RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:39 am
neologist wrote:
RexRed wrote:

The danger is there even if we close our eyes to it..
Yeah, but! Yikes! You are giving in to it!

edited to add quote

Perhaps, but fire purifies...

Ps 12:6
The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
RexRed wrote:
neologist wrote:
RexRed wrote:

edited to add quote

It also destroys
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:50 am
neologist wrote:
RexRed wrote:
neologist wrote:
RexRed wrote:

edited to add quote

It also destroys

Ps 16:10
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:02 am
Rex; Don't assume that because you are a good guy, God will protect you from foolhardiness. When you travel on these journeys, you are giving your free will over to whatever force may choose to enter.

Like illicit sex was for King David. Just because it felt good, doesn't mean it was good.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:05 am
neologist wrote:
Rex; Don't assume that because you are a good guy, God will protect you from foolhardiness. When you travel on these journeys, you are giving your free will over to whatever force may choose to enter.

Like illicit sex was for King David. Just because it felt good, doesn't mean it was good.

It is more like, if I cannot have peace in hell then I will not have peace in heaven.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:08 am
I have to go now. I'm thinking about you.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:12 am
neologist wrote:
I have to go now. I'm thinking about you.

Thx Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:19 am
http://reluctant-messenger.com/enoch.htm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:51 am
There are two parts of the mind.

one is the outer and the other is the inner...

It is the inner part of the mind that is the heart of the person.

It is the center of the will.

As we become more conscious we evolve into mental states...

These perceived states teach us of reality and we experience the unknown through the windows of the heart.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:23 pm
Heartfelt sympathy and prayers for the Londoners...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 02:41 pm
The Lord took me to three worlds... first the world within and the world that surrounds then to a world above.

The world within was dark and full of demons. The world around glittered like gold but it only drew out the demons that were within... The world above was full of light and perfection yet I was unable to reach this place by my own power.

I was carried up to this world above by the spirit and taken to a heavenly hall with a large throne where there sat innocence upon this throne. There was none worthy of this king... I saw four kings kneeling and bowing down before innocence. The kings names were temperance, patience, kindness and tolerance...

All of the kingdoms of the world stood in humble submission to innocence.
Yet there was not a soul in this kingdom that possessed innocence, only the lamb of God...

Suddenly when I looked down at the world it began to burn with a mighty fire... this fire was lust and it consumed the world within and the world that surrounds until it's fire was unstoppable... the world began to fall in a downward spiral... and there were the cries of great beasts and the four kings wept as the worlds were completely consumed by the lust within.

Then I turned and heard innocence speak the words
I am the king of kings and the lord of lords and the hope of all worlds both under and above...

The four kings said in unison holy holy holy world without end..
Suddenly there was a greater light that filled the heavenly hall, it was wisdom...

For wisdom must maintain innocence...

I heard the voice of wisdom like many waters saying the world above is the world within, amen.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 03:34 pm
Sounds like you have nightmares.

Maybe you worry to much about things you have no control over.

Relax, enjoy life and watch some old Benny Hill reruns.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 05:57 pm
xingu; what can we say to bring Rex down from this cloud?
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 06:06 pm
Nothing.

Rex will have to learn in his own way.

Isn't that why we're here, to learn?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 06:27 pm
When they start to hear things when nobody's around means they've already transported themselves to neurosisland - never to return.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:03 pm
I am back from my cloud...

I went on a a rather unique journey.

I would not suggest this journey to the faint at heart.

As the mind transcends through the three worlds in a Cabalistic dream it is like things are really happening... You are unaware that you are dreaming but you are wide awake... you associate yourself only to emancipate. Revelations come and then euphoria. There is a metamorphosis and a change of nature..

I need to dream one more dream about the world... the world is a tough one.

...I remember as a child I loved the world... the world was so beautiful to me. I placed so much love in the world that I just wanted to adore the world and marvel at it's infinite beauty.

As I grew and became a Christian I read in the word of God that the world had forsaken God... This was a memorably sad day to me...

I lost faith in the world... This is why the world sphere is such an important sphere... We are to leave the world and return to it with a new soul and re-vitalize the world...

I think I am now ready to leave the world sphere... I have been here only a short time but it seems like many dreams have flashed before my eyes. Revelation tells me that I am to fly to the "hermit" branch of the tree of life... It stands between the spheres of beauty and mercy... This may help me to explain my isolation to the world...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 12:32 am
Mt 4:8
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Re 21:10
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Joh 6:31
Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

2Co 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 02:04 am
I have been contemplating about the whole concept of being a "hermit" and what it's spiritual meaning may be to me. I can say that the first thing is the isolation factor which I will guess is always accompanied with the practice of musical instruments. The hand signification with the string and the flute.. I find that it is this beauty within that becomes an expression and out of that expression there comes a star...

There is always the wonder if I have directed my energies toward God in the right way. That suddenly the music I begin to produce sounds like noise, is without beauty and only a mere disturbance to God. So this is a ladder that we climb in order to emulate, the divine image takes on a subjective nature.

To symphonize with the great conductor and to harmonize with the song of creation there must be a standard. I have not really though of myself as a hermit but I wonder if in some ways that this may be the key that links us all in this post... We are all hermits reaching out to the world... We are all trying to symphonize and to reveal the star of our own affections.

We are all enigmatic mazes who all assume a center core of perfect order and logic. When we all reason together it is like shifting sands.. A vortex that at it's center is liberty and a calm... It is this collective consciousness that opens the door to higher reason.

The hermit holds out the lantern... it is a shining guide through the darkness.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 07:50 am
Whew!
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 03:50 am
RexRed wrote:
I have been contemplating about the whole concept of being a "hermit" and what it's spiritual meaning may be to me. I can say that the first thing is the isolation factor which I will guess is always accompanied with the practice of musical instruments. The hand signification with the string and the flute.. I find that it is this beauty within that becomes an expression and out of that expression there comes a star...

There is always the wonder if I have directed my energies toward God in the right way. That suddenly the music I begin to produce sounds like noise, is without beauty and only a mere disturbance to God. So this is a ladder that we climb in order to emulate, the divine image takes on a subjective nature.

To symphonize with the great conductor and to harmonize with the song of creation there must be a standard. I have not really though of myself as a hermit but I wonder if in some ways that this may be the key that links us all in this post... We are all hermits reaching out to the world... We are all trying to symphonize and to reveal the star of our own affections.

We are all enigmatic mazes who all assume a center core of perfect order and logic. When we all reason together it is like shifting sands.. A vortex that at it's center is liberty and a calm... It is this collective consciousness that opens the door to higher reason.

The hermit holds out the lantern... it is a shining guide through the darkness.

Yes
0 Replies