16
   

Liberals sending out fake powders and fake bombs pretending to be conservatives.

 
 
nimh
 
  4  
Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2018 07:43 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
In a previous post I said
Quote:
I'm hoping McG will provide an answer. Something more substantial than, "I was only joking."

Well....
McGentrix wrote:
Originally, I was mocking this topic: "Conservatives sending out fake mailers and fake ads pretending to be progressives."

Yes, of course. That goes for all the other Trump supporters blaming this on Dems too, I guess. Such a bunch of comedians.


I mean, there *was* a topic this week called "Conservatives sending out fake mailers and fake ads pretending to be progressives." And McGentrix did call this thread "Liberals sending out fake powders and fake bombs pretending to be conservatives." So maybe not all that outlandish to say he was mocking the other topic, rather than making a straight-faced claim.

Didn't stop Lash and Edgar from accepting resp. seriously considering the premise, though...
edgarblythe
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2018 07:53 pm
@nimh,
We're such fools. Thanks for helping straighten us out.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2018 07:55 pm
@McGentrix,
Oh cool! I knew I’d find at least one of these threads here. I had a bit of a side bet on who would start it too.

Wonder if I win the scavenger hunt with this one?
0 Replies
 
Olivier5
 
  3  
Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2018 08:23 pm
@nimh,
Quote:
So maybe not all that outlandish to say he was mocking the other topic, rather than making a straight-faced claim.

If that is true (I don't believe it is), then McG jokingly accused innocent people in a live terrorist case...

Ho. So. Funny.
farmerman
 
  5  
Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2018 11:40 pm
@farmerman,
Mr Plump, true to form, has turned this entire event to focus upon HIM as VICTIM and his base just sits there AND cheers him on.



McGentrix
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 12:08 am
@hightor,
So you are saying that what I said isn't what happened?

A2K is not the bastion of truth in news you might think it is. I can't say I am surprised by the usual suspects showing up though.

If Sayoc is as guilty as it appears he is, then he will face the consequences of his actions, as he should.

The more telling issue is how easily is it is to say the Dems were behind this and have people believe because their past actions have demonstrated that it would be quite centered in the realm of things they would have done.

McGentrix
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 12:09 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Mr Plump, true to form, has turned this entire event to focus upon HIM as VICTIM and his base just sits there AND cheers him on.


That's cause he's awesome!
farmerman
 
  5  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 12:19 am
@McGentrix,

Thats just the Koolaide talking McG!,
0 Replies
 
hightor
 
  5  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 03:21 am
@nimh,
Quote:

I mean, there *was* a topic this week called "Conservatives sending out fake mailers and fake ads pretending to be progressives."


Duly noted...

but I wish he'd provided a link to the original thread; I still would have criticized him but in a different context.
0 Replies
 
Lash
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 06:24 am
@Olivier5,
You could tell McG’s tone was tongue in cheek.

My comment was saying something similar, but obviously on a much smaller scale, HAD actually happened, and I brought the obligatory link to prove it.

My comment was factual. I didn’t make claims re the bomb mailings specifically, but felt free to make comparisons to proven false flag behavior.

These types of activities are perpetrated around elections by any desperately invested individuals and groups. Pretending this doesn’t happen is the dishonest perspective— not the perspective that acknowledges this does happen.
hightor
 
  6  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 06:42 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
You could tell McG’s tone was tongue in cheek.

How? Here it is:
Quote:
Have you seen the latest rash of political stunts tha the left have been portraying in the news recently? Sending fake bombs and powders out to leading Democrats in hopes of gaining sympathy and votes in the coming elections. It's pathetic and they will be caught.

Now, if I were aware of the other thread, "Conservatives sending out fake mailers and fake ads pretending to be progressives." I might have gotten the reference but since other pro-Trump members actually had been predicting that it was a false flag operation and since McG has a history of parroting talking points from the pro-Trump media there was no reason to doubt his sincerity.
Lash wrote:
My comment was factual. I didn’t make claims re the bomb mailings specifically, but felt free to make comparisons to proven false flag behavior.

The incident you referred to isn't "false flag behavior" however. The woman was arrested for was arrested for "obstructing government administration and reporting a false incident". It was just a desperate lie concocted for personal reasons.
0 Replies
 
Lash
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 06:44 am
@Lash,
Try to take an objective approach to the quotes in this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/florida-democrat-andrew-gillum-targeted-racist-robocall/story%3fid=58726894

I want Gillum to win, but I don’t like dirty methods. Those robocalls are going to activate the Democrat base. Pure and simple.

DeSantis knows this and says he wants an investigation to find out who’s behind it.

Gillum still tries to blame him. I know this is business as usual, but I think it’s important to find out who did it.

Is it considered news to allude to a neo-Nazi group who hasn’t been proven to be involved? Shouldn’t news wait for facts?
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
Olivier5
 
  6  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 06:53 am
@Lash,
Quote:
proven false flag behavior

Yeah, like when some poster pretends to support Bernie Sanders for a while and then turns out to be a Trump supporter...
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 06:54 am
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

hightor wrote:
In a previous post I said
Quote:
I'm hoping McG will provide an answer. Something more substantial than, "I was only joking."

Well....
McGentrix wrote:
Originally, I was mocking this topic: "Conservatives sending out fake mailers and fake ads pretending to be progressives."

Yes, of course. That goes for all the other Trump supporters blaming this on Dems too, I guess. Such a bunch of comedians.


I mean, there *was* a topic this week called "Conservatives sending out fake mailers and fake ads pretending to be progressives." And McGentrix did call this thread "Liberals sending out fake powders and
fake bombs pretending to be conservatives." So maybe not all that outlandish to say he was mocking the other topic, rather than making a straight-faced claim.

Didn't stop Lash and Edgar from accepting resp. seriously considering the premise, though...

Lash and I get singled out, but look how many 'likes' my posts got. If that many saw fit to thumbs up, there are sure to be others who saw it like that.
Olivier5
 
  4  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 06:59 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
look how many 'likes' my posts got. If that many saw fit to thumbs up, there are sure to be others who saw it like that.

There are many Trump supporters around...
Below viewing threshold (view)
Lash
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 07:07 am
@Olivier5,
Or, like someone who can’t tolerate criticism from the left, and attempts to deflect legitimate criticism by concocting a lie that his critic is a covert Republican.
Olivier5
 
  5  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 07:10 am
@Lash,
You have no credibility left Lash, not with me anyway. Too much baseless hatred, too many lies. Try and con somebody else.
Lash
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2018 07:20 am
@Olivier5,
If you or anyone else here could argue the merits of the issues I present without copping out with assassination of my character, you’d just prove your point or not.

The fact that you are unable to address what the DNC is guilty of, and the fact that you always run for cover by hiding behind some lame-ass lie about the person presenting it—ably shows you are afraid to address the facts. You have a need to maintain your preferred narrative. So, ok. Maintain it.

It’s just a carefully crafted ruse, FYI.

 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/18/2019 at 11:24:16