RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 11:50 am
CodeBorg wrote:
By having sex.

Oh, the pressure? They just breath as normal,
so the pressure is inside them as well as outside them.

But don't forget the sex ... we only have so much time
to procre-reincarnate or genetically masticate the Evalation
and the sublime. But if you unwind sometime the DNA, you
just might find, you get what you need!

So could you say the water is passing through them rather than them passing through the water?
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 11:56 am
When are people going to realize that NOAHs Arc was really a ship of powerfull transmutational lifeforms?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 12:03 pm
Quote:
So could you say the water is passing through them rather than them passing through the water?

All things pass.
Especially things that have digestive systems or internal combustion engines.
Pissed-in or piston, take your pick. It goes through or it goes by.

Transmutational? Transpotato . . . how can that be?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 12:06 pm
Algis.Kemezys wrote:
When are people going to realize that NOAHs Arc was really a ship of powerfull transmutational lifeforms?

I believe Noah's ark is a story to teach people to worship God over animals... Noah's eyes were trained to see and worship God over the physical world and over the forces of nature...
Smile

Although Noah's entire life was raising animals and the care for them he still realized that God was the supreme force in the world...

Unlike other people who were following their "five senses" (feelings) and trying to mate with animals (poisoning human blood) and worshiping them as Gods...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 12:21 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
Quote:

All things pass.
Especially things that have digestive systems or internal combustion engines.
Pissed-in or piston, take your pick. It goes through or it goes by.

Transmutational? Transpotato . . . how can that be?

Do you think the ocean could be going from a physical world on the surface to a quantum world at the deepest levels of the ocean?

Could life be spontaneously coming into being in this high pressured bond between land and sea? An unseen realm where solid and fluid merge into a new existence...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 12:54 pm
I might also mention that pi is a circle with humans being in the center... drawing a line from the center of our reality to connect to the outside reality...

God can be represented as pi creating the world and desiring a reality outside of his own...
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:15 pm
RexRed wrote:
Do you think the ocean could be going from a physical world on the surface to a quantum world at the deepest levels of the ocean?

Could life be spontaneously coming into being in this high pressured bond between land and sea? An unseen realm where solid and fluid merge into a new existence...

quan·tum n. pl. quan·ta (-t)
1. A quantity or amount.
2. A specified portion.
3. Something that can be counted or measured.

AS OPPOSED TO
con·tin·u·um n. pl. con·tin·u·a (-tny-) or con·tin·u·ums
1. A continuous extent, succession, or whole, no part of which can be distinguished from neighboring parts except by arbitrary division.

RexRed, it depends on your perspective... what you are measuring. If you decide that there are only (for example) two colors in the ocean: pure red and pure blue, and that no other shades exist, then this is indeed a Quantum World. Everything must have one of those two precise quantities.

But it you believe there is a gradually shading of colors, then it is a Continuum World.

What are we examining? What discrete QUANTITIES are you considering to occur in the deepest levels of the ocean?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 02:13 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
RexRed wrote:

quan·tum n. pl. quan·ta (-t)
1. A quantity or amount.
2. A specified portion.
3. Something that can be counted or measured.

AS OPPOSED TO
con·tin·u·um n. pl. con·tin·u·a (-tny-) or con·tin·u·ums
1. A continuous extent, succession, or whole, no part of which can be distinguished from neighboring parts except by arbitrary division.

RexRed, it depends on your perspective... what you are measuring. If you decide that there are only (for example) two colors in the ocean: pure red and pure blue, and that no other shades exist, then this is indeed a Quantum World. Everything must have one of those two precise quantities.

But it you believe there is a gradually shading of colors, then it is a Continuum World.

What are we examining? What discrete QUANTITIES are you considering to occur in the deepest levels of the ocean?

Wow very good definitions... thx

I am thinking that it is a continuum till it gets to or near the very bottom then it turns into a quantum space in certain areas and at certain times...

Meaning the physical world begins to break up and reveal the inner quantum properties of the physical world at that level and pressure of the sea...

So these creatures at the bottom of the sea are traveling back and forth through quantum space and not physical space...
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 02:37 pm
So are you talking about temperature changing from gradual values into discrete values?
Or does color get quantized into certain values?
Or does pressure get rounded to the nearest integer?

Or do certain physical objects pop into and out of existence (quantity 0, then quantity 1) like a light switch turning off and on (quantity 0 then quantity 1)?

Or does time itself start clicking like a digital clock rather than sweeping like an analog clock?

What is the item, the thing, or the measurement
that gets quantized (rounded to specific, discrete values)
in "quantum space" down in the depths?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 02:48 pm
RexRed wrote:

If God is in the world most science is not seeing him... So science is not science but a self serving narrow view of reality

Science is only more modest than religion. There is a boundary line between what is science and what is religion. Scientists do not want to cross that line and limit themselves to the physical world. Religion is supposed to transcend the physical world.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 02:56 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
So are you talking about temperature changing from gradual values into discrete values?
Or does color get quantized into certain values?
Or does pressure get rounded to the nearest integer?

