kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 01:29 pm
I'd like to know exactly when this alleged pouting incident occurred. Was it only during the whole McDyess incident, or is it something you've seen him do in other situations?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 03:26 pm
I'd like to know what you think of your boy Rasheed, bella...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:40 pm
I'd like to know:"Who do you think will take it all...and why"?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:41 pm
Spurs, because they're better and deeper at every position but one.

But, then, I had Detroit in 5 before that series began...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:47 am
spurs in 4.

i doubt i'll be watching...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:10 am
patiodog wrote:
I'd like to know what you think of your boy Rasheed, bella...

Well...do I have to answer that? Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:11 am
kickycan wrote:
I'd like to know exactly when this alleged pouting incident occurred. Was it only during the whole McDyess incident, or is it something you've seen him do in other situations?

He does it all the time, IMO.

Maybe it's because I just don't like the way everyone moons over him and it reflects in the way I view him.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 02:36 pm
I can accept that, Bella.

So, how dull can the supposed highlight of the season possibly get?

Is anyone even watching this crap-ass boring series anymore? I watched the last half of each game. It looks like Regis' prediction is going to be correct. Tonight should end it. And for the first time in years, I'll be happy that this "excitement" is over.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 05:27 pm
This is the first time in I can't even remember how long that I have watched a total of less than a half an hour of the whole championship series. Its a loss. I usually look forward to, and enjoy the NBA playoffs immensely. This year, the Mavs, Suns and Pistons (the teams I had love for, and interest in) all punked out in the playoffs.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 06:49 pm
Terrible, terrible basketball. The Cavs have no offense whatsoever. And I don't mean no offensive talent, just no offense. Mike Brown needs to bring in someone in to put together some O, like Pete Carill did in Sacto or Tex Winter did in Chicago. This is just horrible.

(I've watched about four quarters of the finals, which is more than enough...)
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 06:08 am
The "King" and the "Spurs Dynasty" got a collective yawn from the public.

The NBA finals were a television bust.

...and it's no wonder why - The San Antonio Spurs play the most boring kind of pro basketball - it wins, but its stifling and colorless and bland.

LeBron James has been plastered into our consciousness via the relentless media blitzing of his image from the very first mention of him. Even if he could by some miracle live up to the impossible "second-coming" hype, he'd just be doing what was expected of him - and nauseating people suffering from LeBron saturation.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6927320?MSNHPHMA
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 01:32 pm
getting just a wee bit excited about the celtics...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 01:47 pm
That seals it. Garnett will never win a championship.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 05:06 pm
Yep.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 02:34 am
guys, get real.

that's like saying the spankees will never win another world series, or the canadiens will never win another stanley cup...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 09:28 am
It is? How many has he won so far?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 02:51 pm
I meant to congratulate Popovich and the Spurs...they played real bball...team basketball.
Ever since Pistol Pete Maravich the NBA has been in showbusiness...that's ok, but Duncan and the guys harken back to the old Celtic teams...good syuff.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 04:29 pm
i'm saying don't discount a team that's won 16 NBA titles.

they just added 2 scoring threats.
pierce, allen & garnett will average upwards of 70 points a game.

i can't think of another team that can equal that with 3 players...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 04:51 pm
And after those three you get to Michael Olowakandi and Brian Scalabrine.

The Celtics may be a playoff team now, but I just can't see them as a contender, even in the east...
0 Replies

AbleIIKnow wong

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 05:23 pm
nba.com has this video clip called "2003 Draft One for the Ages" and it says it's supposed to be one of the most memorable drafts of all time since it produced 3 big All Stars. Actually below the video clip it says 4 guys names (Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh) and yet it only showed James, Anthony and Wade talking about it. Just wondering why they constantly don't mention Bosh and just those 3. It was the same on the "BestDamnSportsShow" where those 3 are only featured as the superstars of that draft. I don't know just venting as a Raptors fan. Sad and brutal they do that... couldn't even finish that video since they didn't mention Bosh's name.
0 Replies