am i just confused because I'm hurting?

Mon 17 Dec, 2018 06:25 pm

I've just come out of a long term relationship with my ex, since a young age i always knew i was into girls, i think everyone did. I've always been with girls, I've kissed guys when i was younger and experimenting but thats a far as it goes, but since this break up i have developed a new found interest in men, is this because most of my friends are male and they've been so supportive that I'm just reading into it to much as I'm not gonna lie the thought of sleeping with a guy repulses me but i can't get it out of my mind! is it one of those thing you just need to try?

all advice welcome, anyone else been through a similar thing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,945 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Sarlav

Sun 23 Dec, 2018 01:32 pm
@meli12345,
First of all I'm.sorry to hear of the break up of must be a very emotional time for you as my relationship with my gf of 5 years is at a challenging point but 5 years is a long time. Any how the struggle I'm facing is the struggle you are facing but she wants sex with a man but to her it's a fantasy to me it's something more as it's possible she's Bi and that may be the same for you. It could be that you are reaching out to get something back almost like an Affirmation that you can be wanted even though your ex wanted it to be with you and that's a big knock to you I guess. If sex with a man repulses you then don't do something that may confuse you all the more and you may regret it. It's just what they call a rebound it of fun. I was with a man for 10 yrs before I was with my gf and there is no way I want a man but it's ok to still look and find a man attractive. But they may just be that emotional support you need right now.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Tue 15 Jan, 2019 10:36 pm
I would not dive into this until you recover from your loss. it would be wise to settle your feelings by experiencing coitus with a guy at least one time to firmly settle that you in fact a pure lesbian and would not enjoy being bisexual as I am. the fact most of your friends are male leans toward you being bisexual rather than purely lesbian
0 Replies

mystikmind

Thu 21 Mar, 2019 07:56 pm
@meli12345,
Isn't it common knowledge that women's sexuality is generally less rigid than men's? And any 'repulsion' towards the other sex is more of a mental conditioning than anything else?
0 Replies