Men. Please take my pee poll.

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:27 am
If God had wanted us to pee over the top He wouldn't have given us underwear with a flap in it.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:34 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
If God had wanted us to pee over the top He wouldn't have given us underwear with a flap in it.

And why did God me give underwear without a flap?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:37 am
I'm normally reading the newspaper. The valet deals with me, and I believe a pair of tongs are involved.

I shall have to ask him which method he uses.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:42 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I believe the Christian answer to that is "God loves us all. Sometimes he gives someone different gifts, and we must realize they all are treasures from God".
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:46 am
timberlandko wrote:

I believe the Christian answer to that is "God loves us all. Sometimes he gives someone different gifts, and we must realize they all are treasures from God".

I will think about this, thanks timber! :wink:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:47 am

Er Walter, I don't think you want me even to hazard a guess here.

a pair of tongs are involved.

coal or sugar my Lord?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:50 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I will think about this, thanks timber! :wink:

Quite welcome, and bless you, my son Mr. Green
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:52 am
In similar vein, today is Easter Sunday. Its also the day we put the clocks back one hour.

Now Jesus arose from the dead after 3 days. But was British Summer time taken into account? Or did He arise from the dead an hour late?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:52 am
In similar vein, today is Easter Sunday. Its also the day we put the clocks back one hour.

Now Jesus arose from the dead after 3 days. But was British Summer time taken into account? Or did He arise from the dead an hour late?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 10:54 am
No, I really didn't want YOU to answer that - timber's response gave me already plenty.

Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:06 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Forward one hour I think you'll find, old boy.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:22 am
well I thought about that before I posted my Lord, but if the clocks go forward by one hour, and if one arises 72 hours after one is crucified, then one is an hour late by local time.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 02:22 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Over the top.

No surprise here... Slappy's always over the top.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 06:54 pm
I go through underwear hole if I'm wearing any, usually I'm commando. Going over the top hurts.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 07:50 pm
timberlandko wrote:
I find shovin' the leg openin' aside much more convenient than fiddlin' with the flap.

LOL....That is great...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 08:30 pm
Mr B wants to know why I want to know. So I try to explain it to him and he thinks we're all nuts. He said, 'It depends.' Gee that's helpful.

edit: It depends on whether or not he's at a urinal. I don't know why, I don't want to know why.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 08:33 pm
If it is a urinal guys go flap always. Not many guys have the dick to be fully whipping it out in a public bathroom.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:41 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Depends on whether they're boxers or briefs.

Or Depends.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:56 pm
Depends.

Really, it does. Depends on the underwear. Some of mine (boxers always) have a button on the fly. Don't want to be fiddling with that, so I'll go over the top. Otherwise, the flap is easy. And the buttoned flap is to be preferred if I'm wearing the brown belt, which isn't well-broken-in yet and wants to flap out into the urinal if undone, so then it's zipper down, mess with the button, and through the flap.

The other day, I was wearing basketball shorts under the pantaloons, and wearing the brown belt, and pretty groggy and out of it. Tried to go through the flap, tried to undo the damn button for what seemed like an eternity before realizing the button wasn't there, it was just damn basketball shorts. Could deal with my own potty. Help me!
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:38 am
Always over the top, I felt very weird when I tried through the flap once.
0 Replies