Leadfoot

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:06 am
@izzythepush,
My off grid shack in Colorado is located right next to a hill known as rattlesnake hill. The sign at my gate reads ‘Rattlesnake Ranch'. Both for good reason.

A cowboy needs a gun at times. I once rolled over in my ATV (big side by side type) way out there and my first thought was 'Oh ****, I forgot my gun.' Dying of thirst is a bad way to go. Managed to gimp up a hill and get cell service. First 911 call for me. They sent three trucks and six men out to help me put the ATV on its wheels again. Must have been a slow day at the station.
izzythepush

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:10 am
@Leadfoot,
If you're worried about dying of thirst, take water with you.
izzythepush

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:12 am
@Lash,
We think the lives of our children are far more important than those of sick gun toting paedophiles.

I'm glad to live in a country that doesn't kow tow to such child murdering scum.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:16 am
@Lash,
Bullshit,the vast majority of Americans want tighter gun laws.

It's a tiny minority that get off on watching Sandy Hook videos.

The NRA is an organisation dedicated to murdering children.

That's your disgusting right.

You are no different from Al Qaida.

It's so typical of the owardice of the gun lobby that the person with a gun claims to be bullied by the unarmed person.

That must be why you support the killing of Trayvon Martin.

George Zimmerman is a kindred spirit.
Leadfoot

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:21 am
@izzythepush,
You were right, you Do have an answer for everything.

Taking water when out in the desert. Genius!

@Lash
Another sign they believe that we can’t think for ourselves.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Bullshit,the vast majority of Americans want tighter gun laws.

It's a tiny minority that get off on watching Sandy Hook videos.

The NRA is an organisation dedicated to murdering children.

That's your disgusting right.

You are no different from Al Qaida.

What ridiculous horseshit. Nobody of any worth says or believes tripe like this—and they definitely aren’t affected by it.

It just informs on the nut that spews it.

There are a lot of careful, responsible gun owners. Going to target practice tomorrow, actually.

It’s a good time to be armed.

izzythepush

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:32 am
@Lash,
Yes it does.

Every time there is a school shooting the NRA marches in support.

It's clear what they are, even if you would rather believe their lies.

And if you're thinking of coming over here on holiday, you'll have to leave your guns at home. We don't let people like youmurdrr our children.

A nut would belive your horseshit about you supporting Sanders.

You're just pissed off that I see you for what you are are far right gun toting nutjob.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:32 am
Some facts about Americans and gun ownership.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/09/13/key-facts-about-americans-and-guns/

Almost 50% of homes have a firearm. Gun ownership rose during the pandemic—massive relocation to the south also happened, as well as movement away from larger cities.

A lot of things are changing.
izzythepush

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:33 am
@Lash,
"50 of homes."

That's a really informative phrase.

And you were a teacher.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:41 am
Gun ownership surges during pandemic:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-12-21/5-million-more-americans-became-gun-owners-during-pandemic
izzythepush

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:45 am
@Lash,
I get it, lots of Americans like killing children, which is why we need to shut down those American army bases on our soil and protect our children.

No more Harry Dunns.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 06:47 am
Massive migration to Vermont, the South, and away from densely populated areas. (Does Vermont allow guns…?)

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2022-01-03/americans-moved-south-in-2021-a-study-finds?context=amp

Yes. Not even a carry permit required in Vermont.
https://handgunlaw.us/states/vermont.pdf
izzythepush

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 07:17 am
@Lash,
I know this is very hard for you to get your head around, but we think killing children is a bad thing, that school, and other mass shootings are not a cause for celebration.

Which is why we brought in sensible gun legislation after Dunblane, because we don't want to live in a country where the leading cause of child mortality is gunshot wounds.

That is not something to celebrate.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 01:50 pm
@Leadfoot,
Semi automatics should be banned IMO.
Tight psychological evaluation for normal guns.
You guys do have a problem with guns period.

In your defence I do understand the cultural difference and the fact that so much violence may well push you to think exactly the opposite.
edgarblythe

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 04:03 pm
Pardon me for dropping out. Mental health break.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 05:56 pm
@Leadfoot,
If piggy dig a hole under the fence and flee to American, piggy will do an American cow boy too, carries a rifle, to hunt wild pig. haha
0 Replies

coluber2001

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 07:06 pm
@Albuquerque,
I agree with you semi-automatics. I've never thought of that before, but why do we need semi-automatics except to kill people.
edgarblythe

Thu 28 Apr, 2022 07:56 pm
There are already too many guns out there to gain good gun control in America and possibly a few other places. The best control now is to limit bullet manufacturing. And that will only work after ammo hoarders are eventually weeded out. I don't advocate banning regular hand guns or sporting rifles.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 29 Apr, 2022 01:44 am
@Leadfoot,
Having a gun to protect yourself and animals from pests isn't a problem. Farmers can get shotgun and and rifle licences over here.

Interesting that in support of your own disgusting laws you choose an example that would be acceptable outside of the UK.

You support the child murdering NRA and it's refusal to make even the slightest changes to the law because that would result in less children being killed.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Fri 29 Apr, 2022 04:33 am
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
Tight psychological evaluation for normal guns.

1984 here we come.
I can imagine the test questions now.
They wouldn’t let me near so much as a BB gun.

Biden just established the equivalent of 'The Ministry of Truth” a day or so ago.
I have to pinch myself every day for the past two years, just to make sure this is real.

And when I’m shoot'n at a rattlesnake or other threat, I want a semi automatic. With a full length clip.