0

i dont know what to do

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 02:36 pm
i am an usual student that likes to draw, to read, music, to code, science, to play games etc... but i dont feel like doing anything. first of all, i HATE that school **** and must to study at home. bcuz i usually dont have time to do my hobbies. i should sacrifice one of them. i cant listen the teacher at school bcuz i cant pay attention. at home, i cant study bcuz i get stressed and headache. i am stressed bcuz i hate the fact that i must memorize tons of shitty unnecessery infos. then, i cant focus on studying. this is not usual everyday life stress. i feel really really really bad and now i dont feel like doing anything, even things like. i just end up in scrolling down in instagram pointlessly. i feel emptier. i feel less emotions than years years ago. there have been a time that i wanted end my life(i wont do that). my grades are bad. BUT i want to study forensic science in future and i dont want to learn all lame-ass history, geography etc
also i used to have severe social phobia. thanks to me, i confronted my fear, it reduced, but i still have communication problems. i am bad at befriending with people. and i sometimes have sudden emotion changes, a while ago i was skipping and singing , now i am writing this with all of my gloom. hope someone talks to me here. thats all for now