timberlandko

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:07 am
Turns out there may have been a glitch which mighta had somethin' to do with those symptoms - its s'posed ta be fixed now; somebody wanna check and see if is?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 12:01 pm
It's fixed now...I uploaded a new avatar this morning without any problems. Thank you Smile
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 08:14 pm
And thank you for the report and the feedback ... couldn'ta done it without ya Laughing
0 Replies

barbarar

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 05:16 am
About Avatar
Hi Craven de Kere,
I was wondering if you could shink a school picture for me!
If so how would I send it to you?
I am new on your forum.
Barbara Question
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:07 am
Hi, barbarar, and welcome to A2K. To resize an image yourself, you can use Irfanview ... small footprint, no spyware, very easy to use, fairly flexible, and free. With it, you can set an image size by pixels, and it will convert just about any image file type to any other. It does lotsa other stuff too ... pretty handy.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:17 am
I needs to keep this thread handy. o dont mind me ifn I BM on it
0 Replies

barbarar

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 05:43 pm
About Avatar
Hi Craven de Kere,
Thank you for helping me and welcoming me to this site.
I did try to go on Irfanview, but I think the site is down
right now, does that happen once in a while, and it was not
in english. It sounds like a good place to make pictures smaller.
Barbara
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 06:06 pm
I'm not Craven de Kere .... he's real, but he ain't me. I'm timber. Anyhow - yeah ... seems Irfanview's site is down - sorry; didn't check the link. Sorta surprisin' - never seen that site go down before. Oh well.

Here's an alternate download site - I just checked, it works.
0 Replies

barbarar

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 04:36 am
About Avatar
Sorry timberlandko, I did not notice the name when I reply.
I did go to download.com to get Irfanview and now I have to learn
how to use it! Do you know this software well, if so could you
walk me through how to shink a picture to 6KB.
Thanks again,
Barbara Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Jackofalltrades

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:31 am
HELP!! I tried to put an avatar in my profile. I am on the MPVclub.com and took the avatar I use there (right click copy-right click paste to here and submit). It didn't show up. http://rubba_duckee111.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/12chirpsmiley.gif I am trying it here to see if it works Question
0 Replies

Jackofalltrades

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:33 am
OK it worked here (The chirp smiley) but I think it is too big, so I tried to put it with my signature Question Question
0 Replies

Jackofalltrades

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:34 am
ok I think I got it now will try again Embarrassed
0 Replies

Jackofalltrades

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:37 am
ok here's what happened. I did the right click copy-paste thing. It worked above like it should, but when I try to use it in my Sig, the [img] at both ends dissappears Question
0 Replies

Jackofalltrades

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:41 am
I see the information below in my Signature, but it is missing the [img] at the beginning and end. THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY HMMMMMMMMMMM? :wink:
0 Replies

Jackofalltrades

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:50 am
I tried to use it as my avatar again and got an error message that said the image has to be gif, jpeg or png(?). It is a gif image so now what? I'll be gone for a few days so I'll check in when I get back. BTW I love the format of this site. I belong to the Edit: Moderator: link deleted and their site is almost identical. Very user friendly (almost as easy to use as my toaster :wink: ) If you get a chance go to their web site Edit: Moderator: link deleted and check out their View More Emoticons. Lots of good ones, but you have more important things I'm sure.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 08:45 am
Hi Jackofalltrades, welcome to a2k.

It looks like you got your avatar working. Or is this not what you were trying for?

By the way, on your Profile page, in the instructions for the signature, it says "Please do not place links or images in your signature."
0 Replies

Jackofalltrades

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 02:30 am
Embarrassed Sorry, I didn't think about the chirp smiley being a link, guess that's why it didn't work. The avatar I am currently using isn't the one I originally tried to use, but it is a picture I really like of a sign at a Mom and Pop grocery way out in the boonies in a town called Ballico (Ca) near Modesto. If you can't read it it says "We don't know where Mom is but Pop's in the cooler" Laughing I'll try to cleanup the image when I have more time.
0 Replies

TrickyRicky

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 09:55 am
could you help me?
could someone please make
s into an avatar for me?

thihttp://www.able2know.com/forums/profile.php?mode=activate&u=36687&act_key=477d9d18545

Thanks in advance

Trick
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 10:56 am
Well, OK, but I ain't real sure this is whatchya had in mind

http://img110.exs.cx/img110/7822/capture033020051046063um.jpg

but it is what lies at the link you provided (once the link was corrected - you apparently split the word "This" with the actual link, which is
http://www.able2know.com/forums/profile.php?mode=activate&u=36687&act_key=477d9d18545 )
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:17 pm
You should look here. May be the answer.
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48650&highlight=
0 Replies