Sad Day here, but Mike S dances

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:14 am
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRAIN_DAMAGED_WOMAN?SITE=FLPET&SECTION=HOME

"Oh, well, what goes around, comes around!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,525 • Replies: 64
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:24 am
I think you should try extending your compassion to a man who's wife just died instead of hurling insults at him for not agreeing with you.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:26 am
I don't think justice has anything to do with it. May she rest in peace and may her husband and family be given the space to try to deal with their loss.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:27 am
You forgot "don't care" in your poll question.

This whole thing was so overblown in the media, I could care less I ever learned about it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:29 am
I really wonder if ConstitutionalGirl has ever been in a situation where she had to make a life and death decision regarding someone that she loved. I sincerely doubt it!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:54 am
Her family can finally move on.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:09 am
How awful, she died alone, because of Evil Act's. Mike better get some protection, because folks are really angry. And how dare him have an Autopsy, if he's wrong may God help him. And how dare those Bush's say publicly, when nothing was done. I need a cool down here, maybe some Ice Cream.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:20 am
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050329/050329_schiavoCT_hmed_1p.standard.jpg

At left, a normal brain. At right, Terri's brain.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:21 am
CG, You are quite misinformed about the request for the autopsy. It is the ONLY thing that Mr Shaivo and the Shindler's have agreed on. They are all requesting an autopsy, perhaps from differing motivations, but they are not at odds over this.

I agree, you do need to calm down. Enjoy your ice cream.

edit: I found your inference of anyone dancing about this to be quite offensive. No one's dancing, nor is anyone expressing joy.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:32 am
J_B wrote:
edit: I found your inference of anyone dancing about this to be quite offensive. No one's dancing, nor is anyone expressing joy.

Are you sure? You apparently give no credence to the reports of those nurses who have stated they overheard Michael asking on multiple occasions, "Is that bitch dead yet?" He might in fact be joyful today. No reason to be offended by the suggestion that he might ....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:34 am
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
How awful, she died alone, because of Evil Act's. Mike better get some protection, because folks are really angry. And how dare him have an Autopsy, if he's wrong may God help him. And how dare those Bush's say publicly, when nothing was done. I need a cool down here, maybe some Ice Cream.

Yes, these angry "err on the side of life people". I guess that's a euphemism for "err on the side of life if you agree with me, otherwise drop dead ya bastid" Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:35 am
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:43 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Yes, these angry "err on the side of life people". I guess that's a euphemism for "err on the side of life if you agree with me, otherwise drop dead ya bastid" Laughing
"Oh," you pretty little Witch, you like ur Soddom on the dead ones, "don't ya?"
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:47 am

Yes, by all means, have some ice cream. Because what you wrote sounds like a threat.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:26 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
J_B wrote:

Are you sure? You apparently give no credence to the reports of those nurses who have stated they overheard Michael asking on multiple occasions, "Is that bitch dead yet?" He might in fact be joyful today. No reason to be offended by the suggestion that he might ....

You're right, Tico. I don't give any credence any such reports.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:27 pm
J_B wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
J_B wrote:

Fair enough ... I merely acknowledge the possibility.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:31 pm
Next time...stifle it. You're too intelligent for such rumour mongering
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:40 pm
I'm intelligent enough to suggest the possibility exists that these nurses are telling the truth about their observations of Mr. Schiavo's conduct. Are we to accept his recent recollection of his late wife's expressed desires as truth, ignoring the potential for conflicts of interest inherent therein, but simply dismiss the corroborated statements of these nurses as collusive untruths?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:54 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
You forgot "don't care" in your poll question.

This whole thing was so overblown in the media, I could care less I ever learned about it.

BINGO! WE HAVE A WINNER!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 01:03 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
J_B wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
J_B wrote:

Fair enough ... I merely acknowledge the possibility.

I acknowledge the facts. I acknowledge that Michael Schiavo kicked the Schindlers out of Terri's room and refused to allow them to be with her in her final moments. I acknowledge Michael Schiavo's undeniable controlling and vindictive behavior. He has proven over and over again that his alleged concerns for Terri are a mere pretense.

See, e.g., September 27, 1999 Deposition:

Quote:
Q. Have you considered turning the guardianship over to Mr. and Mrs. Schindler?

SCHIAVO: No, I have not.

Q. And why?

SCHIAVO: I think that's pretty self explanatory.

Q. I'd like to hear your answer.

SCHIAVO: Basically I don't want to do it.

Q. And why don't you want to do it?

SCHIAVO: Because they put me through pretty much h*** the last few years.

Q. And can you describe what you mean by h***?

SCHIAVO: The litigations they put me through.

Q. Any other specifics besides the litigation?

SCHIAVO: Just their attitude towards me because of the litigations. There is no other reason. I'm Terri's husband and I will remain guardian.

After his attorney "talked" with him, Michael added, "Yeah. Another reason would be that her parents wouldn't carry out her wishes."
0 Replies