Men. Please take my pee poll.

Lady J

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 02:29 am
Every man who's bathroom habits I have ever known have been over the top kind of guys. At home anyway. How they handle themselves in public, I have no idea.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:19 am
Lady J wrote:
How they handle themselves in public, I have no idea.

So you want us to make believe that you don't observe men peeing in public? :wink:
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 03:59 pm
So now it isn't just based on style of underwear but of where the underwear is worn?

And they say women are weird......

So.

If you're going to the baseball game and planning on drinking beer, and therefore knowing you will be visiting the urinal regularly - do you decide what kind of underwear to wear based on this?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:26 pm
Quote:
If you're going to the baseball game and planning on drinking beer, and therefore knowing you will be visiting the urinal regularly - do you decide what kind of underwear to wear based on this?
Oh god no. Underwear is always chosen by whether it smells cleaner than the pair in your other hand.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:28 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Lady J wrote:
How they handle themselves in public, I have no idea.

So you want us to make believe that you don't observe men peeing in public? :wink:

Not so it is obvious, Walter. I do have this very small but very powerful monocular and am always quite discrete. Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:29 pm
I have seen ... um.. a few men.. ( IM A NURSE!! stop thinking naughty ;-) ) pee OVER the top. More often then not..
Seems easier to just yank down the top of the pants then to find and operate the little flap..?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:40 pm
ALWAYS over the top. (And if I'm wearing a belt ... through the zipper. :wink: )
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 05:24 pm
Lady J wrote:
Every man who's bathroom habits I have ever known have been over the top kind of guys. At home anyway. How they handle themselves in public, I have no idea.

Well, if they were handling themselves in public, I think you would have had a bigger problem than simply determining their individual urinary habits.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:11 pm
I like to pull my pants and underwear down around my ankles when using the urinal. If nothing else, it scares the crap out of other guys and I get more privacy... Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:29 pm
Guys? I was just kidding. Where'd everyone go? Guys?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:12 pm
I don't know why that would scare anyone, cj. When I encounter a sole guy doing that in a urinal, I pull up to the one directly next to him and do the same thing.

I would NEVER put it through my zipper. One pull of a pube once was once too many.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:14 pm
Three fellas were standin' at a trough urinal (whatever happened to those, BTW? Ya never see 'em any more). Fella One says, "Damn! This water's cold!". Fella Two follows up with "Yeah, and its deep, too!". Fella Three says, somewhat dismissively, "Cold, mebbe, but ain't so deep. Bottom's pretty rough, though."
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 11:00 pm
Real men don't pee, anyway.

They "take a leak," "drain the lizard," or "see a man about a horse."
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 11:17 pm
timberlandko wrote:
(whatever happened to those, BTW? Ya never see 'em any more)

You even find them in private houses' toilets/bathrooms nowadays Shocked
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 11:23 pm
Men always like to take the detour.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 12:08 am
..and some men are extremely shy at the urinal.

Quite a few years ago, I was at an Elton John/Billy Joel concert at the SD Stadium, and when the lines at the ladies restrooms were too long, we stormed the men facilities.
Hey it was an emergency!
One of the sissy's got traumatized and sued the city Laughing

Quote:
A San Diego man filed a $5.4 million lawsuit in March against the city of San Diego for the "emotional trauma" he suffered at an Elton John-Billy Joel concert, held at a municipal stadium. Bob Glaser said he was "extremely upset" at the sight of a woman in front of him using a urinal. In the suit, he claimed his rights to privacy were violated when he tried to use the restroom ''in front of women in the men's bathroom''. The women used the men's facilities because of long lines outside their restrooms.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 12:24 am
Laughing You guys are funny Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 08:16 am
OK, I, too, might be traumatized by a woman using the urinal.... I mean, she'd be taking away one of the fundamental ways in which men are superior to women!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 08:26 am
CalamityJane wrote:
..and some men are extremely shy at the urinal.

Quite a few years ago, I was at an Elton John/Billy Joel concert at the SD Stadium, and when the lines at the ladies restrooms were too long, we stormed the men facilities.
Hey it was an emergency!
One of the sissy's got traumatized and sued the city Laughing

Given that it was an Elton John concert, perhaps the "men" were all using the ladies restrooms?
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 08:30 am
Over the top. Most of my underwear doesn't have the portal anyway.
0 Replies