 months whereas she's been writing for 20 years and she only has 1,700 followers and it took her 20 years to get that AND she spammed her books to get people to read it.

I try to tell myself she doesn't have a fabulous life if she is wasting all her time trashing me on Twitter all day -- how fabulous is her life really?

However, she must not be that busy if she has time to sit on Twitter all day making lies about me and then pretending to be the victim when I respond to her.

This lady who is obsessed with me is 15 years older than me and with 3 young children of her own. Sometimes, I wonder with her personality how did she manage to ever get married? I guess she found a husband who acts exactly like her. I don't know who in their right mind would go for someone who is hideous (literally looks like Shrek if you put her pic next to Shrek's) and also has a terrible personality.

How does this troll lady have time to sit on the Internet all damn day when she has a husband, 3 young kids, 5 dogs and 3 cats to take care of? She tweets more than me and I'm a single person with no kids and no real responsibilities. I can stay on the Internet all day if I want. She makes taking care of 3 young kids look easy when she has time to tweet her garbage about me.

tl;dr Her minions are more obsessed with ganging up on me than they are calling her out. They don't seem too concerned that she spends more time obsessing over Internet strangers than she does taking care of her real life priorities. They also don't care that she lies and she self-projects her own bad behaviors onto me and they still support her, anyway. What the fudge??

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 07:44 am
@qfora2k,
Your post comes off as though there is a bit of jealousy on your part. Maybe that is why you are getting worked up over her. So what if she brags about her fabulous life? What's it to you?

If she bothers you so much, then just unfollow her on Twitter. Wouldn't you then stop seeing her tweets about you?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 10:39 am
Why do you do it?

Because it fills up your time.

Because it makes you feel like you have some power, either over that person, or that you can make others listen to you.

Because by tearing someone else down, it makes you feel better about yourself.

Because you don't know, or care that it works against you, and makes others think less of you.

Because it's a habit.

Because despite your title and protests, this person is very significant to your life, and it gives you another opportunity to do all of the above.

Because by prompting others to reply to you, and then arguing that what we say isn't true, you again get the opportunity to do all the above.

Because based on all of your posts and their content, you could benefit from some professional help, which we can't provide.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 10:58 am
@qfora2k,
1. Unfollow her.
2. Use this dark focused energy against this relative nobody for something positive focused on your own behalf or others who deserve the time and attention.
3. Maybe seek therapy regarding emotional issues left unaddressed while wasting a ton of time on what you may or may not rightfully perceive how she obsesses over you.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 12:15 pm
@qfora2k,
Stop following her and create your next villain based on her.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 12:38 pm
@qfora2k,
qfora2k wrote:

This lady who is obsessed with me

yeah
no
you're the one who obsesses about other people's lives

https://able2know.org/topic/494159-1#post-6782726
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 12:44 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Because based on all of your posts and their content, you could benefit from some professional help, which we can't provide.

word
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 02:56 pm
@qfora2k,
Quote:
Vent: I don't know why I get worked up about people that are insignificant to my life.

Yeah, me either.

Post a snippet of your work.

0 Replies

qfora2k

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2019 09:57 am
@qfora2k,
To those that have listened to me vent thank you!

I tried to tell her that karma in a way has already come for her. She may not get punished for spreading lies about people, but the universe doesn't reward people with their ultimate dreams when they have bad behavior and they don't own up to it.

She's written ten books before my time and none of her books have ever become famous the way she has hoped even though she claims to be a best selling author.

I told her she doesn't get it does she? Bad behaviors don't get rewarded and she'll never be famous for being known to trash other authors.

She finally deleted her Twitter this morning after 8+ years of spamming garbage lies about me and lies about herself.

I wish Twitter would have suspended her for slandering people but at least she finally deleted herself.

I told her and her cronies that wishing ill on an innocent person will only have karma coming back to bite them ten fold.
0 Replies

unable999

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:02 am
This is karma, only love it!
0 Replies