coveting another man's wife

kickycan

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 12:10 pm
J_B, I think the operative word here is not SLOW, but NO.

I won't do this.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 12:11 pm
That being said, there was a time when I did.

I just remembered another married woman with whom something happened. I feel a lot less guilty about that one though. It was a long time ago, and I was very drunk, as was she. She was out at a bar with her friends, who were having a bachelorette party. It was just a wild drunken thing.

We were dancing for a while, then we ended up making out, then I walked her to her car, we made out a little bit more, and then she told me no when I asked if she wanted to go to a hotel. And that was that. Never saw her again.

I don't remember why I asked her to go to a hotel instead of my apartment...maybe I didn't want her to know where I lived? Anyway, I don't feel so bad about doing that, for some reason. I guess I feel like she's the one who should feel guilty, not me.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 12:14 pm
Good, under these circumstances, but sometimes circumstances change. There's nothing wrong in getting to know her better. Unless you already know something about her circumstances she might already have one foot out the door. I'm not suggesting you pull her the rest of the way out, but it wouldn't hurt either of you to establish a plutonic relationship. She doesn't have to know you're dreaming and scheming but sometimes good things happen to those who wait.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 04:20 pm
I agree with JB - stick to the fantasy and a friendship. The problem with having a relationship with a married person is that it is not a twosome, but a threesome. It's like having a ghost in the room when the two of you want to be alone. It creates plenty of guilt and can resurface in times of anger as blame. A relationship founded upon deceit may start out as exciting, but I think it ends with distrust.

PS I think the wine incident indicates you are a gentlemen at heart and probably proves you really want to do the right thing; and don't let any Satanic Kook Aid Pitcher convince you otherwise.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 10:39 pm
Well i think it's really, really difficult not to go after something you feel very attracted to. As far as your story goes Kicky I think there're two possibilities: 1) she could be attracted to you; 2) she could be teasing you 'cause she knows you're head over feet for her. So my advice would be to be careful. Treat her well but not go after her if some ethical thought is keeping you on the leash. I think it's a smart and polite ethical move not to go after a married woman. But if she goes after you it's because she's missing something she thinks you can give her. In that case, I'd say "go for it" trying not to get emotionally involved to fast. Good luck

P.S. Or if you like to take risks try to whisper in her ear something like: "Vorrei rimanere insieme a te tutte le notte, cara mia" and see how she reacts.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:13 pm
<Wondering what kicky thinks about the morals of this woman>
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:02 pm
Good for you Kicky... stick to your guns and just say no.

Happy or not, interested or not, she is married and in my book that means off limits. It is good to know there are still some considerate people in this world.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:03 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Good for you Kicky... stick to your guns and just say no.

Happy or not, interested or not, she is married and in my book that means off limits. It is good to know there are still some considerate people in this world.

Did you just call Kicky considerate?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:05 pm
Yep... as much as he would like us to think otherwise... the man has morals and I salute him....

...not that kind of salute you sickos. Get your mind out of the gutter.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:07 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Yep... as much as he would like us to think otherwise... the man has morals and I salute him....

...not that kind of salute you sickos. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Dammit Jpin....just when you were getting me all excited....
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:12 pm
If only there was somebody between Kicky and I... now who could we find to volunteer for that???
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:13 pm
<<looking around>> Hm.........
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:15 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:54 pm
Hmmm - I have twice "fallen in love" with married men. Both co-workers.

I had to SHARE AN OFFICE with one of them!!

Anyhoo - bless 'em - they are good friends now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 04:57 pm
the ' close to home' crushes are fun.

I have one on Mr Wolfs friend.. Embarrassed
Hes a great guy, ( dumb as a box of rocks) but nice to look at. !
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:11 pm
Hmmm.
Can I offer some advice kicky?

I was in your shoes, but the roles were a bit reversed.
I had the wife of a Tampa Bay Lightning hockey player infatuated with me about 6 years ago. I was single and she was the "coveter", I guess.
I regretably succumbed to the powers of the female form....

So long as you're not looking for Mrs. Kicky and she's willing to be coveted.......and, well, if her husband isn't much much much larger than yourself...with a whole lotta friends gettin' his back when you're all out drinking, and he's in a furious rage because she told him about the tryst(s) and want's to paint the ceiling with your bodily fluids...then giddy'up.

Otherwise, I'd keep this fantasy at an arms length.
I smell danger.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:13 pm
dlowan wrote:
Hmmm - I have twice "fallen in love" with married men. Both co-workers.

I had to SHARE AN OFFICE with one of them!!

Anyhoo - bless 'em - they are good friends now.

Oh jeez....
I thought you said "share an orifice"... Shocked
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:28 pm
I think coveting is a whole lot of fun. Acting on it is often problematic...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 07:50 pm
Why are you people commenting like she's interested in him? I don't see her asking him to just order a drink flirting.

Either way, I've never done anything with a married girl, at least to my knowledge. And I'm sure this will shock you, but I'd bang a married chick, as long as I didn't know her husband too well. I'm not religious, so that whole aspect of it goes out the window.

Good luck Kicky. If not this one, another one. One of us is going to get laid again eventually(unless you have recently).
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 08:38 pm
Eh, I'm not assuming anything, myself.
0 Replies