Dates from Hell...

Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:37 am
Didn't Dave Barry start a national Pirate Day? When is that?

Slappy - sometimes I think you need a keeper.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:48 am
I think, I was the date from hell a couple of times http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/icon_blue.gif
as this became a sure way out for me from dates that seemed
nice at first but gradually worked themselves into an awkward endeavor.

Being obnoxious assured me that they wouldn't call me again.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 10:35 am
Green Witch wrote:

The word "keeper" is a myth.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 10:47 am
Green Witch wrote:

National Talk Like a Pirate Day
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 02:55 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Green Witch wrote:

The word "keeper" is a myth.

So what is the term for the person who takes care of the animals in a zoo?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 08:20 pm
Personwithwonderfuljob.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 02:08 am
What a trio of dates you got Green Witch! Are you sure you weren't performing in Woody Allen's pictures? Oh! and that pearl move was priceless, what a nice excuse for grabing some boobs! LOL!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 02:11 am
personwithwonderfuljobandshovel.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 10:24 am
roger wrote:
personwithwonderfuljobandshovel.

You're right, I suppose. I was thinking more of the professional types at fairly modern zoos, and I suppose many of those are veterinarians. I think that would be a neat job. I couldn't do it, I'd sneeze too much.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 12:36 pm
Wait...I DO have a keeper. Housekeeper.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 12:46 pm
Not proud of this but, many, many years ago a friend of mine set me up with a guy who was very crosseyed and I was mortified at the idea of being seen with him. We went bowling on the far side of town and then I 'developed' a headache and insisted that he take me home.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 01:47 pm
Two come to mind.

First one: Months after my x and I split up, I went out on a date with this really sweet guy. We had become friends through playing tennis together on the courts. Didn't want to date anyone - but he talked me into going to a movie one night. He knew my feelings and also knew I had a mistrust for the male gender at that time. So he told me if it made me feel better I could drive. So I did.

I had an order of protection against my x and we were also embroiled in some legal affairs with an impending trial before us. So staying away from each other was a definite!

My friend and I left the movie and had gotten into my car and were headed through town. I suddenly heard a loud crash after I had went through an intersection. I looked up in my rearview mirror and there was my x on my bumper. He had spotted me with this guy in my car and instead of stopping at the red light in his direction - he ran it and hit the guy that was driving behind me.

He began chasing me as I was trying to get away from him. The guy he hit at the intersection was chasing him. So the three of us are speeding through town. It's a wonder we didn't cause more accidents.

The guy that was in my car wanted me to stop. I was afraid for him and didn't want to. Finally I came up to this stop sign and stopped my car. The guy with me got out and before he could get his door shut my x was already out of his truck and threw a punch right into his face. I got out of the car and tried to get between them. The guy that was chasing my x had gotten out of his car and was trying to pull them apart, and keep me out of harms way.

Lo' and behold.......I had stopped my car in front of the police station without even realizing it at the time. So everything worked out. My x ended up spending 30 days in jail for violation of the order. This was one time he could not post bond! What a night! Rolling Eyes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other date from hell was when I was in high school. This guy I talked to was trying to get me to go on a date with him. I really didn't want to. My best friend was dating a friend of his, so I did end up agreeing to go out on a double date. I thought what the heck. That should be safe enough.

It was an early date. We went swimming and then went back to my girlfriends house so her and I could get cleaned up before we went out to eat later that evening. To make a long story short - I went out to my dates van to get something without realizing that he was inside of it - in the back. This guy was actually back there wankin' off. Confused You can imagine the look on my face when I saw him. I just sort of froze. I hadn't expected that at all! To make it even worse - he had the guts to just smile and tell me to come on back with him. Evil or Very Mad

End of date. :wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:19 pm
bump

just thought I'd bring this one back...could be fun.

I'll have to think of a date to tell about later.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 06:18 am
JustBrooke wrote:
Two come to mind.

