0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:20 pm
Think about it.

Have fun.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:22 pm
o god bore me to sleep will you. Talk in plain english please that everyone can understand, without have to have some type perfect understanding or rediculus sounding words to use in a sentence.

Just say that you should learn to get a better education so that you can agure your point in a more educated fashion.

NAH, I would rather not become an EDUCATED IDOIT.

Have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This cannot be an actual person.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:39 pm
Enjoy humor where its found, Lash - the richest ironies are those unwittingly but enthusiastically self-inflicted.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:42 pm
<grin>
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:47 pm
hmmm what did i do spell idiot wrong probably.

O WELL

Laughs along if i did.
Laughs cause i really dont care.

Have fun.
0 Replies

Stevo2

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:07 pm
laugh i did ... scott, you give your countrymen a bad name with the unreasoned, illogical and dogmatic statements that i've read here ... EVOLUTION IS A FACT ... go back and read some of the 1,000+ pages here for some bloody good arguments ... or go back to the rock you live under ...
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:09 pm
So how do you teach English without practice?
0 Replies

username

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:09 pm
Not to mention Shintoism, shamanism, Taoism, Buddhism in all its many forms, animism, theosophism, Zoroastrianism, Jainism, the Native American Church peyote rituals (hands-on lab), Mormonism, Shakerism, Mithraism, the Roman pantheon, the Norse and German pantheons, each religion gets its two-minute in-depth look.

And the really strange ones too, the Aztec religion with ritual cannibalism, where they ate the body parts and hearts of the sacrificial victims as an offering to the gods. And the even more outre ones, where they actually eat their god <eeuw, gross>, like Christianity.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:14 pm
Mr. Christy you make good cookies.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:21 pm
Stevo2 wrote:
laugh i did ... scott, you give your countrymen a bad name with the unreasoned, illogical and dogmatic statements that i've read here ... EVOLUTION IS A FACT ... go back and read some of the 1,000+ pages here for some bloody good arguments ... or go back to the rock you live under ...

EVOLTUION IS NOT A FACT its a theory.

have fun
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:24 pm
Scott777ab wrote:
Stevo2 wrote:

have fun

Scott, could you please illustrate what it is you think a theory is, within the context of science?
I'm guessing you think theory=guess, like most uneducated folk...
It doesn't
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:24 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Scott
We don't fear you. We pity your stupidity.

Right back at you. Such self worship is unbecoming.

Christians can "pity" people too...

Someday your godless words will most certainly come back and judge you.

You are making assumptions about a God and you don't know what what the hell you're talking about, and that is not scientific, that is stupific. Your ignorance is just another "proof" of God.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:25 pm
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9240-satellite-could-open-door-on-extra-dimension.html
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:27 pm
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:29 pm
Scott777ab wrote:

have fun

Your ignorance of what constitutes a scientific theory is evident, consideration of your eccentric spelling an grammar aside and divorced from any appraisal of your overall interaction.

However, little matter; we indeed are having fun, for the current bout of which we have your foolish posts to thank. Don't think you're not appreciated just because your contributions are met with the ridicule they so richly merit.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:34 pm
read post above theory is not fact

Same as science theory
Science theory is not fact either.
Its theory.

have fun.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:37 pm
Scott777ab wrote:

Thank you for confirming you do not know what a theory, within scientific context, is.
No surprise there.
As you were.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:39 pm
In this sense, "theories" are opposed to "facts"
0 Replies