Who are more emotional - Men or Women

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 12:14 am
Are men more emotional than women or vise-versa? I am sure that, it would not possible that, both hold the same emotion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,588 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 06:28 am
Who are more emotional - Men or Women

Yes.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 06:58 am
@barbarawills2010,
This is from the novel "The Puppet Masters" by Robert Heinlein and like so must of his works I tend to agree with him and his characters such as below.

Quote:
He went on without waiting for me to reply; "Listen, son-most women are damn fools and children. But they've got more range than we've got. The brave ones are braver, the good ones are better and the vile ones are viler, for that matter. What I'm trying to tell you is: this one is more of a man than you are and you've done her a serious wrong."
0 Replies

Thomas33

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 10:34 am
Men and woman are identical, except that men are typically physically stronger, and if I had to choose I'd say that women are more emotional.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 10:53 am
@barbarawills2010,
Emotional in what way? I tend to see many men showing much more emotion - they tend to show it more in anger.

I think the difference is that women are considered more emotional because many people use emotional to mean more crying. If you include all emotions - I see men as just emotional as women just displaying it differently.

And this is more a generalization - obviously there are many men that cry and many women that show great anger.
0 Replies