http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/352/25/e23
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 12:37 pm
I'm sorry, but what's your point?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 12:49 pm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12657417&dopt=Abstract
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 02:59 pm
Since evolution is suppose to be our theme I thought I would give a website telling us about evolution occuring in a few species today.

http://www.origins.tv/darwin/rings.htm#Rings
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 09:22 pm
Dreams...

Adam Cadmon/Adam Ruhani
See p. 165-169, p. 224-227, and p. 317-321, in Dictionary of the Khazars.
Adam Cadmon and Adam Ruhani refer to the same person, the archetypal Adam found in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. He is the "Kabbalistic symbol of the world of the Sepheroth, [the Tree of Life] wherein the Divine macrocosm is pictured in the image of the human microcosm, as the material form of man, the creature, is held to reflect the spiritual essence of God, the Creator" (Werblowski 389). By studying the meaning of Adam Cadmon/Ruhani, mystics hoped to learn to essence of heaven and Yaweh (Halevi 22). In Dictionary of the Khazars, The Khazar dream hunters looked for letters of the mysterious angelic alphabet in people's dreams (Pavic 226). See Alphabet. By collecting records of those dreams, they hoped to reassemble the body of Adam Cadmon/Ruhani, which would assist his ascension of the ladder to heaven. See Ladder. See Transmigration. Illustrations of Adam Cadmon/Ruhani showed him standing with a crown on his head, at the top sepheroth of the Tree of Life. Adam's torso was lined up with the Middle Pilar, or trunk, on the Tree. The association of different body parts with the ten sepheroth reflected the manifestation of divine consciousness in the physical world, and the divine energy's descent from the highest heavenly realm into the lowest physical plane. This was why the mircrocosm of man was a model for the macrocosm of the Universe (Halevi 19-25).

http://amymyers.250free.com/khazars.htm

Anybody here read the dictionary of the Khazars?

It is a great read...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 09:50 pm
Guys, I'm not interested in your Google searches. I can do them myself. Tell us what YOU think.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 03:57 pm
Alphabet, Letters, Words
See p. 21, p. 226 in Dictionary of the Khazars.
According to the Haggadah, Yaweh used the letters from the alphabet to create the Earth (16). Each letter has its own power to manifest reality. Kabbalists used the Hebrew alphabet in creating the Tarot cards and studied its associations with the sepheroth of the Tree of Life. The inscription of letters and words is extremely important in ritual magic (Regardie 52). See Golem. Samuel Cohen's manuscripts speculated about a heavenly alphapet unknown to mankind, but was seen in dreams by the dream hunters. Practitioners of Enochian magic used an alphabet called angelic script, which is made of beautiful scrolling letters which look like sigils (Regardie 652). The Enochians also made letter grids called angelic tablets, in Hebrew or in angelic script, which were used to inscribe names of spirits and Yaweh (Regardie 635). Cohen had a similar tablet inscribed on the ceiling above where he slept (Pavic 223). Pricess Ateh used letters written on her eyelids to proctect her while she slept (Pavic 21). The letters would kill any person who looked at them, and eventually killed Ateh when she looked at them in the mirrors (Pavic 24).

http://amymyers.250free.com/khazars.htm
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 04:40 pm
So is this something you believe?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 06:50 pm
aMY mYERS, AKA Tinkerbell Boogaloo is a writer, jewelry maker, cat owner, and belly dancer. She is NOT a Bimbo. (emphasis mine, but I dont think T bell would mind)

Im sure Rex is gonna bring it all together in one swoop of logic that will have all our jaws on the floor.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 08:19 pm
I'm all leers
0 Replies

jenniejen

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 08:31 pm
I dont think we came from monkeys or apes. Why are there still monkeys and apes? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 09:05 pm
jenniejen wrote:
I dont think we came from monkeys or apes. Why are there still monkeys and apes? Rolling Eyes
Because the great god Speciathon has not yet realized they are less fit to survive. Laughing
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 09:07 pm
jenniejen wrote:
I dont think we came from monkeys or apes.

Good, because we didn't come from Monkeys or Apes, we simply have a common ancestor with them.

jenniejen wrote:
Why are there still monkeys and apes? Rolling Eyes

Why wouldn't there still be Monkeys and Apes?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 10:05 pm
neologist wrote:
Because the great god Speciathon has not yet realized they are less fit to survive. (emoticon removed in the interest of good taste)

This is a specious construct--any creature which survives is fit by definition. It is breeding opportunity which determines the viability of a species over time. Monkeys and apes have done quite well in that regard--until the greatest of the great apes (allegedly) shows up to destroy their respective habitats.
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 01:47 am
Man doesnt descend from monkey.
Tell the people Monkeys descend from the trees.
But Man is totally Divine in His constitution when he gets rid of the "monkey mind". :wink:
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 01:59 am
Scientists promess us an astronautic future.
They see men living in some space stations (Star Trek,Star Wars).
Or on another planet but they are not sure if there is another earth with e the same climatic conditions as here...Anyways we could carry bottles of air on our back!
Do you really believe these individuals?Are they credible to you?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 04:37 am
shiyacic aleksandar wrote:
Scientists promess us an astronautic future.
They see men living in some space stations (Star Trek,Star Wars).
Or on another planet but they are not sure if there is another earth with e the same climatic conditions as here...Anyways we could carry bottles of air on our back!
Do you really believe these individuals?Are they credible to you?

Rolling Eyes

Which scientists?

What have astronomists and rocket scientists got to do with evolution?
What has animal rights people got to do with evolution?
What has someone's infected lungs got to do with evolution?
What has the photo-sensitivity of people's eyes when watching Pokemon got to do with evolution?
What has the alphabet got to do with evolution?

Seriously, if I didn't know better, I'd think some of you were clutching at straws, non-existent ones at that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 05:39 am
Really?

Ya think?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 06:14 am
yeh , but dont you watch train wrecks?
0 Replies