RexRed

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:15 am
The sun mimics the atom it has orbitals that electrons/planets encircle... The earth mimics the sun with the moon that orbits. Humans have a bright mind that is like a sun and thoughts that orbit the mind like night and day, storms and quiet peaceful seas...

Here is an unrelated quote I thought I would share...

I always thought of Napoleon as sort of an imbecile...

I was surprised by the depth of his words...

"There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit." -Napoleon Bonaparte
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 10:09 pm
thunder_runner32 wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Eorl wrote:
Hands up: who thinks RexRed is actually writing a book called "Non-sequitur as Modern Art" ?

This post has been a book.

A book of being.

Nobody is very much interested in answers of this sort.

So the answers are riddles in caves of darkness?

The answers are self-indulgent, uninformative, and misguided. No wonder you don't believe in science. You're barely capable of linear thought.
This is a lot of quotes. Think we can get a record or something? What the heck is a book of being?

Book of being... there is history... and there is "His" story...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 10:23 pm
Anyone know any good links on the ottoman empire? I think this relates as to the "quality" of civilization... What makes a good lasting civilization? I think this discussion should turn to what evolution is trying to do and sociology...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 10:28 pm
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/history/A0860176.html
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 10:41 pm
http://www.friesian.com/turkia.htm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:59 pm
genetic inequality.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:41 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:57 am
What makes us social?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 01:14 am
Coffee

. . . is unbelievable.
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 02:21 am
Quote:
Coffee

. . . is unbelievable.

Laughing
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 05:32 am
RexRed wrote:
thunder_runner32 wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Eorl wrote:
Hands up: who thinks RexRed is actually writing a book called "Non-sequitur as Modern Art" ?

A book of being.

The answers are self-indulgent, uninformative, and misguided. No wonder you don't believe in science. You're barely capable of linear thought.
This is a lot of quotes. Think we can get a record or something? What the heck is a book of being?

No record yet thunder, I've seen three lined quotes that were higher than they were wide.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 06:56 am
Well how about some substance... rather than insult? I have made a case and I am tired of making it alone....
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 08:40 am
9 posts in a row? Daaammmn thats a lot.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 10:44 am
Anyone even interested why I brought up the ottoman empire?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 11:52 am
Eorl wrote:

I have been the only one here trying to link this whole evolutionary picture together.. I have not been biased by god or science and I do not see one single person here trying to do the same... In fact I am now receiving flack by the people only out of anger because they disagree with me. Is this because my conclusions do not squeeze billions of years into seven days? So it is time to take an attack on me? I can handle it..

This post is by no means done...

There are still big questions left to answer...

Like are we still evolving or de-evolving?

Will we ever overcome death?

Are we going to radically change the human form in the future with genetics?

Will there be a new world order or disorder?

So while you all stall in analyzing my means of communication I will be figuring these questions out...

Now who is being Non-sequitur?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 12:01 pm
"Book of being" is not so far off the subject? What is DNA? It is a book that can be read by scientists... A book of being... Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 04:23 pm
This subject seems to have gone from past to future and the future is considerably unsettling to me...

There are two things in Genesis that have eluded this discussion...

the two trees...

A tree of life and a tree of knowledge of good and evil... they are autonomous of each other.

These are trees because they grow over time to their heights. Like evolution and the body of learning we call science and technology...

Will the tree of knowledge of good and evil ultimately destroy the tree of life?

Knowledge of virtue is dictated by the conscience... People devise laws to train the mind in "righteousness", obedience and submission.

From the past to the future there is a dilemma because there are many possibilities with the future.. some foreseen and some unforeseen...

Genetics are so complicated that one well placed mutation could render us cripples or impotent and unable to procreate...

So there is natural selection which is the tree of life and there is unnatural selection which is a side effect of the tree of knowledge..

Knowledge can be used for good or evil...

Considering the complexity of DNA that it can be used for evil too...

So knowledge of life can kill...

This is where knowledge becomes contrary to life...

So should we stop learning?

Maybe it is not learning but it is how we learn... What we use to learn and who is given the right to learn things... Do we let some atheist God rejecting scientist to head the genetic learning department or maybe some nice religious person like Jim Jones or the Raelians... After all scientists don't have political affiliations with the left wingers. At the end of the day someone has to sign the check...

We already want to limit nuclear secrets to countries...

When genetics becomes a bomb or something in the food supply there will be new problems to terrorize life..

Saddam had already unleashed the giant on the Kurds... they are now suffering with generations of disabling mutations.

Then there will be the clockwork orange genetic experiments to try and rid humans of the murdering/pedophile/rape genes... Experiments on cells to make them divide more than seven times... New life forms engineered to live on Mars... Killer bees and red ants that need to be modified. And there will be virus modifications more food modified, star corn, soybeans, rice, wheat... Put this all in one basket and we are headed for a crash.

As the tree of life is dissected and reordered for this new world order will the spirit that is in this tree of life somehow become lost to our species?

Prophets usually see wars but I see that science has become our worst fear... but God forbid if we placed a moratorium on all science then we would be plunged into the stone age. We would fight to the death over every morsel and crumb and kill all of the animals out of desperation...

People need to stop looking at their stock portfolios and look into the not so distant future... Do we need so much technology? When do we start to taper off from breeding like rabits before we exhaust the world of it's resources and suffer great tribulation... Do we leave nature to finish what it started in evolution or assume the drivers seat?

So science has to change and humans have to change to protect the tree of life by discretely learning what the tree of knowledge has to teach...
It is the ability of the human spirit to hold virtue and conscience in balance.

The least of all humans can know the greatest secrets...

This reflects the ability for people to model and create successful civilizations and a mythical place on earth called "paradise"...

Knowledge does not come only from our five senses but from spiritual senses that can never be destroyed or changed...

DNA is only the map/book of the evolution of the vessel that holds this spirit.

When humans learn to channel into the lost realm of the spirit they will have finished their long journey from dust to dust.

Peace with God...
0 Replies

BenDover

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 05:50 am
WOW!!! rexred is way out there he needs some help
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 05:51 am
Rex Red, I think you need to write these things in a journal, and present them on the internet one at a time, because right now, you seem a little disorganized. So pick your favorite question, and then we will discuss it.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 05:53 am
Einherjar wrote:
RexRed wrote:
thunder_runner32 wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Eorl wrote:

A book of being.

No record yet thunder, I've seen three lined quotes that were higher than they were wide.
How about now?
0 Replies