0

"The value of nihilistic thinking."

Jasper10

1  
Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 12:45 pm
@livinglava,
Read 2 Corinthians 5, just found it.I knew something had to be there somewhere.I was not surprised when I found it....pleasantly surprised I have to admit... I agree with this view.
livinglava

-1  
Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 12:51 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Yes, salvation is a guarantee, as long as you don't deny that it's a guarantee.
Jasper10

0  
Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 12:54 pm
@livinglava,
Very interesting.Thankyou.
Jasper10

0  
Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 01:40 pm
@Jasper10,
My view is that when it comes to the biological computers in our head the computers can agree to agree with each other (1,1) OR they can have doubts (1,0 / 0,1) and battle with the issue OR the computers can disagree to disagree with each other (0,0).The (0,0) can flip to (1,1) and the (1,1) can flip to (0,0).Any information can be inputted into these computers.My view is that we are not these computers.We are spiritual beings that need to recognise that this is how our physical brain works.We interact with these computers.They should not dictate to us ..we should dictate to them.At a spiritual level if a kingdom is divided against itself it will fall.
livinglava

-1  
Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 01:54 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

At the spiritual level, we just observe what's going on, including our minds and interactions. A faithful mind is trying to do what's best to serve the will of God, i.e. to help His will "be done on Earth as it is in heaven," but we have to realize that we are not God and the things we think we are doing to serve His will can be wrong and/or backfire because they are being done by imperfect beings in an imperfect world. Still, if we don't do our best to try to do whatever we believe is right, then we are giving into something that is less than our most faithful service to Truth.
Jasper10

1  
Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 02:13 pm
@livinglava,
I agree one needs to be very careful what one thinks.Everyone is on their own unless they choose not to be.