Tuesday the 6th of November is MIDTERM ELECTIONS!

maporsche

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2018 11:22 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:
electoral college.
So the Democrats can rig local issues in big cities to drive turnout and overwhelm the will of the rest of the country? Never!

So you're admitting that more Americans oppose Republican rule and that more people voting is bad for the Republican agenda?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 04:38 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

After hearing #45 blather today I'm already pissed off.

One might think you were an American. Smile
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 05:23 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
So you're admitting that more Americans oppose Republican rule and that more people voting is bad for the Republican agenda?
No. I am saying that allowing the left to subvert the will of the nation with their dirty tricks would be a very bad thing.
farmerman

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 06:02 pm
@oralloy,
Does voter surpression live on your list of baad ****?
maporsche

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 06:05 pm
@farmerman,
Nah. He’s good with non-representative government. That right doesn’t matter either.
oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 06:43 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Does voter surpression live on your list of baad ****?
The only votes that are suppressed are Democratic cheaters who try to vote multiple times.

Preventing Democrats from voting multiple times in an election is a good thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 06:44 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
Nah. He’s good with non-representative government. That right doesn’t matter either.
Democrats don't have a right to cheat in elections.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 07:19 pm
@oralloy,
Who is cheating the system? People want to vote in their local districts. In North Dakota, where reservations have PO boxes as their legal address, are told they need a street address to prove their residency. But, in other rural places such as North Carolina and Ohio Rural Route Boxes are sufficient.

It seems only when it's convenient for the Republicans to change where and how legal Americans vote. The only ones who are cheating are the ones gerrymandering districts. Which, at this time, IS the Republicans.

oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 07:52 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Who is cheating the system?
The Democrats. They like to illegally vote over and over again in the same election.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 08:00 pm
Here is a massive cheat in Texas that I just learned about.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/postal-facility-locked-pro-trump-mail-bomber-may-thousands-ballots-democrat-heavy-district/?fbclid=IwAR2XP6XXfqGAy7N_I5vmWKRrnfXs8jWteUjWMeIHUTvRa_kGCcySkqF1CKs
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 11:26 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The Democrats. They like to illegally vote over and over again in the same election.

Oh come on. What a sad piece of **** is that. I know you can do better than that, even an outright lie is more believable than cowardice.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 04:33 am
@edgarblythe,

Aside from Texas rejecting many legal applications to vote, the story suddenly makes sense why a fanatic would mail those useless bombs. It was so they could shut down that mail facility that contained so many Democratic mail in votes. It had puzzled me from the start, about the bombs, because some initial stories told that the bombs were too crudely built to go off. In short, Beto possibly would have won the election.

oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2018 03:12 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Oh come on. What a sad piece of **** is that. I know you can do better than that, even an outright lie is more believable than cowardice.
All I can offer are facts and logic. Facts in this case. Logic in other cases.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2018 03:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
Beto lost by 200,000 votes and just because the facility closed for a time doesn't mean the mail was never delivered. Beto ran hard and got lots of new voters to the finish line. That will leave a lasting legacy, but Cruz winning in Texas is not a surprise result.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 06:59 pm
@engineer,
Kyrsten Sinema wins in Arizona as Democrats capture a longtime GOP Senate seat
Quote:
Two other races remain unresolved, the close contest in Florida between Gov. Rick Scott (R) and Sen. Bill Nelson (D) and a Nov. 27 runoff in Mississippi, pitting appointed Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith against Democrat Mike Espy.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 07:50 pm
@tsarstepan,
That's terrific news.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 09:44 pm
@tsarstepan,
I wonder why when a Republican candidate concedes you can always count on them to hold true to their word but when a Democrat does you can always count on a trunkload of ballots being found.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 08:17 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Trump Recants his Iowa Concession

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 08:33 am
@tsarstepan,
oh darn
what a shame

bwahaha
0 Replies