Sad Day here, but Mike S dances

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 06:24 pm
It's illegal to kill your wife.
http://home.comcast.net/~phildragoo/wsb/media/440736/site1381.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 06:32 pm
you're an attorney right? Tell me you're not a courtroom litigator.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 06:44 pm
Is that the best you can come up with, Blue? I'm supposed to be insulted? Are you saying that Scott Peterson did not cause the death of his wife? Are you saying that Michael Schiavo did not cause the death of his wife? What are you trying to say? spit it out . . .
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:08 pm
This was, and is, a human tragedy made worse by the actors in it. Fifteen years, I can't imagine it, fifteen years of hopeless visits to hospital rooms and fifteen years of excruciatingly long court sessions merely to prolongate the inevitable. Raise your hands if you think that, at any point, in her long term hospital stay, the patient could have received sufficient therapy to regain conscious and regain her life as a human being.

The truth, from the court records, shows that this was a hopeless case. Parents in deep denial from the first led to more than a decade's worth of pathetic struggle. A national shame.

Joe(...)Nation
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:11 pm
I'm not trying to insult you Debra. I apologize. But you have sunk, IMO, into ranting subjectivity on this issue, which is not the usual post I've seen out of you in the short time I've been here. I would worry about an attorney representing me that has the capability of doing this even if on the rare occasion.

I'm sorry if you find this a personal insult, I 'm not trying to insult you or pick a fight with you. I'm just shocked at your vitrol on this thing.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:16 pm
I wish I thought about that Debra.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:17 pm
ITA w/you on this one, Debra. By any chance, could you provide a link directly to that 1999 deposition of MS' you quoted earlier?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:33 pm
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I'm not trying to insult you Debra. I apologize. But you have sunk, IMO, into ranting subjectivity on this issue, which is not the usual post I've seen out of you in the short time I've been here. I would worry about an attorney representing me that has the capability of doing this even if on the rare occasion.

I'm sorry if you find this a personal insult, I 'm not trying to insult you or pick a fight with you. I'm just shocked at your vitrol on this thing.
So, who would you rather do, "me or her?"

This is the second sophomoric out of context sexual post you've made in response to me today You're getting better at it. This one is grammatically understandable and has no misspellings. Keep up the good work. Very Happy
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:34 pm

You're the one who has apparently lost his objectivity by thinking that if I do not view the facts and the law the same way that you view them, then I have somehow sunken to some low level of humanity that is unbefitting of a person trained in the law.

If you ever require the services of an attorney, I hope you find someone who will be a zealous advocate on your behalf. In the meantime, your insults do nothing to silence my voice.

I have made many comparisons between Scott Peterson and Michael Schiavo in many posts. If these comparisons offend your sensibilities, please ignore them or be shocked all you want. I'm simply not an advocate of wife killers. Inasmuch as I've never represented a wife killer, I can spout off against them all I want . . . so sue me.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:46 pm
I'm not offended and I'm not trying to insult you. You're entitled to sit on your side of the fence on this issue, no matter what. I was just surprised by the fierceness of the expression your opinion and shocked that a lawyer of all people states as fact that Michael is a killer. Not strongly, even hysterically (not that I'm saying you're hysterical) that you believe he's a killer, but that he IS a killer. Big difference.

I apologized once and meant it. Once is enough. If you don't want to accept my apology......sue me. Laughing Laughing

He says she made her wishes clear not to live under the conditions that she was under. You say he's a liar, and then try to put the burden of proof on him that he's not. I believe that as the accuser the burden of proof is on you. You think he's a liar, prove it beyond a reasonable doubt or call it a day.

You also then produce a link where someone says he was always saying I want the bitch to die so I can be rich. Let's turn this around. I say this person is a liar. Prove they're not. Follow your own procedures and logic. You can't and I can't prove she is a liar. Standoff.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:48 pm
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:

So, who would you rather do, "me or her?"

This is the second sophomoric out of context sexual post you've made in response to me today You're getting better at it. This one is grammatically understandable and has no misspellings. Keep up the good work. Very Happy
Than why in the news forum, did you post that thread?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:52 pm
huh?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:22 pm
No dobut "huh".
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:29 pm
princesspupule wrote:
ITA w/you on this one, Debra. By any chance, could you provide a link directly to that 1999 deposition of MS' you quoted earlier?

Affidavits and some court documents are available on several websites. The Terri's Fight website has a documents page:

http://www.terrisfight.org/index2.html

Affidavits are listed in the right hand box. The site was down for awhile due to excessive traffic . . . and it appears that many of the document links are broken today. Perhaps they will get their links fixed in the near future.

Some documents concerning Terri Schiavo are available in the hotdocs section on the cbs news site.

http://www.cbsnews.com/
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:56 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
This was, and is, a human tragedy made worse by the actors in it. Fifteen years, I can't imagine it, fifteen years of hopeless visits to hospital rooms and fifteen years of excruciatingly long court sessions merely to prolongate the inevitable. Raise your hands if you think that, at any point, in her long term hospital stay, the patient could have received sufficient therapy to regain conscious and regain her life as a human being.

The truth, from the court records, shows that this was a hopeless case. Parents in deep denial from the first led to more than a decade's worth of pathetic struggle. A national shame.

Joe(...)Nation

This is exactly what I've been saying, Joe. Fifteen years....my God....it's beyond the bounds of human decency.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:06 am
I was just surprised by the fierceness of the expression your opinion and shocked that a lawyer of all people states as fact that Michael is a killer.

Murder: Intentionally or knowingly causing the death of another.

What is the cause of Terri Schiavo's death? Her death was not caused by her impairment. Her death was caused by intentionally and knowingly depriving her of food and water. If you and I were deprived of food and water for 13 days like Terri, we would most certainly die too.

Lawyers express opinions all the time. So do doctors, clerks, accountants, mechanics, et al.

If you're shocked that I would express an opinion, check in with Nancy Grace. Her program tonight was not at all favorable to Michael. She was especially critical of Michael's decision to keep the Schindlers away from Terri during her last moments. Instead, Michael allowed his lawyer, Felos, another lawyer, his brother, and several hospice workers to be present rather than her own mother, father, and siblings.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:15 am
for a while there, I thought you WERE Nancy Grace
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:29 pm
They shoot horses don't they?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:37 pm
Debra_Law wrote:
I was just surprised by the fierceness of the expression your opinion and shocked that a lawyer of all people states as fact that Michael is a killer.

What is the cause of Terri Schiavo's death? Her death was not caused by her impairment. Her death was caused by intentionally and knowingly depriving her of food and water. If you and I were deprived of food and water for 13 days like Terri, we would most certainly die too.

Lawyers express opinions all the time. So do doctors, clerks, accountants, mechanics, et al.

If you're shocked that I would express an opinion, check in with Nancy Grace. Her program tonight was not at all favorable to Michael. She was especially critical of Michael's decision to keep the Schindlers away from Terri during her last moments. Instead, Michael allowed his lawyer, Felos, another lawyer, his brother, and several hospice workers to be present rather than her own mother, father, and siblings.

Here's my opinion on Nancy Grace which apparently I'm entitled to. Another media scum sucking parasite who gives a shyt about earning and nothing else with great conviction. They have them on both sides of every issue.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:16 pm
Debra_Law wrote:

Here's my opinion on Nancy Grace which apparently I'm entitled to. Another media scum sucking parasite who gives a shyt about earning and nothing else with great conviction. They have them on both sides of every issue.

You won't get a quibble from me. My poor opinion of Nancy goes back many years to a time she covered a trial of mine that was televised on [insert name of nationally known court television channel].
0 Replies