glitterbag

Sun 22 May, 2022 11:17 pm
@Lash,
Hate is an intoxicating element.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 23 May, 2022 09:07 am
Hate has little to do with asking for responsible government. Here are just a few Democratic failings.

Universal health ( the kind the rest of the developed world has)
Obama - gave us a program that is a giveaway to insurance and big pharma
Hillary - "ain't gonna happen."
Biden - "I will veto it."

Obama - campaign promise to codify abortion - no action at all

Biden - campaigns to raise minimum wage - drops the notion

Biden - has the power to cancel student loan debt - plays with the notion of helping some but just a little bit

If I had the patience to sit here and type more there is so much more. The DNC spends millions to kill the campaigns of Democrats who want the sort of things I mentioned and hinted at.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 23 May, 2022 03:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
By the way, I do acknowledge there is no record of this statement. I posted it in a spirit of satire and have no regrets.
edgarblythe wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTRT-G2WUAAbPqg?format=jpg&name=small
edgarblythe

Tue 24 May, 2022 09:54 pm
They will not settle so many of these matters in my lifetime. These for instance:
White supremacy
Cops killing innocent blacks
Keeping the jails and prisons full to capacity (slavery)
Trade diplomacy for war
Gun control
Climate change
Quit extincting nature
Health care
Government for the people
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 25 May, 2022 02:35 pm
Beto interrupts Republican news conference about Uvalde shooting to call them liars and to tell them they will do exactly nothing

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 25 May, 2022 03:14 pm
Shahid Buttar for Congress ·
When dynastic leaders get a free pass for decades from complicit press who create cults of personality instead of holding them accountable, it’s fair to be outraged.
Don’t let leaders claim alarm at crises that they helped engineer. The very same day as the latest mass shooting, Pelosi was stumping for a corporate colleague backed by the NRA.
The only thing worse than the shamelessness of the hypocrisy is how journalists outrageously enable it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 25 May, 2022 05:27 pm

Kate Aronoff
@KateAronoff
· 10h
Pelosi and Clyburn making 11th hour robo-calls for an anti-abortion candidate with an A rating from the NRA on the day of a horrific mass shooting as Roe is about to be overturned is an absolutely perfect summary of Democratic Party leadership
glitterbag

Wed 25 May, 2022 05:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
Who is the anti-abortion NRA adorer that Pelosi is supporting?
edgarblythe

Wed 25 May, 2022 06:40 pm
@glitterbag,
Cuellar lost anyway - eb

Pelosi is standing by her support for Henry Cuellar despite an FBI investigation and his stance against abortion. She said he's a "valued member of our caucus" and that his vote isn't needed to protect abortion rights.

AOC rips Nancy Pelosi for 'utter failure of leadership' in backing 'pro-NRA' Dem Cuellar - May 25, 2022. '
edgarblythe

Thu 26 May, 2022 03:07 pm
Nina Turner
@ninaturner
·
17m
The US Senate just went on vacation until June 6th. That’s unacceptable.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 26 May, 2022 05:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
Correction. I thought the votes all were counted when I wrote this. Turns out Cuellar now leads by 177 votes.
edgarblythe wrote:

Cuellar lost anyway - eb

Pelosi is standing by her support for Henry Cuellar despite an FBI investigation and his stance against abortion. She said he's a "valued member of our caucus" and that his vote isn't needed to protect abortion rights.

AOC rips Nancy Pelosi for 'utter failure of leadership' in backing 'pro-NRA' Dem Cuellar - May 25, 2022. '
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 27 May, 2022 12:18 pm
In my opinion, basing change on a few pushbutton issues, such as abortion, gun control, and health care, is not enough. We will always be fighting these issues while everything around us goes to hell. The only issue that will transform society is to attack every issue on a broad front, including issues that may seem of lesser significance. And only one of two courses of action can do it. 1. Stop voting the lesser of two evils and vote only for candidates who will sign in blood willingness to do the people's work. 2. A general strike that shuts down the country while the people demand their rights.
Albuquerque

Mon 30 May, 2022 07:54 am
@edgarblythe,
Raise the average IQ 10 points and you may come to get your wish granted Edgar...
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 30 May, 2022 08:44 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
@edgarblythe,
By the way, I do acknowledge there is no record of this statement. I posted it in a spirit of satire and have no regrets.

Congrats. You're using "satire" exactly as Tucker Carlson uses it.
edgarblythe

Mon 30 May, 2022 09:24 am
@blatham,
There is enough truth to satire to make it what it is. Whether you like it or not. She is a shady character and she knows where all the skeletons are.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 30 May, 2022 10:14 am
I and three of my brothers are veterans. None of us did any fighting. The three are now gone. I am one who does not support being perpetually at war. But I will respect and honor our fallen men and women and offer a wish it would one day be that no new names are added to the list. It's time for peace.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 31 May, 2022 01:45 am
Good wish…
Piggy’s humble opinion is that if BB8 could put up his hands and surrender to the first Order and do a security guard in their field, Star Wars Episode 7 would have ended up at the very beginning and “peace” would have PRESENCE in this cosmos long long ago…
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2861-784dd49666cd90b2a0012fc448d3d113.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 1 Jun, 2022 05:49 am
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 2 Jun, 2022 02:18 am
Piggy heard too much about “gun control” in the US. It’s obviously not piggy’s affair. Piggy is reluctant to meddle in that affair, never.

Piggy only quotes some stuff of others for reference only…

Mr. Lash’s comment ahead:
“All that rude noise is an attempt to bully people into submission.
Gun ownership is an important right—becoming more important now than ever.

The US government could do a hell of a lot better job stopping mass shootings. They choose not to because they want to disarm the people.”
URL: https://able2know.org/topic/48747-9

Mr. Leadfoot’s comment elsewhere:
“The most evil way to enslave people is to make them their own slavemaster.”
URL: https://able2know.org/topic/1119-27

Piggy’s additional comment here:
Perhaps they found a reason to CONTROL your gun today…
And tomorrow they would find another reason to cut your balls to CONTROL birth rate.
“Standard” constraint…

Wish you free, guys.

0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 2 Jun, 2022 07:45 am
Short guns perhaps are more dangerous…
Once upon a time, piggy’s short gun misfired in the pocket…Oh Lord, piggy doesn’t know where are his balls…of course, smart guys know it’s fiction only…that kind of Hollywood.
0 Replies