"The value of nihilistic thinking."

Jasper10

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 04:56 am
@Jasper10,
You might have been correct if there were just one type of consciousness ...but there isn't …..there is two...Autopilot and Manual.....PRESENCE toggles between the two and is AWARE of this FACT.
0 Replies

popeye1945

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 05:15 am
@Jasper10,
"No awarness sits above consciousness." Jasper, who said there was?
Jasper10

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 05:26 am
@popeye1945,
Who says "no awareness sits above consciousness" You?
popeye1945

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 01:48 pm
@Jasper10,
Good night Stanley!
Jasper10

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 02:46 pm
@popeye1945,
That is your problem Popeyes 1945...you make wild statements about awareness and consciousness even though you know absolutely nothing about them.

Agent Smith

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2022 03:11 am
@jufa,
The philosophy of nihilism is unjustifiable if in case you wanna go all the way if you know what I mean. However, there's value in such an extreme position and to find that one has to meditate, deeply I was told, on what follows but does/can anything really from indiscriminate negation?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2022 05:45 am
@Jasper10,
What we have with Nihilistic thinking/reasoning is two separate and different assertions on both sides of the fence.This provides the balance across the fence.

So things do not cancel out as Nihilism claims.

They balance.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2022 02:12 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that at the foundational level in physics/nature we have vibrating neutrals/holes that interact with each other in a push/pull action.Thus achieving a balance.

The vibration being caused by electromagnetic interactions within an overall system.

This explains nihilistic thinking.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 10:20 am
@Jasper10,
To achieve this vibratory balance then both opposing forces need to be on both sides of the dualistic fence or between all spinning particles.

These opposing forces of nature have not been cancelled out …they have been separated in order to keep the balance.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2022 01:27 am
@Jasper10,
As these magnetic forces in nature do not cancel out (THEY BALANCE) then this changes atheism philosophy because atheism has always assumed that these forces do cancel out.

No,it is impossible to cancel them out.

This definitely confirms that a starting point philosophical assumption that N=S and S=N needs to be balanced with a philosophical assumption that N=N and S=S as well.

As there is balance in nature,the only way to balance these magnetic forces is to create a SYSTEM which includes SPIN and TILT of the electromagnets which reside in the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at all levels (macro and micro).That means all planets and subatomic particles which means ABSOLUTELY everything.

This is natures science and there is a philosophy related to it.

In summary,present day atheistic philosophy and it’s starting point assumption for the whole of its science .i.e. that when it comes to the electromagnetic forces in nature 0=1 and 1=0 and they cancel out is simply not accurate because it isn’t a balanced statement.

Natures science says these forces BALANCE out.

Atheism science says these forces CANCEL out.

Jasper10

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2022 11:34 pm
@Jasper10,
If your science doesn’t allow for the I am;Awareness;Control;Consciousness then it is lacking.

Merely thoughts and emotions are at the base level and robotic.

Atheism for example only utilises half logic 0,1…1,0 in its robotic philosophy and produces robotic science as a result.

We know that nature doesn’t utilise this half logic.This has been definitively confirmed by the FACT that the 4 off magnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS in nature between all spinning objects at both the macro and micro levels do not cancel out.

They balance.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2022 05:27 am
@Jasper10,
Don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over again, only to be told you're full of it.

I mean if anyone, anyone at all, had been remotely interested in what you have to say they sould have made themselves known by now.

They haven't so you just repeat the same nonsense only to get threads shut down.

Have you thought of doing something else, maybe an interest in model railways, furniture restoration or chinchilla conservation?
Thomas

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2022 07:46 am
@jufa,
jufa wrote:
"The value of nihilistic thinking."

Let me stop you right there. Why would you be interested in the value of nihilism, if any?

As I'm sure you know, nhilism is the philosophical position that moral values and the notion of objective truth are all baseless. If I understand your post correctly, you are asking us about any moral and factual basis that would justify this position. So how do these quetions of yours make any sense?

I'm asking because you do care about your beliefs having a basis an facts and values. You clearly demonstrated as much by asking us about any moral or factual basis that nihilism might have. And in doing so, you have already decided that you are not a nihilist. So, to repeat my question, why bother?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2022 11:33 am
@izzythepush,
Everything I post makes total sense Izzy.All of it.You are just totally unaware to realise it.

Don’t listen to atheistic science and philosophy.It is utter nonsense.

I have explained real science and philosophy to you many many times.

Hopefully it will sink in at some point.

You need to become embroiled in science to understand it and CONSCIOUSNESS.

You cannot remain separate from it or develop a science that makes sense without individual involvement.

Only an idiot could believe you can remain separate from it.

0 Replies