brahmin

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 09:00 am
Evolution is the child of the Sumerian manuscript, the Enuma Elish.

google and read it.
0 Replies

mr me642

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:27 am
Ever thouight that maybe God set evolution in motion?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:56 am
Quote, "Ever thouight that maybe God set evolution in motion?" Not according to the bible. The bible sets the earth's age at about 6,000 years.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 12:11 pm
That's the whole idea behind ID, or at least one version of it.
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 12:48 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Quote, "Ever thouight that maybe God set evolution in motion?" Not according to the bible. The bible sets the earth's age at about 6,000 years.

This is not written in the Bible.
0 Replies

mr me642

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 01:01 pm
lots o' things aren;t written in the bible. The bible doesn't say women cant be priests.
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 01:10 pm
Jesus went to synagogues to elevate rabbis spirits and generaly said He was against that type of shrine structure.
Do you really think he came to promote new socail roles.For man or for woman?No.
Jesus came unically to promote the language of the Heart.
0 Replies

mr me642

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 01:13 pm
DAMNIT shut up about the heart. the heart purpose in the body is to PUMP BLOOD. from now on, please use mind. People's emotions generate in the mind, not the heart. you cannot disprove that. Or if you dont want to use mind, use spirit. Both of thos are fine. JUST NOT HEART!!
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 01:16 pm
What you need my dear friend is self-respect by giving up impulsive language and mechanical knowledge.
To succeed in this operation you must use good feelings which arise from your Heart.- Very Happy
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 02:36 pm
This guy schiyacic is back in the times of Egypt when they thought the heart had the "feelings," and that's the reason why they sucked out the brains before mummifying the pharaohs. He still thnks like the people living over two thousand years ago. Unfortunately, he'll never advance in his thinking to contemporary times as long as he thinks from the heart. LOL
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 02:52 pm
In the time of Egypt many people were more advanced than you,my dear child.

If you read few books of Divine wisdom of any period of human history,you will find such noble souls who gave lessons to mankind even before Egypt.

Your point of view show your level of total illeterate person in spirituality.

Dont think your civilisation is more advanced than Egyptians,it is just different,uncomparable.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 03:16 pm
betcha the Gyptians didnt have Reeses peanut butter cups.
I rest my case
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 03:47 pm
So what, now the joker thinks he Hey-Zeus? Or he wants us to think so? You sure as hell don't need a case of Reese's to have plenty of nuts around here.
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:13 pm
When you scatter seeds on the surface of the soil they do not germinate. You have to plant them inside the soil. So too, My words, if scattered on the surface, will not germinate and grow into a tree of knowledge and yield the fruit of wisdom.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:23 pm
Feeble analogy--you obviously know nothing about agriculture. The word broadcast originates from the sowing of grain. All one need do is cast the seeds on fertile ground, wait for the rain, and nature will take care of the rest.

You seriously need to get over your messianic self. You offer nothing here but linguistically ludicrous pap and pretend that it's wisdom. It's not. It is quite simply mental chewing gum--lot's of flavor (for those who can stand it) and no substance.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:46 pm
Egypt's advance stagnated about three thousand years ago, and never went beyond that. They are now one of the poorest countries on this planet.

Egypt is 42 in the GDP ranking as of 2003. If you visit Egypt today, many still live in mud huts.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 05:38 pm
shiyacic aleksandar wrote:
Your point of view show your level of total illeterate person in spirituality.
Alex; Why should we pay attention to an illiterate person who refuses to use spell check?

Your failure to do so shows either a lack of respect for your readers or a complete disassociation from reality. I suspect both.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 07:41 pm
howcum alex is the new fish? I think his avatar is sweet. Its a hippy guy rollin a booger no?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:31 pm
'Cause puglia went away.http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/crybaby.gif
0 Replies

shiyacic aleksandar

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:38 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Egypt's advance stagnated about three thousand years ago, and never went beyond that. They are now one of the poorest countries on this planet.

Egypt is 42 in the GDP ranking as of 2003. If you visit Egypt today, many still live in mud huts.

And America will follow the example as all the empires,my child.
0 Replies