i dont know what to do

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 02:36 pm
i am an usual student that likes to draw, to read, music, to code, science, to play games etc... but i dont feel like doing anything. first of all, i HATE that school **** and must to study at home. bcuz i usually dont have time to do my hobbies. i should sacrifice one of them. i cant listen the teacher at school bcuz i cant pay attention. at home, i cant study bcuz i get stressed and headache. i am stressed bcuz i hate the fact that i must memorize tons of shitty unnecessery infos. then, i cant focus on studying. this is not usual everyday life stress. i feel really really really bad and now i dont feel like doing anything, even things like. i just end up in scrolling down in instagram pointlessly. i feel emptier. i feel less emotions than years years ago. there have been a time that i wanted end my life(i wont do that). my grades are bad. BUT i want to study forensic science in future and i dont want to learn all lame-ass history, geography etc
also i used to have severe social phobia. thanks to me, i confronted my fear, it reduced, but i still have communication problems. i am bad at befriending with people. and i sometimes have sudden emotion changes, a while ago i was skipping and singing , now i am writing this with all of my gloom. hope someone talks to me here. thats all for now
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 7,331 • Replies: 8
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by emptyboredom
tatemaureen2

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2020 05:14 pm
@emptyboredom,
Hi! I hope your okay now. Don't stress yourself doing unnecessary things. There's always a time for hobbies and for school. Try to make a plan for yourself. Do not be discourage.
anongirlboo
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2020 07:50 pm
@emptyboredom,
Hi. Honestly I used to feel the same. I'm also kind of unusual in the fact that I like to draw, read and play music and games. School used to suck for me too and I'd only get good enough grades to pass, if that. Honestly though, the thing that snapped me back into life was the future. I want to be able to be proud of what I'm doing. And even if I had to study **** I really didn't want to- I would count down the days until I wouldn't have to anymore. That worked for me, I hope maybe that it could work for you
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2021 09:14 am
@emptyboredom,
I feel your pain dude.
But relax man, I’m tell'n you - this is all perfectly normal.
That's the secret nobody wants to admit; Everybody feels like that.
Just lay back and enjoy the **** show, knowing it will end eventually.
emptyboredom

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 07:14 am
@Leadfoot,
First, thanks for your reply. And look buddy, stop assuming every anon person on the internet is a guy. I am not. I know everybody hates school. But i don't think people thought about death everyday because of it. I was in depression when i posted that. It not easy as you think
emptyboredom

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 07:16 am
@anongirlboo,
Thanks for your reply and suggestion, i really appreciate it.
0 Replies

emptyboredom

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 07:18 am
@tatemaureen2,
I am OK now thankfully. Your reply is so meaningless. Everybody doesn't live a life like yours.
0 Replies

Thundermist04167

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 01:27 pm
@emptyboredom,
If you want to talk, I'm open.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 06:53 pm
@emptyboredom,
Glad you made it to 2021.
I know what depression is like, I hope it’s over for you.
Sorry for the gender mistake.
All the best to you.
0 Replies