The creepiest girl I have ever met.

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 01:55 am
There was this girl whom I met in a foreign socials I attended few weeks ago. We have been hanging out together for two weeks. Two days ago, she asked me to meet her parents and I did. When I arrived at their house, I was wondering why it was so dark when it was still day time. I ignored it and rang the doorbell. She went out and let me in. Their house is pretty big and well--- classic type. I asked where her parents were and she led me to them. We made it to the dining room and what welcomed my eyes made my heart skip a bit. There were many food served, however, her parents were not there. IT WAS JUST A FRAME OF HER PARENTS’ PHOTO. So, I was thinking her parents have died. She somehow comprehended what I was thinking and suddenly confirmed her parents died in a car accident five years ago. What scared me the most was when she started talking to them and introduced me. I was like, “okay… this is pretty weird and creepy.” We have dined with her parents (picture frames). Then, we went to her room. The moment I stepped inside her room, I told myself I would never see this girl again. Guess what? Her room’s floor was filled with red lighted candles and pictures of her parents. I really can’t imagine how I made it outside her house. She really was creepy. Next time, I will surely check the woman’s background before hanging out with her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,244 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 06:16 am
@creepedout38,
Poor girl. She is stuck in mourning. The kindest thing you can do is to give her a referral to a grief counselor, preferably an elderly woman.
0 Replies