How to adminster a taste of one's own medicine?

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 01:34 am
This woman has been absolutely diabolical in my life and she seems to be proud of it. I am getting "paid back" as she puts it. I have tried everything legal to remove her from my home and livelihood to no avail including protective orders which she doesn't abide by and the police do little about because she somehow walks that fine line to appear law abiding and ignorant to the laws.

She is a passive-agressive narcissicst with little regard to anyone or anything. I am certainly not interested in doing anything illegal or ill willed but there must be someway to out or embarrass her to the point she will just leave in fear of being seen for what and who she really is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 705 • Replies: 4

glitterbag

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 02:54 am
@Langolier,
I'll ask some questions later, but it's very late where I live and I need to get some sleep.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 04:34 am
@Langolier,
You cut her out of your life and do nothing else because you're a grownup.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 08:17 am
@Langolier,
Quote:
I have tried everything legal to remove her from my home and livelihood to no avail

How is she in your home if you do not allow it? Isn't that trespassing? And how is she part of your livelihood without you allowing it? Why would you be providing for her livelihood if you don't want her part of it?

I think we need a bit more details really to say anything.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 10:29 pm
Passive aggressive narcissists don’t respond to being embarassed. They have no shame.

What is it she does to make you feel so trapped?
0 Replies