Some Pharmacists Refuse to Sell Birth Control Products

JPB

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 03:06 pm
Hello suceress, welcome to A2K.
Quote:

She was quoted saying some really ignorant things.
Specifically:
Quote:

Quote:
Brauer told Reuters she believes doctors will eventually begin ordering women to abort disabled children, or refuse to treat them after birth.

"They'll force women to kill their children ... It will be like China. It's the next logical step," she told Reuters.

I guess she has a fuzzy logic chip. She is the one wanting to refuse service and take away the women's choices by putting the employees beliefs above the needs of the customer.
Anyways, that's my 2 cents worth.

She would fit right in with some of the more paranoid on our politcal thread here. Thanks for sharing your 2cents.
0 Replies

suceress

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 12:08 pm
Yeah, unfortunately it's the fanatical zealots like that who ruin it for the normal ones.

I just found http://mediamatters.org/items/200503300002
Which shows that the Karen Brauer person is a liar and hypocrit.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 07:02 pm
I'm against drugs all together, they kill and hurt people. Yes, there's a point to where they need to be used, but why use it for stupid reasons like this. Just don't have sex, of coarse that's something Liberal's can't do.
0 Replies

suceress

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 11:06 pm
LOL. I have to assume that the above post is a joke.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:31 am
ConstitutionalGirl
The conservatives and religious right don't have sex? What do you call F###king the nation.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:39 am
Quote:
Just don't have sex, of coarse that's something Liberal's can't do.

ConstitutionalGirl- May I infer, from your statement, that your parents are Liberals????
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:56 am
Well liberals do have sex but never use drugs for birth control. Every liberal I know uses abortion for birth control. The operational standard for liberals is to wait until the 8th month and have a partial-birth abortion. Liberals all know that drugs are bad for you cause they hurt and kill people. Personally, I've never had sexual relations cause it's just plain icky and often involves touching girls which are evil be begin with. Eve was a girl and we all know what she did!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 07:39 am
I'm starting to wonder if CG is a troll. That, or she's eight years old, was kidnapped, and is being brainwashed by her captors.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 09:58 pm
Are there no Conservatives out there that never had sex just for fun? Are there no Liberal's out there, that saved themselves for marriage?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 11:11 pm
Sweetheart, why on earth would you save your virginity
for marriage?

Actually, I'm with J_B, no one can be that blind, despite
the signature line - it smells trollesque.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 11:25 pm
I was planning on saving my virginity for marriage but the devious manipulations of a vivacious 16-year old caused me to weaken and succumb to her advances.

I've been washing ever since that unfortunate incident, but I am unable to cleanse the lusty residue from my pores.

It is my cross to bear.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 11:39 pm
....and you wear it well.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 11:41 pm
Thank you, Jane. Your compliments carry me through the day.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 12:17 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I was planning on saving my virginity for marriage but the devious manipulations of a vivacious 16-year old caused me to weaken and succumb to her advances.

I've been washing ever since that unfortunate incident, but I am unable to cleanse the lusty residue from my pores.

It is my cross to bear.
"Now that's illegal!" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 12:28 pm
State of Florida Law;
794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.--

(1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.
Gus is well known as a bona fide medical practioner.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 12:30 pm
Haha ,you're priceless Dys Mr. Green
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 12:53 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Haha ,you're priceless Dys Mr. Green

I can be bought.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 01:01 pm
What would it take?

(There's an election on.)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 01:04 pm
From you Eva? just a smile and a glass of good whisky.(no ice, no water)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 03:35 pm
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
"Now that's illegal!"

What's illegal, ConstitutionalGirl? I was fourteen at the time. Think before you speak.
0 Replies