How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb?

gunsniperz

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 04:19 pm
The answer is exactly 129,482,243,123,655,543,342.9 Liberals That's why you don't see many liberals trying to screw in lightbulbs do you?
0 Replies

sshsbandgeek

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 01:52 pm
panzade wrote:
Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: None.

There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day.

Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media.

That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect.

Why? do you hate freedom?

A press release at a later date:
The lightbulb has been supeaned(sp) so the feading tube will not be removed. The lightbulb does not want to die and will die a "natural death". The lightbulb still reacts to stimulus presented by family members.

Give it up, the god damn bulb is burned out, just change it you stupid idiots.
0 Replies

NeroStrike

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:08 pm
How many conservatives does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, however, it does take one to light the gas lantern.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:35 pm
Hee Hee...welcome to A2K Nero
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:35 pm
Q: How Many Liberals Does it Take to Screw in a Light Bulb?

A: It doesn't matter because they'll still remain in the dark.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 04:28 pm
How many republicans does it take to continue lies to the American People about 1) the progress of this war in Iraq and Afghanistan, 2) the way this administration is mistreating our veterans by reducing and outright cutting benefits, 3) the failure of NCLB of our schools in America, 4) the non-issue of Bush's personal investment accounts for social security, 5) the bankruptcy of our government, 6) the projected cost of health care, and 7) why they lied to start the war in Iraq?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 05:12 pm
<psst> ... c.i.

This is the Humor forum. The Politics forum is over there. :wink:
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 05:31 pm
panzade wrote:
Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?

There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day.

Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media.

That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect.

OK, can we all agree that this was also funny?????
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:05 pm
glitterbag wrote:
panzade wrote:

OK, can we all agree that this was also funny?????

Natch. :wink:
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:11 pm
Anybody here remember the spinoff paperbacks put out by Gaines Publishing (Mad Magazine). The first published a paperback called "Snappy answers to stupid questions" then quickly followed with "Stinging retorts to snappy answers to stupid questions". Both paperbacks were heavily illustrated glorified cartoon books, and the one I remember well is : stituation....school dance in the gym. Young man walks up to nicely dressed girl in the gym and politely asks "would you like to dance", she shoots back "No, I came here to play basketball", to which he respons "My mistake, I should have known by the way you are dressed."
0 Replies

L4g0

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:02 am
heh nice of coure im replying to the first page but i do only belive that it takes 1 liberal because liberals are people too Razz >< im soo funny .......... i wish i had a life hmmm oh i found this button on the floor but you know that i can never put myself to throw a button away so im just going to keep but hey i wonder... ahh nvm i should stop b4 i start to ramble .... plz tell me if you know where the button belongs if u awnser right ill tell u Smile
0 Replies