RexRed

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:20 pm
Wolf Wrote:

Irrelevant again. What does it matter if it's alive or not? It's still physical. Your speculation is off-topic at best.

Comment:
Not irrelevant. That is my whole point is that "life" is not "physical" but it is somewhere between the physical and the spiritual. Life itself is the proof and there is reason to believe life does exists. There is also reason to believe spirit exists also.

So the logical theoretical grounds exist to surmise my alternative view.
Nothing blatantly disproves it other than purely biased opposition. The opposition supposes that just because there is not a "PHYSICAL" sign that God does not exist. Yet the universe IS ITSELF a physical sign. But the desired sign is more physical like the skeptics want a voice from God, thunder and lightning bolts, angels singing or for God to make the mountains rumble at a word. They want parlour tricks and for God to be at their mercy and to "lord" over God. Is it God's duty to convince those who don't innately believe? God needs no defence.

John 1:32
And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:32 pm
Quote:
That is my whole point is that "life" is not "physical" but it is somewhere between the physical and the spiritual. Life itself is the proof and there is reason to believe life does exists. There is also reason to believe spirit exists also.
"Life" was always between "Look" and the Saturday Evening Post"
Quote:
And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
And had shat upon him though many times
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:36 pm
farmerman wrote:
Quote:
That is my whole point is that "life" is not "physical" but it is somewhere between the physical and the spiritual. Life itself is the proof and there is reason to believe life does exists. There is also reason to believe spirit exists also.
"Life" was always between "Look" and the Saturday Evening Post"
Quote:
And had shat upon him though many times

A "dove" has no gaul bladder (It doesn't keep gaul within itself.). Do you have gaul FM?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:42 pm
No, my bladder is more Russian -Ukraine American,
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:45 pm
Splendid! Rex now has established at one shot his grasp of medicine and of ancient geography, yet further disclosing the consistency of his overall handle on the real world.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:57 pm
Science cannot even "make" life. Life is in the seed and science cannot duplicate life. Science does not even acknowledge that life exists. How can life exist in a completely physical world? Even all energy is "physical" to science.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:07 pm
What you just said is wrong, and its another example of your lack of a clear understanding of the natural world.

You realize that this stuff goes out on the web and some kid, googling up ."lame theories of life " will have many of your posts at the tippy top of the retrurns page.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:16 pm
farmerman wrote:
What you just said is wrong, and its another example of your lack of a clear understanding of the natural world.

You realize that this stuff goes out on the web and some kid, googling up ."lame theories of life " will have many of your posts at the tippy top of the retrurns page.

If it is wrong then what is the essence of life FM? DNA? Viruses are life too... Is life an atom an electron? How about a simple (fill in the blank) Life is ________. You can't just fill in the blank can you? Your answer would be worse than mine I assure you.

I am glad that I will be googled. Then some person will be freed and have the alternative choice of thinking outside of the box of scientific denial, desolation and absolutism.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:29 pm
Wow -- this is depressing RR more than I imagined. The person Googling in search of goofiness will come up with your posts and go screaming into the night. You have the illusion that you have the only answers for the good life and yet, here you sit at your computer, posting endlessly all day long and stating essentially the same drivel over and over. You already have been exposed to the futility of your endeavor but continue to muddle on. Congratulations -- you've flaunted the law of attrition right out to its insipid end.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:34 pm
in one post you say what life isnt (according to science) then you speculate what life IS. Now which is it. Im not filling in any blanks to please the mullings of a person who is unsure of his grip on things. Just dont pose what you dont understand. keep posting your bible quotes and stay out of playgrounds that you have no knowledge of
Quote:
I am glad that I will be googled. Then some person will be freed and have the alternative choice of thinking outside of the box of scientific denial, desolation and absolutism.

Quite the opposite , you are the one who is appearing to be hardened in concrete. I dont want to continue ranking on you, youre too esy a target.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 11:34 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Wow -- this is depressing RR more than I imagined. The person Googling in search of goofiness will come up with your posts and go screaming into the night. You have the illusion that you have the only answers for the good life and yet, here you sit at your computer, posting endlessly all day long and stating essentially the same drivel over and over. You already have been exposed to the futility of your endeavor but continue to muddle on. Congratulations -- you've flaunted the law of attrition right out to its insipid end.

