I want to have sex with my english teacher

aidan

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 01:39 pm
Gargamel wrote:
I'm an English teacher. And the young coed girls shrink from me like vampires in the sun.

Are you really? I wouldn't mind having you for English - you'd be a hoot.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 01:41 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Because you drive a work van with tinted windows and a clown suit in the back, the same kind their parents warned them about

What's this I hear about clowns and clown suits? Am I being poked fun at? I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you Slappy. :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 01:44 pm
I love clown suits, especially bloody ones.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 01:45 pm
I don't think I have any of them, but I will check.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 01:48 pm
DrewDad wrote:
No... It's because you say, "it will get in the truck."

It gets in the truck and puts the lotion on the clown.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:10 pm
Just flunk your next english test and then go to her office asking how could you get a better grade. That thing should led to another and before you can notice you'll be banging her, at least in your dreams.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:21 pm
Hmmmm.....
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:24 pm
What is it about English teachers? I had a crush on mine in high school. Of course it didn't help that he had the biggest blue, smiling eyes, that you'd ever wanna see. :wink:

It also didn't help that I sat right in front of him and when he talked, he would look straight ahead alot of times...which of course was right at me.

Ahhhhhhh sweet memories.

PS-I never plotted how to sleep with him though. Embarrassed
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:27 pm
Of course, that's not to say that I wouldn't plot it now. Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:40 pm
I too had sex with my French teacher when I was a sophomorein high school. We were never found out and I often still wonder what happened to Sister John Marie.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:54 am
This is a big step for me....

I had sex with my English teacher, sophmore year in high school.

Then when I found out Father John was gay, it crushed me.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 01:59 am
gus_158,

If after all our concerns, you still insist on pursuing sex with your English
teacher, be sure to get a better photo for the yearbook.

Or better yet, choose from one of the dozens of pre-prosecuted teachers already
listed there. That way, your actions won't result in anyone new being fired! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 02:34 am
I think you should bang your teacher, Gus. Really...I have thought about it, long and hard, and if I had banged my english teacher when I was in seventh grade, I believe I would have turned out so much better...I know, you're a little older than that, but still, it can only do good things for your confidence. Do it. Bang your teacher. I really think that chances are, Banging your english teacher can only be good for you.

Please, don't make the same mistakes I did. Bang your english teacher.

I can't say for sure how you should do it, but I promise you this...wine can only be a helpful thing. Young beautiful english teachers LOVE wine. And they love to talk about Charles Dickens for some reason. Mention David Copperfield, and you are in. Trust me, they eat that Dickens crap up.

And there's your tip of the week from Uncle Kicky...good luck, and happy hunting. And please, PM me with the details afterward, after you've closed the deal.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 02:50 am
what are you people doing up so late? i know I have a good excuse - one friend returning from europe after a month, other (common) friend getting engaged (although to a 21 year old!!!) - plenty to yak through till 4:30 in the morning....but Uncle Kicky, what are you up to this late?
0 Replies

watchmakers guidedog

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 03:07 am
I think everyone should bang one of their teachers. Wish I'd banged my year 12 physics teacher, maybe if I had I wouldn't have failed.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 08:38 am
Imagine the high school yearbook quote you could have:

"I banged Mrs. XXX Doggy Style"
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 08:58 am
Or "I wish to thank Ms. ______ for the A and the Big O."

True story. Catholic School. Handsome English teacher, somewhat attractive though not to me, co-ed. Got through graduation. He waited a decent amount of time (a month) then called her up and asked her out on a date. They are still married.

Joe(is there a movie in that?)Nation
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 10:10 am
Thanks a lot, Joe. Now I'm all teary-eyed. That was beautiful, man, simply beautiful.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 10:14 am
I tried to write it as sparely as I could. Besides every time I think of him lifting up her .... nevermind.

Joe(blue and white checkered skirt)Nation
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 10:22 am
Uniform colors?
0 Replies