1

Am I bisexual?

Zenny0

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2020 04:41 pm
So it's kinda like this. I'm male in my 2os and I always had this question in the back of my head.

I don't care that much about labels and the like, but sometimes I do think about my own thoughts and feelings.

I have had plenty of sexual thoughts or idea towards men at times. I'm not homophobic by any means. Although I lean more towards females and have mostly seeked relationships with them all my life. It's not that I don't mind trying a same sex relationship, if I didn't have people in my life that would probably disprove.

However ,the big reason I'm questioning whether it's bisexuality or not is that it's not like I actively find myself seeking out men, there's various men in fiction I do find attractive, but that's another thing.

You can find other people attractive or good looking without wanting to be with or do anything with them. I have done a few things with men in the past, but those were relatively minor things. Nothing that extreme, but perhaps I'm overthinking the entire thing altogether.

bobsal u1553115

2  
Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2020 06:53 pm
@Zenny0,
Do you two wheels and handle bars?

Don't over think it, there's no check list. Pay attention to your heart.