Omar de Fati

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 05:07 am
koolplay wrote:
it's over,suns is out of the series.
Pity...

Alright, so the NBA Finals are set. It'll be Detroit Pistons vs. San Antonio Spurs. Wow...I'm glad this part is over.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:46 am
Omar de Fati,you are Pistons fans...Smile
but it's really hard to predict whether Heats or Pistons will win over this series.
Shaq and Wade are extremely terrible but two Wallaces are also competitive.
Generally speaking,it's lucky that Pistons owns even more average starters,everyone has the ability to score,it's horrible too.
Just waiting for their game 5 which will be the key point.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 10:06 pm
Omar de Fati wrote:
Alright, so the NBA Finals are set. It'll be Detroit Pistons vs. San Antonio Spurs. Wow...I'm glad this part is over.

The Pistons sucked tonight Omar...they got whupped. To win the next two games they're gonna need more than your cheerleading. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Omar de Fati

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 03:11 am
panzade wrote:
Omar de Fati wrote:

The Pistons sucked tonight Omar...they got whupped. To win the next two games they're gonna need more than your cheerleading. Twisted Evil

Interesting point panzade. To win one of the next two games, the Heat will need more than their fans' cheerleading too. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 09:00 am
Touche Omar...err...sort of.

Any time the Pistons guards put up 33 shots and the Wallace Boys are absent Detroit isn't gonna challenge.Jones and Haslem ae getting better each game...and where did this guy Butler come from?

Now Van Gundy is in a pickle. Concede game 6 and let Wade rest for game 7? Or try and end it in Detroit?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 09:15 am
Does Rasheed Wallace ever put together two good games in a row?

(Went down to Portland to see the Blazers a few years ago -- when Wallace was shattering technical foul records -- and as soon as he got going, everybody around me in the nosebleed seats said, "Here we go again" and started booing 'Sheed. He didn't get tossed from that game, though.)
0 Replies

Omar de Fati

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 09:51 am
panzade wrote:
Touche Omar...err...sort of.

Any time the Pistons guards put up 33 shots and the Wallace Boys are absent Detroit isn't gonna challenge.Jones and Haslem ae getting better each game...and where did this guy Butler come from?

Now Van Gundy is in a pickle. Concede game 6 and let Wade rest for game 7? Or try and end it in Detroit?

I'm expecting wade to play in game six. I don't expect the Pistons to win.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 10:17 am
Quote:
I'm expecting wade to play in game six.

agreed -- he'll have all summer to heal...
Quote:
I don't expect the Pistons to win.

i hope they do -- u can never have enough game 7's!
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 03:04 am
Go,Heats...
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 06:29 pm
It's been almost two full years since the Pistons lost a must-win game.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 08:42 pm
Nietzsche wrote:
It's been almost two full years since the Pistons lost a must-win game.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Good point...no...most excellent point. Guys, the Pistons have the experience.
In a must win game that means everything. I love my Heats. But this ain't the year. They'll take it all in '06.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 09:08 pm
Pistons slaughtered Heats in the Game 6.
Hope Wade will recover from his rib injury in the Game 7 then playing a wonderful game for us.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 07:01 am
This is so exciting!!!
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 02:31 am
"Shaq=Title"

... I believe that's about where we began.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:52 am
What a fabulous series! And what a nail biter last night!

Gooooooooooo Pistons!

(told you so!)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:55 am
Although I have to say that shot the Heat had right before halftime (you know, the nearly-half-court shot) was unbelievable. Too bad it didn't make a difference.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 10:14 am
van gundy was outcoached last night...
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:47 am
With Heats' elimination and Pistons' access,the Finals will be more exciting and suspension between Spurs and Pistons...
But I assume Spurs will laugh at last...
But Next season,we believe Rockets will take on a new look but still oriented with Yao and Tmac...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 07:49 am
koolplay wrote:
With Heats' elimination and Pistons' access,the Finals will be more exciting and suspension between Spurs and Pistons...
But I assume Spurs will laugh at last...
But Next season,we believe Rockets will take on a new look but still oriented with Yao and Tmac...

Nope...gonna be another back to back. Pistons have the advantage going into game 1 since the Spurs have been on vaycay for a bit. All we need to do is smoke 'em in game one and get this party started.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 09:27 pm
But you know Spurs has the host advantage,they have 4 host games so they are more possible to have the chance to reach the champion after last year's lost to Lakes in west finals.
But anyway,it's hard to predict,because last year's finals perhaps most of the people believed Lakers was doomed to sweep Pistons,but results...
0 Replies