Jealousy at its worst/ And I need a good bitch session!

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:23 pm
I'll try to sum this up...short.

Husband has infatuation with a co-worker, who has become pretty much a stable part of our lives....now.

I keep finding very intriging things about this friendship that I'm not liking.
Its out of character for husband.

I twisted smoothe off a lil over a week ago about it. I couldn't keep my mouth shut one more time over this mess. I keep seeing things that aren't right. Now, I believe husband has told this woman of my feelings over the situation. Now woman acts like I'm beneath her.

I want to choke the ever lovin' hell out of husband. Which didn't deny his feelings for co-worker. And actually tried to make me believe I was being petty and stupid for feeling that way. But I shut him up with all the lil things I have watched for over the last year. He couldn't even look at me.

If husband was partial to making friends with women, I wouldn't have thought the first thing about it, but its out of character for him. Its not out of character for me to have male friends...

And if I have to swallow one more dose of this crap, I'm fixin' to break someone in two.......

I guess the thing that bothers me, is IF ANYONE is going to be treated like a QUEEN in my household, its DAMN SURE going to ME. I think I deserve it...the hell he's put me through...through the years. Makes me want to pack his crap up and send him to HER HOUSE!

And the other thing is.........SHE realizes whats up with him and hasn't done anything to divert it, she's the center of attention and loving every minute of it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,632 • Replies: 59
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:24 pm
Ugh. That sucks, mms. Bitch away, we're here for you.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:25 pm
Damn! That's ugly. Gotta ruminate.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:28 pm
mms--

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Cyberspace horsewhipping is a little impractical, but if it were possible....

Do you want to keep the marriage?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:29 pm
LOL, I'm tellin ya, I'd like to throw bricks through a window.......stomp the hell out of something.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:31 pm
Any chance of going home to mother for the weekend--or to a friends?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:36 pm
Noddy, I've been in this marriage for almost 18 years, thats why it pisses me off.

To be honest with you, NO..I could careless about being married. Matter of fact, they can have each other.

But to think that I have been here for 18 years, begging for attention from him, wanting it.......and she tweeks her nose and he's all smiles. GRRRRRR

The thing he never understood about me, is a lil attention from him goes a long ways. But he can't give it to me, cause in his mind, that is bending over and kissing my ass. And those are HIS WORDS!

I stay ........I dont' know why. I think sometimes its laziness on my part. To think about having to start over...to move my things out...or his. I use the kids for an excuse. You name it.

I guess what it boils down too, is if he can't give me that attention and be married to me, he damn sure isn't going to give it someone else while I'm present!

And going somewhere else is pretty much out of the question. They all live right here.....and if I did leave...he'd just spend the weekend with his best friend and HER.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:41 pm
I have probably said too much. Cause I'd honestly hate for HER to come across this post. For some damned reason, I'd hate to hurt her feelings. Now that makes no sense. But I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings for the world.

I know what I have seen on his part...and I keep trying to think maybe she's the innocent one here. That its all on his part. But I can't help but think that she knows whats going on with her behavior here lately towards me. So...if indeed she does know......then hurting her feelings won't be a problem.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:43 pm
I think you should worry about your own feelings, as it's pretty clear that they're not looking out for them.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:43 pm
Wow... I'm sorry.

Keep venting.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:52 pm
Aww, I should't have even started venting, just makes things worse.

BUT......I'd like to throw one of them good ole fashion fits, that lil 2 year olds throw...might make me feel better.

WE have both pulled our fair share of stunts in 18 years. Some I'm not proud of...I'm sure he's not either.

I just can't figure out why I have NEVER been worthy of his attention? And why the hell have I put up with it? I have voiced my opinion numerous times over our relationship and the way things are with us...it never changes. Why do I ever attempt it anymore?

Let me put it this way...in 18 years......he has once and I mean ONCE, told me that he thought I was "pretty". It has NEVER been worded any other way.....to make me think thats what he's saying.

So...he smiles and gets all beside himself over HER and...HELL YEAH it pisses ME OFF!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:54 pm
Ok...I'm through venting for the moment, I have to tend to my children..or one of them.

I'll be back tonight.....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:56 pm
You have every right to be pissed. He's lucky you haven't clobbered him upside his thick head with a frying pan.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 04:13 pm
ssm--

Quote:
Aww, I should't have even started venting, just makes things worse.

Meaning that having decided to admit the problem and scream about the problem you have to decide what to do about the problem?

I wouldn't spare one bit of worry for the other woman. She knew she was playing footsie with a married man. Sure, he's the one who is straying, but she's the one who has decided to play house.

Remember while she's getting the sweet words and the glamour, you're the one washing his socks and keeping track of his dentist appointments. Life is much more romantic without dirty socks and toothaches.

She deserves the bitter with the sweet.

You are a formidable woman and it takes a confident, secure man to have a successful marriage with a formidable woman.

I can't do a damn thing except listen, but I'm good at listening.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 05:18 pm
I hear you, mms. Keep venting. It's good for the soul. Somehow a course of action can jump out of all of this.

I'm not sure why you're concerned about her feelings. Sounds to me like you've got to put your own interests on the front burner.

hang tough, dahlin!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 05:32 pm
You are the prettiest of lil Dixie Chicks, mmS.
Vent on.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 05:45 pm
Sorry to read this girlfriend. Still reading and thinking but first and foremost, waste no time being hung up about hurting somebody's feelings. Not when yours are hurt.
Carry on...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:27 pm
Whatcha got here, makemeshiver, is a failure to communicate. Dump his damn sh!t on the front lawnand condradulate the bitch on her success in acquiring a good for nothing bum that she knows is going to run around on his woman.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 08:48 pm
It was disloyal of your husband to disclose your thoughts on their relationship to his co-worker. That should have been a PRIVATE conversation between the 2 of you. I think both of them are playing a game & it looks like YOU'RE the one whose locked out at the moment. Not nice & pretty childish, really! But very hurtful for you & they both know it, yet persist. Evil or Very Mad You have my sympathy. Your husband lacks loyalty & integrity. As for her ....?: Rolling Eyes Are you sure you want to stay in this silly 3-way game?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 08:53 pm
Oooh, Shiver, I wish we could all be there in person for you. I don't know what to say that hasn't been said before......
0 Replies