RexRed

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 09:55 am
BDV wrote:
Can you post in here without reading the previous 1000ish pages ?

At least read MY previous posts... (hehe) I don't want to rehash what I have said again.

But I have rehashed my story so many times and I will do it again I am certain. Every person is worth teaching the truth even though it is repetitive to me. When I see the truth through their eyes I am refreshed and my faith is reaffirmed by their faith.

You in your next post mention some "crap" you have read in this thread. Would you please post that "crap" rather than just making blanket accusations. I am willing to back up my own "crap" just like the next guy.

We can't really respond to the "crap" if you do not specifically say what it is.

Your own questions seem to reveal that you are against creation. So where did the universe come from then? NOTHING?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 11:40 am
You've failed to give any understanding of nothingness and how a deity suddenly arrived in this nothingness. Your "back up" is like a weak cup of coffee -- one has to spit it out.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 11:51 am
God is an uncreated spirit that creates other spirits.

Because these other spirits are "created" they are autonomous from God and have their own "will". They have a choice to either reflect the image of their true creator or design an image of their own and shine that instead.

It is this drama of spiritual autonomy and the balance of power that has filled the universe with substance. It is the obedience to God that has flourished life and the disobedience to God that brings death.

God in the beginning created energy (autonomy) and matter (resistance).

God does not posess. We are confined only by our own limitations we place upon ourselves. These limitations are spiritual in nature. When we load on extra baggage we cannot travel as far. The smaller a particle the farther it can travel.

We are in fact beings of light.

Peace with God
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 11:55 am
Lightwizard wrote:
You've failed to give any understanding of nothingness and how a deity suddenly arrived in this nothingness. Your "back up" is like a weak cup of coffee -- one has to spit it out.

Matter and energy = created

God = uncreated.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 12:00 pm
Still a failure.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 12:29 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Still a failure.

Love is uncreated...

Love is an eternal virtue that has no beginning or end to it's kingdom.

Love has substance.

Love has no boundaries.

God is love
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 02:16 pm
Quote:

Love is uncreated...

Love is resultant from chemical reactions, thus caused (created) by them.
You fall flat once again.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 02:31 pm
spendi
Quote:
Your advice to BDV makes the assumption, and making assumptions is a prime characteristic of asserters, that he isn't very bright and will be put off participating in this thread.

Wrong again, Im not making fun of him, Im making fun of YOU.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 02:35 pm
BDV, youve asked some of a number of very pertinent questions that the Creationists have been dancing about for years. I always love the "speed of light tango" . Either our ability to measure paralax isway off, or light doesnttravel at what we normally provide as "c".
One gets many special interpretation from Creationists on this matter and all of them are smileworthy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 02:38 pm
And some are even worth guffaws...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 04:11 pm
Science is not only surpassing the poofist, it's trumped them tme and again and has supplanted the poofists:

3-D mapping of the early universe

I suppose that can be distorted to fit the creationist/Ider's false ideas of reality.
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 04:23 pm
Will someone please answer my questions !! and what the hell is wrong with Ireland ? why would i ever wish to emigrate (Apart from the weather) ?

BDV wrote:
Bloody hell, looked through a few pages and there is some crap spoken in here, anyway heres a few questions of my own, if someone from both sides of the fence could answer for me....

1) if it takes millions of years for light from other stars to reach us then how is the earth only 6000 years old? Especially when genesis quite clearly states that heaven and earth came at the same time

2) how did the earth get created first? surely basic physics dictates that the sun should have come first, and as the Bible states "God" made the heavens and earth first, assuming "Heaven" is the stars, then he got it wrong as the stars are suns, so he created them at the same time.

3) Why is there water before creation ? surely if there was no sun then it would be ice as the temp would be absolute zero, or was earth held in an incubator ?
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 04:25 pm
So where did the water come from ?

RexRed wrote:
Heaven and earth are words that describe energy (heavens) and matter (earth).

In the beginning God "created" energy and matter (which are both the same thing in different states).
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 04:27 pm
BDV wrote:

RexRed wrote:

In the beginning God "created" energy and matter (which are both the same thing in different states).

Ya mean matter is different in Arkansaw than in California?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 05:48 pm
Yes. I think it would be.

Californian matter is actually different from matter in Arkansas because it is Californian matter as opposed to Arkansas matter. Like the football teams are different and the share of the national budget per person.
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 07:12 pm
Still wondering why i would wish to emigrate ?

spendius wrote:
but by participating in the thread he might eradicate for ever any feeling he may have of emigrating from Ireland which could be extremely useful for him.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 09:27 pm
It doesn't matter that Arkansas matter is different from California matter
but this is what actually matters.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 09:44 pm
BDV wrote:

RexRed wrote:

a conned dense Asian
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 10:21 pm
Greyfan wrote:
Taking our existence as a whole, I'm pretty certain any mortal could have done a better job.......

hi Greyfan,

Considering that you probably don't even know the number of hairs on your own head.........eh, probably not.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 10:27 pm
Only an imaginary friend would know such trivia as the number of hair on one's head. How about bald people? How about pubic hair?
0 Replies