She's mad because I ruined her masterpiece.

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 02:36 am
Yesterday, my girlfriend was cooking her favorite dishes and I was so excited to taste everything. She was very serious doing her work, and I felt the urge to help her. When I did, I messed some of it and she got mad. She walked out and I tried to chase her. She won’t talk to me the whole day until this morning. How should I make up to her? Should I cook her a foreign cuisine? However, I’m bad at cooking. What should I do?

najmelliw

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 05:59 am
@pokemonGo33,
If you are bad at cooking, don't go that route. In fact, net time, think very seriously about helping her in the kitchen with her favorite dishes if you are bad at cooking.

What does she like to do? See if you can please her that way. Perhaps treat her on a movie, or promise to spend a day with her doing what she likes.

What could certainly help is apologizing for your actions the other night. It might also score points if you acknowledge she is a better cook than you are, but that you wish to learn to become better at it.

Good luck!
pokemonGo33

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2018 02:39 am
@najmelliw,
Thanks for this advice. I'll keep this in mind.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 01:05 pm
just apologize and promise never to do again. take her out shopping nothing cools a girl down like a shopping spree and makr up sex after in a new nightie
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 01:59 pm
@pokemonGo33,
Is she this touchy about other things?
0 Replies

PabloN

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 12:21 pm
@pokemonGo33,
This also happened to me yesterday. I never stopped saying sorry to her and gave her a small gift.
0 Replies