cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:43 pm
hocum alex also breaks one of god's laws that says, "You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image...nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the Lord your God." Lev 26:1

So hocum alex uses the image of god himself for his avatar. Ain't that a sin? He'll burn in hell for shur....for breaking god's law. LOL
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:59 pm
Setanta wrote:
Feeble analogy--you obviously know nothing about agriculture. The word broadcast originates from the sowing of grain. All one need do is cast the seeds on fertile ground, wait for the rain, and nature will take care of the rest.

You seriously need to get over your messianic self. You offer nothing here but linguistically ludicrous pap and pretend that it's wisdom. It's not. It is quite simply mental chewing gum--lot's of flavor (for those who can stand it) and no substance.

My child with such immaturity and in application in work I would never give you a job in my garden.
You are an anti-estethical,anti-beauty person.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:02 am
I am not your child, and i rather doubt that you are even older than i. As you know nothing of me, your contention that i am anti-anything is not simply ludicrous and stupid, it is slander. You know nothing of my attitude toward beauty nor esthetics. That you inferentially purport to be an esthete yourself is pathetic.

As i've said, you need to get over your messainic complex--you ain't Jesus, and Jesus is no one i've ever admired, so drop the phoney act and the long-suffering tone. It's crap, and everyone here can see that.
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:02 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
hocum alex also breaks one of god's laws that says, "You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image...nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the Lord your God." Lev 26:1

So hocum alex uses the image of god himself for his avatar. Ain't that a sin? He'll burn in hell for shur....for breaking god's law. LOL

Very Happy Go and tell that to orthodox christians.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:04 am
mr_me642 wrote:
lots o' things aren;t written in the bible. The bible doesn't say women cant be priests.

Yes, but it does say that women must not speak in church. What good would be a priest that could not speak in church?

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Quote:
34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:04 am
Say Jesus, is it your deep devotion to beauty and esthetics that makes you sneer at Orthodox Christians?
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:09 am
Setanta wrote:
I am not your child, and i rather doubt that you are even older than i. As you know nothing of me, your contention that i am anti-anything is not simply ludicrous and stupid, it is slander. You know nothing of my attitude toward beauty nor esthetics. That you inferentially purport to be an esthete yourself is pathetic.

As i've said, you need to get over your messainic complex--you ain't Jesus, and Jesus is no one i've ever admired, so drop the phoney act and the long-suffering tone. It's crap, and everyone here can see that.

My dear child,you are a new soul on earth and you try to debate about life as if you were a Master of Wisdom.
What you need is love and nothing else!
Like a little flower that needs water to grow up! Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:11 am
Hey Jesus, i gotta news flash for ya: i am not your child, i am not dear to you, i am not new to this world, and you are the joker who is attempting to set himself up as a "Master of Wisdom."

You babble nonsense, and convince yourself you are speaking wisdom. Say something coherent, and people might take you seriously. As it is now, you are the laughing stock of this site--as well you deserve to be.
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:15 am
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Setanta wrote:
Say Jesus, is it your deep devotion to beauty and esthetics that makes you sneer at Orthodox Christians?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:17 am
Setanta wrote:
Hey Jesus, i gotta news flash for ya: i am not your child, i am not dear to you, i am not new to this world, and you are the joker who is attempting to set himself up as a "Master of Wisdom."

You babble nonsense, and convince yourself you are speaking wisdom. Say something coherent, and people might take you seriously. As it is now, you are the laughing stock of this site--as well you deserve to be.

I am ever ready for sacrifice.
Stones that I recieve are like rose petals to me. :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:41 am
How very wonderfully messianic of you . . . how sad that it is only electrons which get thrown your way, kinda puts a crimp in your role as savior crucified for our sins, doesn't it.

Tell me something Jesus--we already know you despise the Orthodox Christians, no doubt on a basis of your esthetic devotion to love and beauty--can you explain some of your other behavior to me? Why did you blast the fig tree and cause it to wither, just because you couldn't have a fig when you wanted one? You did know that figs weren't in season, right? And that poor man, the swineherd, why did you drive a devil out of a man and into his swine--why did you capriciously destroy his livelihood and leave him and his family facing starvation? Was that also a manifestation of your devotion to beauty and love?
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:54 am
SA came to this world in an Christian Orthodox family and country(ex-yougoslavia, 33 years ago)Since then, hes traveling,moving a lot...

However painfull may some personal or national experience appear,everything in this world is done for our own sake.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:06 am
Speaking of yourself in the third person, now, huh? That's never a good sign. So tell me, Jesus, do you hate the Orthodox because of the way you were treated by the Serbs, did you expect better from the Orthodox, and were disappointed? God, getting anything like sense out of you is like pullin' teeth. By the way, if you're thirty-three (which sounds dubious, given that that is the age at which the alleged Christ was allegedly crucified), then i'm old enough to be your father. So drop the "my child" horseshit, 'K?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:10 am
So Jesus, if you're thrity-three now, and you make it thirty-four without being crucified (remember, having electrons thrown at you doesn't count), is that gonna put a crimp in your messiah complex? Maybe you already have an escape clause prepared, huh?
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:11 am
My dear friend,
My identitiy is not merely what you consider that is yours!
The name given to the body will last its span of life.
This is not You.
Find who you really are and youll find the secret formula for immortality.
This is your true Self-identity.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:27 am
Sounds like the old Christian Gnostics. They thought they had the secret knowledge that would give their soul immortal life. They saw Jesus as a messenger, not a God. Understanding Jesus's message, and not Jesus himself, was the key to salvation.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:32 am
Well, Jesus, in the first place, you and i are not friends. Although i might not object to your friendship, it is a fact at this moment that we are not friends. I understand your good will, but it is misplaced, as you know nothing of me an my beliefs and my purposes. You continue to spout off statements from authority, an authority no one here has any reason to believe you possess. This is why you are not taken seriously here. I know, you got that martyrdom thing going on, but this is really sad, because you are so divorced from reality. It would be very hard for anyone to be your friend, because the preaching and the messianic martyrdom thing get really old, really quickly--no one is going to put up with your nonsense for very long. You're very lonely in this world, aren't you?
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:12 am
It is partially true.I believe I understand better the meaning of your words than you do.

Truely speaking,my son,your only friend is God and none else.

Those that you consider as your frieds are not better than shadows if you want to be honest with yourself!

We are all alone even surrounded by people.Think about it.

I preach not martyrodom which belong to fanatic people of your kind.

Fanatism comes from uncontrolled emotionnal level of thinking and is due to spiritual immaturity. :wink:
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:58 am
shiyacic aleksandar, thank you for turning this thread into a Christian-bashing fest...we were actually having a decent conversation til you showed up.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 05:31 am
Once again, Jesus, i'm not your son--as i pointed out, i am old enough to be your father, although if that were true, i'd never admit it. You say that i am a "fanatic" of a certain kind, which you do not specify. The irony is immense, and your contention about immaturity and emotional "thinking" far more applicable to you than to anyone else here. I have not the least doubt that you will continue your search for martyrdom and apotheosis as a messiah, but it has been entertaining.
0 Replies