First one: Months after my x and I split up, I went out on a date with this really sweet guy. We had become friends through playing tennis together on the courts. Didn't want to date anyone - but he talked me into going to a movie one night. He knew my feelings and also knew I had a mistrust for the male gender at that time. So he told me if it made me feel better I could drive. So I did.

I had an order of protection against my x and we were also embroiled in some legal affairs with an impending trial before us. So staying away from each other was a definite!

My friend and I left the movie and had gotten into my car and were headed through town. I suddenly heard a loud crash after I had went through an intersection. I looked up in my rearview mirror and there was my x on my bumper. He had spotted me with this guy in my car and instead of stopping at the red light in his direction - he ran it and hit the guy that was driving behind me.

He began chasing me as I was trying to get away from him. The guy he hit at the intersection was chasing him. So the three of us are speeding through town. It's a wonder we didn't cause more accidents.

The guy that was in my car wanted me to stop. I was afraid for him and didn't want to. Finally I came up to this stop sign and stopped my car. The guy with me got out and before he could get his door shut my x was already out of his truck and threw a punch right into his face. I got out of the car and tried to get between them. The guy that was chasing my x had gotten out of his car and was trying to pull them apart, and keep me out of harms way.

Lo' and behold.......I had stopped my car in front of the police station without even realizing it at the time. So everything worked out. My x ended up spending 30 days in jail for violation of the order. This was one time he could not post bond! What a night! Rolling Eyes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other date from hell was when I was in high school. This guy I talked to was trying to get me to go on a date with him. I really didn't want to. My best friend was dating a friend of his, so I did end up agreeing to go out on a double date. I thought what the heck. That should be safe enough.

It was an early date. We went swimming and then went back to my girlfriends house so her and I could get cleaned up before we went out to eat later that evening. To make a long story short - I went out to my dates van to get something without realizing that he was inside of it - in the back. This guy was actually back there wankin' off. Confused You can imagine the look on my face when I saw him. I just sort of froze. I hadn't expected that at all! To make it even worse - he had the guts to just smile and tell me to come on back with him. Evil or Very Mad

End of date. :wink:

so the date you were with didnt beat his ass? thats sad, if anyone interupted me like that they would most likely be in the hospital. for a very long time. jealousy is only attractive in moderation. wtf is your ex a complete asshat or what?
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 11:43 am
I think it's safe to say that Brooke's ex was an Ultimate Jerk.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 06:36 am
eoe wrote:
Not proud of this but, many, many years ago a friend of mine set me up with a guy who was very crosseyed and I was mortified at the idea of being seen with him. We went bowling on the far side of town and then I 'developed' a headache and insisted that he take me home.

ouch, and i had just convinced myself my lazy eye wasnt that bad.

Sad*********************
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:05 am
OGIONIK wrote:
eoe wrote:

ouch, and i had just convinced myself my lazy eye wasnt that bad.

Sad*********************

Note how she started that post, Ogionik.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:13 am
doesnt matter, the point is she is saying crooked eyes are unnattractive.
her feeling bad about doesnt really, umm, mean anything.

besides, i have way more game than most guys with perfect eyes. Smile
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:19 am
OGIONIK wrote:
doesnt matter, the point is she is saying crooked eyes are unnattractive.
her feeling bad about doesnt really, umm, mean anything.

besides, i have way more game than most guys with perfect eyes. Smile

she is saying crooked eyes aren't attractive TO HER.

If you feel fine about your appearance, great....I'm sure there are some physical attributes you don't find pleasing.

Normally one wouldn't jump in and talk about what they don't like physically in a person, but if you'll notice....this thread is titled Dates from Hell.

lighten up.

I've got characteristics that I'm sure would make me someone elses date from hell....and if someone brought up those features in their own personal story, I'd pretty much have to laugh.

Who knows, maybe brookes story would have been an exciting fun filled evening for someone else.

chances are, if you read others dates from hell, each person will see themselves as the hell person in a least one of them.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:22 am
Green Witch wrote:

sept 19 talk like a pirate day
0 Replies