Somebody's got to do it...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 11:41 pm
farmerman wrote:
No, my bladder is more Russian -Ukraine American,

Gall bladder... I get it, ok.. not, Gaul, I suppose I will ge googled on this too? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 11:51 pm
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blog/science/2936846.html
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 12:02 am
Here you go, living rocks... Smile

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/06/07/oldest.life.ap/index.html?section=cnn_space
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 01:21 am
Uhhhh, Rex, do you actually read the articles you link? Those "rocks" aren't alive at the moment, they're 3+ Billion-Year-Old fossils, and when they were alive, billions of years ago, they weren't "rocks".
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 04:27 am
I know where there's some rocks.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 04:38 am
spendius wrote:
Wolf O'Donnell wrote:
An assertion without proof.

It's the weather round here Wolf. It's pointles complaining about the weather.

Doesn't stop it from being a popular British pasttime.

RexRed wrote:
Not irrelevant.

It is irrelevant in the context of the argument, that science only observed things with the five senses. What does it matter if the electron is inanimate, alive or life in the context of the argument?

Quote:
That is my whole point is that "life" is not "physical" but it is somewhere between the physical and the spiritual.

You fail to prove it, though. You have failed consistently to do so.

Quote:
Life itself is the proof and there is reason to believe life does exists.

Circular logic here.

Quote:
There is also reason to believe spirit exists also.

No proof given. You state there is reason and give no reason. How can we believe you? How can we tell you're not lying out of your fanny? (I mean the American term, meaning butt, and not the British term, meaning vagina).

Quote:
So the logical theoretical grounds exist to surmise my alternative view.

Because you say it does? Not good enough.

Quote:
Nothing blatantly disproves it other than purely biased opposition.

That doesn't prove anything. In fact, nothing blatantly proves your position, so therefore it cannot be as true as you say it is. Not that it's because you cannot disprove it, but because you cannot prove it.

Quote:
The opposition supposes that just because there is not a "PHYSICAL" sign that God does not exist. Yet the universe IS ITSELF a physical sign.

No, the Universe itself is a physical sign that the Universe exists. Nothing more, nothing less. You cannot use as a physical sign to prove that God exists, because you can immediately use it as a physical sign that a Flying Spaghetti Monster exists, an Invisible Pink Unicorn exists, Zeus, and all the other deities from the past and new ones that I could fabricate right now, right here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 07:31 am
Timber, using his powers of deductive reasoning said
Quote:
Uhhhh, Rex, do you actually read the articles you link? Those "rocks" aren't alive at the moment, they're 3+ Billion-Year-Old fossils, and when they were alive, billions of years ago, they weren't "rocks".

Smile

I think that rex is a Penacook Shaman. They have many levels of life
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:23 am
timberlandko wrote:

I am just joshing ya.

New scientific theory.

The early universe was made of GLASS!

"Stained glass"...

Smile

http://www.physorg.com/news68815085.html
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:05 am
farmerman wrote:
Timber, using his powers of deductive reasoning said
Quote:

Smile

I think that rex is a Penacook Shaman. They have many levels of life

I just have three levels of life. (This is not to be confused with a "godhead".)

Body, soul(life) and spirit.

I don't believe life in general can be understood without these three distinctions rooted firmly in the mind. Body, soul(life) and spirit is the matrix that we superimpose over life to reveal it's true spectrums of what IS. It is the lense that decrypts existence.

I also have a question... would life have "evolved" without the moon? Or would it have evolved differently? IF the moon was involved in HOW the body evolved/designed/formed on the earth then the sun is involved too. Then the moon, along with the distance the earth is from the sun and the rate at which the earth spins and the mass/composition of the earth are all variables that would have altered the way the "environment" formed "the body".

The sun could have actually "made life"...

Ultimately God "created" EVERYTHING, even though he uses creation to "form and make" other things..
0 Replies