Lightwizard

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 05:30 pm
spendius wrote:
Hey-

I rendered Rex and LW speechless.

Is that a first?

You didn't render me speechless because I'm not speaking. I also am at work and have to post on times I can break away from the gallery. Don't know what happened to my last post -- it was suppose to read "I need RR about as much as I need a terrorist in my living room."
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:02 pm
FA quoted-

Quote:
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them shall be
put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their
lives." Leviticus 20:13

I know you are an expert in these matters Frank and I am hopeless at them but could you explain to me exactly how a man can lie with another man as with a woman. The idea perplexes me. Boy-am I gauche or what?

What do you do about the hairy legs and the lack of vulnerabilty which even a blow up doll has a small but discernable modicum of if you take the trouble to study the facial expressions the best designers of such awful objects have seen fit to decorate them with in the odd rare example I have seen on television.

I am interested because I am sure that if it could be done,which I must admit to having very grave doubts about, it would be financially advantageous as long as I avoided investing in the Dow or agricultural land and placed my money in a sock after converting it to gold.

It has gone up a lot recently has gold. It has doubled in the last two years.

I'm not in favour of putting anyone to death but I do believe there might be a possibility that a forfeit of lives could be said to have taken place.

How do you chat a male up in the pub when he is so intelligent and knowing and competent and hasn't got two big tits half out. What would one talk about in such unimaginable circumstances?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:09 pm
LW wrote-

Quote:
You didn't render me speechless because I'm not speaking. I also am at work and have to post on times I can break away from the gallery. Don't know what happened to my last post -- it was suppose to read "I need RR about as much as I need a terrorist in my living room."

That constitutes speechlessness as far as I'm concerned.

There is more chance of you having a coconut drop on your head from a sixth floor balcony as you stroll along the sidewalk than there is of a terrorist appearing in your living room.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:09 pm
spendius wrote:
.....could you explain to me exactly how a man can lie with another man as with a woman. The idea perplexes me. Boy-am I gauche or what?
Vaginoplasty
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:13 pm
Leave it to Chumly. Laughing
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:20 pm
I never heard of it Chum but it sounds sticky.

Is it as statistically significant as being upside down in a Morris Minor in the fast lane of a freeway during rush hour with a wife shouting "I told you we shouldn't have come this way."
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:24 pm
I don't have any experience in a Morris Minor, but I do in a Labia Minora.
And of course the Ancient Art of EDIT (Moderator): Link Removed Labia Stretching.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:32 pm
Never experienced it in a Morris Minor, but I know for a fact it can be accomplished in a Mini-Cooper, and, while it took a good bit of doing, a very adventurous, willing, lithe and limber partner, along with a rather liberal interpretation of the word "in", I can count an MG-B Roadster in my list, too.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:34 pm
They call them piss flaps here in all the posh salons Chum.

Latin got the bum's rush a bit back.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:35 pm
Please, this is a pubic forum!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:39 pm
spendius
Quote:
the lack of vulnerabilty which even a blow up doll has a small but discernable modicum of if you take the trouble to study the facial expressions the best designers of such objects have seen fit to decorate them with in the odd rare example I have seen

Sounds like ole spendi's telling us about his loves
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:41 pm
Sorry Chum.

I got mixed up. I meant Labia Majollica. Minora is a bit immature.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:45 pm
Gawd, now es having relations with his porcelain
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:51 pm
farmerman wrote:
Sounds like ole spendi's telling us about his loves
and over inflated trysts.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:52 pm
fm quoted me as having said-

Quote:
the lack of vulnerabilty which even a blow up doll has a small but discernable modicum of if you take the trouble to study the facial expressions the best designers of such objects have seen fit to decorate them with in the odd rare example I have seen

That's cheating fm.

I have not seen such dirty,low-down,slimey editorialising as that since I read The Sunday Times leader column this afternoon during half-time in the big match.

Not that I mind of course. I'm as partial to a good laugh as the next man.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:55 pm
Come on. Faster. Or I'm going to bed.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:01 pm
Wow my link was censored!
What is the evolutionary advantage to sleep?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:02 pm
Well, I commented on your "Labia Majollica" rather soon after you posted it, however youhadnt said anything funny since that one.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:09 pm
I can't see anything funny in Labia Majollicas.

I'm like Blake in that respect.

Maybe I'm too serious.

I must sleep. I'm knackered. It was 82 today and I'm only really comfy between 72.4 and 72.6 except under strained circumstances.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 07:27 pm
nighty night--dont be havin sex with a Toby Mug (thats sorta what majollica is)
0 Replies