Or do certain physical objects pop into and out of existence (quantity 0, then quantity 1) like a light switch turning off and on (quantity 0 then quantity 1)?

Or does time itself start clicking like a digital clock rather than sweeping like an analog clock?

What is the item, the thing, or the measurement
that gets quantized (rounded to specific, discrete values)
in "quantum space" down in the depths?

I think "space" becomes quantized under the sea and this is why the undersea creatures have self illumination because they are "ahem clear my throat" inter-dimensional travelers of light... Or maybe they are the prodigy of this inter-dimensional light.

How do you all like my new avatar? I made the boats move ever so slightly... things are not always what they seem... Smile

At first I had one boat move up while the other boat moved down but they looked like they were having intercourse... Smile so instead I had one shrink while the other grew and this worked I think... Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 03:13 pm
I would like someone to explain to me in depth why light cannot be in two places at once... plz Smile
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 03:21 pm
EXCELLENT! Now, which type of light:

1) Poetic light - a symbol of "life" or "awareness"
2) Religious light - artificially imposed rules of morality that "guide" us
3) Spiritual light - expanded self, all-encompassing, "being", our personal truth
4) Attitude - a light-hearted endeavor, lightness/detachment
5) Personal experience - clarity or flowing senses and perceptions
6) Mental light - "self-illumination" as in "self-realized" or intrinsic knowledge
7) Intellectual light - a brilliant, searing thought or idea
8) Physical light - photons
9) Gravitational light - not "heavy" weight, measured with a bathroom scale
10) Psychic light - ones desire or will, determination or passion. The Psyche, sometimes "aura".
11) ... etc

I know that intense pressure (of physical water) would definitely change MY
experience of things -- my senses, perceptions, thoughts, conceptualization, attitude,
understanding, chemical state, emotionally, spiritually, . . . and even physically too!

But each of those ten things (just to start) are distinct, separate and very different things.
They often go hand-in-hand with each other, but not necessarily.

They can be evaluated subjectively along their own measurement scales, or dimension.
They are independent dimensions, so I'm trying to identify which ones are involved in the

"self-illumination . . . travellers of light"
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 03:26 pm
PS -- The reason I want to become very specifically clear about "quantum" behavior, and "dimensions" is that they DO apply to evolution.

It's actually similar to Creationism (in a way) in that there are certain times when an ecosystem or a species suddenly flip-flops radically ... into a completely new state. It's not as black-and-white as single electron charges, but it's interesting to see how a whole evolving system can suddenly shift ... and then try to identify what that element was.

From a poetry standpoint, "Creationism" can occur at points within "Evolution", by the omnipotent hand of "Physics/Nature".
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:06 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
PS -- The reason I want to become very specifically clear about "quantum" behavior, and "dimensions" is that they DO apply to evolution.

It's actually similar to Creationism (in a way) in that there are certain times when an ecosystem or a species suddenly flip-flops radically ... into a completely new state. It's not as black-and-white as single electron charges, but it's interesting to see how a whole evolving system can suddenly shift ... and then try to identify what that element was.

From a poetry standpoint, "Creationism" can occur at points within "Evolution", by the omnipotent hand of "Physics/Nature".

Some say trying to identify or look disturbs the observer within the thing being looked at...

WOW again, what a great list of the usages of light!

I am referring to photons Smile (I think) and also the under sea pressure and interaction with biology... These organism could travel to other dimensions if they just "open their mouths" release the pressure and suddenly they are in another dimension...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:19 pm
CodeBorg wrote:

I agree with the last sentence very much... I have no problem with the purists in science as long as they have no problem with me... Smile

I just believe that sometimes both physics and nature do not readily reveal some of their most enigmatic secrets... this is where the spiritual compliments nature. Not to make us to cease to wonder anymore but to give us more abstract ways to test, analyze and perceive things... If the physical world demands this kind of rigor then it justifies the assumption that the spiritual had a hand in Physics/Nature...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:16 pm
Heisenberg co-discoverer of quantum Physics said, "Atoms are not things, they are tendencies."
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:44 pm
RexRed wrote:
How do you all like my new avatar? I made the boats move ever so slightly... things are not always what they seem... Smile

Whew, I thought I was losing my tolerance for grain alcohol there for a minute. Wink
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:41 pm
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38b23a55064a.htm

http://www.aip.org/enews/physnews/2003/split/626-1.html
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 11:28 pm
RexRed,
What did you think of those two articles?

I have a pretty good guess about your thoughts,
and I know what I think about them,
and I can see a train wreck coming here (regarding the difference between
our certainty of measurement - subjective - and what the thing actually is - objective).

But go ahead ... what did you understand the articles to say?
0 Replies