Liberals sending out fake powders and fake bombs pretending to be conservatives.

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:43 pm
Have you seen the latest rash of political stunts tha the left have been portraying in the news recently? Sending fake bombs and powders out to leading Democrats in hopes of gaining sympathy and votes in the coming elections. It's pathetic and they will be caught.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 16 • Views: 6,162 • Replies: 134
Topic Closed

edgarblythe

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 01:33 pm
@McGentrix,
How do you know for certain who it was?
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 01:41 pm
And if you do, I suggest you contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation to help them in the investigation.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 01:43 pm
Puzzling thing about this is, if Democrats did it and get caught they will be locked away for 40 years. If it turns out it was by Republicans they will be celebrated as heroes and likely be offered government posts.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 01:48 pm
@McGentrix,
This was apparently started on an AM "nationalist" radio station in Harriburg Pa. I was wondering when it would get spread among the goonies.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 02:04 pm
I'll bet the reactionary radio stations around the country came up with the same bullsh*t without prompting. These days, Democrats get blamed for everything, despite being the minority party. They're scared sh*tless that the Dems will take over Congress.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 02:50 pm
A racist robocall that refers to Andrew Gillum as a "negro" and a "monkey" is making the rounds in Florida
Ragman

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 04:09 pm
@edgarblythe,
Im in Florida and that is news to me...not to say that it's not happening. I'd like to do some snooping around to my activist friends and see how pervasive it might be.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 05:34 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Have you seen the latest rash of political stunts tha the left have been portraying in the news recently? Sending fake bombs and powders out to leading Democrats in hopes of gaining sympathy and votes in the coming elections. It's pathetic and they will be caught.

They have been caught doing **** like this. The media buries it for them and nothing happens.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 05:39 pm
It's a ploy so obvious that I consider whoever did it extremely stupid. But I am willing to stay back and see if they catch the perp, before making a final judgement.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 05:46 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/95450002

You have to ask who will benefit from a robocall content like that. I don’t have a lot of confidence in the wisdom of the Republican membership, but they’d have to know it would bring black voters out in droves—and the racists didn’t need to hear the word—they’re already thinking it.

The DNC used media contacts to elevate Trump, effectively positioning him for the presidency. The courts said it was ok for them to cheat against Bernie.

With the FBI, CIA, media, and courts in their pocket, they do as they please.
farmerman

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 05:56 pm
@Lash,
Actually it was gungasnake and his Russian handlers.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 06:33 pm
The reason I am reserving my opinion is that it was so clumsy and the bombs were not even bombs; it could be a Republican who figures we will think it was Democrats.
realjohnboy

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 07:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
...or it could be a Democrat trying to make us believe that it was a Republican trying to make us think it was a Democrat.
Or something like that.
edgarblythe

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 07:49 pm
@realjohnboy,
Or it could be the Chinese government hoping we will blame Samoa for it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 10:34 pm
American Samoa ? ! ? ! ?

I knew they couldn't be trusted!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 03:34 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Of course you must be right, and this must come from the liberals, because I had forgotten that absolute truth and the defining baseline of human nature: conservatives are completely and utterly incapable of causing anything on this planet harm. Period. Therefor, since the world is divided in conservatives and liberals, it's the undeniable truth that everything that is evil and corrupt in this world is liberal.

There's good news though: given this age old adage, it stands to reason that when you die, you will go straight to heaven and be surrounded by God, the angels and every single conservative whom ever lived, while all dem libs will burn in hell.

I'm betting the snake in paradise was either Bernie Saunders or Maxine Waters.... Would Hillary Clinton be a reincarnation of Eve? Leading an innocent, pure, and up till that point obviously conservative Adam into the realm of sin and therefor liberalism?
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 04:46 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Have you seen the latest rash of political stunts tha the left have been portraying in the news recently?

Yeah! How about that phony "caravan" of deadbeats and panhandlers they organized in Central America — they're just doing it to embarrass Trump!

And Hurricane Mathew — liberals purposely targeted the Florida panhandle which is the home of so many of our retired military. They thought it would make Trump look bad and win votes for Nancy Pelosi!

And how about the fake Khashoggi killing — liberals set it up to make Kushner look bad!

Setanta

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 08:03 am
Paraphrased from something see on FB:

A suspicious package was intercepted at the White House, addressed to the president. It was found to contain a dictionary and a copy of the United States constitution.
Region Philbis

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 08:09 am

https://i.imgur.com/rqZKGl0.jpg
0 Replies