0

Try to contemplate and Understand true "Nothingness"?

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 07:52 pm
With nothing, I mean the non-existence of everything. No emptiness, no, vacuum, no quantum particles, no dimensions, no multiverse, zero energy, no living things, no earth, no milky way, no universe, no laws of nature, no space, no time, no heaven or hell just a total absence or none- the existence of everything.

Squeeze everything that exists in an infinite tiny singularity and then squeeze that final thing out of existence.
. . .
A mind-boggling, brain-, brain-numbing and brain- twisting overwhelming concept, terrifying, frightening, too awful to contemplate and impossible think about, without going insane and totally beyond the understanding of any human genius.

But nevertheless, give it a bash?
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,344 • Replies: 5

dalehileman

0  
Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 09:09 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Al that's where I started, concluding that the supernatural can't account for it, as the word itself appears to mean 'impossible,' that things are the way they are because that's the way they hafta be

So yes we should think more about 'nothingness,' the absence of everything

Imbigdad

-1  
Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2018 05:32 am
@Alan McDougall,
You picture it every time you fall asleep and don't dream.

Jasper10

0  
Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 11:57 am
@Alan McDougall,
My view is that if we listen to the logic of the biological computer brain which in my view is in fact 2 off competing quantum computers either side of the brain with 2 off off consciousness states (which in my opinion we experience as the the split consciousness state or autopilot/stuck in our head consciousness state) then yes I can can understand the logic of their conclusions.My view is that the physical body including the brain is just a machine with computers that just cancel each other out with the data/ logic of each.In other words to these computers right/wrong mean absolutely nothing at all.In other words right can be wrong and wrong can be right to a computer.Its just data.They can only compute physical stuff as well.The spiritual means absolutely nothing at all to these computers...to them there is no such thing as the spiritual.therefore if you only listen to the logic of these computers then yeah I suppose trying to think about what nothingness is a valid question that they put to you because they no nothing else.
Jasper10

1  
Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 02:30 am
@Jasper10,
So are you referring the neutral consciousness state whereby you have switched the 2 off biological computer voices off or learn’t to not listen to them.You have come through NIHILISM.The “You” only now listens to the pure voice of the “I am” is my understanding of it?
Jasper10

1  
Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2020 04:44 am
@Jasper10,
I know it comes down to individual views and they are only views at the end of the day,but it would appear to me that as long as nihilism is debated along the lines of disproving that there is a God many are comfortable with this view.If it is used for a counter argument then the post gets removed.Fair enough,it does highlight the one sidedness of some of these debates.