I want to have sex with my english teacher

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 10:27 am
'tis a good thing i'm not an english teacher. just an international relations teacher. that don't count. right?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 10:29 am
International relations, eh?? Nah, that's WAY hotter than English. Way way way. way way. Hotter.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 11:03 am
uhm. great. maybe i'll get a pair of glasses and a gray haired wig. then again, this summer i teach high schoolers that are applying to colleges - kind of a summer camp for nerds, so i don't have to grade them or anything. just field trips (hey, stop that! can you think of anything else? geeze!), movies and debates. i do have a student, from my very first class i taught that i keep in touch, he calls every now and then, but lives many a mile away. handsome devil.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 01:51 pm
International Relations?

That's too easy. Just find any foreign exchange student: "Hey, honey, would you like to have international relations with me?"

Trust me. I say these things all the time, and I only get punched in the dick about once a week.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 05:29 pm
hmm, i'll try that in the first session.
0 Replies

fryguy

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 01:36 pm
my teacher is fuckin hot
how can i convince my math teacher to have sex with me?
smog

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 02:43 pm
Ask nicely.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 02:46 pm
Re: my teacher is **** hot
fryguy wrote:
how can i convince my math teacher to have sex with me?

Formulate an equation illustrating what the odds are she'd enjoy getting pounded by you.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:22 pm
Hmm.... seems that pretty much everyone has said 'go for it'... Yeah. go for it if she's sexy. As for me, being 18 and in a relationship with my (married 45 year old, father of two kids - but REALLY hot) geo teacher who says he'll stay with me forever... I dunno if i'd get quite the same 'go for it' advice...
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 01:11 am
I think the difference is Mintcake that people are answering your question seriously. I could be wrong but i was assuming that most of the people here were having a bit of a laugh... we get these threads a fair bit.

By the way, random i know, but i think it's nice that you're already responding to other people's threads... too many people stay sat in their own!!
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 01:28 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My oath, geez: I can certainly understand having feelings for your teacher - but sleeping with them? hey, is it just the ... uhh... sleeping, or do you actually have feelings for the ppl??

I can't stop laughing after reading this threed - some of the sweetest, romantic stories....as well as posts, insults etc etc...
0 Replies

prap

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 05:47 am
@fryguy,
impress her by doing the work she gives before time and study maths well.when she is too much impressed with you ask her a doubt in private. then start persuading her for sex. she will definitely hav sex with you then.GOOD LUCK. have a nice sex
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:24 am
@prap,
But what if you don't have a nice sex? Or just an average looking sex?
Isn't this just being sexist?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:47 am
Quote:
Gus said: I really want to have sex with my english teacher but im not sure how to approach her. any ideas?

You made that post in 2005 mate, so tell us what's happened with you and her over the next 9 years?
0 Replies