Real Music

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:39 pm
@coldjoint,
“Robert E. Lee was a Brutal Slave Master”

Activist’s call to rename Louisiana School Goes Viral.

We play a video that has now gone viral from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where community activist Gary Chambers Jr. calls out members of the Lee High School school board for their racism during a June 18 meeting to discuss a resolution to rename the school, which is named after Confederate General Robert E. Lee.

Published June 22, 2020

hightor

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
BLM was founded by "trained Marxists" they have said so themselves.

Who trained them?
Quote:
It is an American symbol that says nothing but good about this country.

You mean letting all those dirty furriners in to take good Amurkin jobs?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:53 pm
@hightor,
Cheap products are the opium for the masses who work service industry jobs where once we made things in this country.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 02:01 pm
@Real Music,
I admit I have never thought about what it must be like to be a black descendent from slaves going to schools and driving cars on roads named after slave owners. It would be like Jewish children going to schools named after Hitler or something along those lines. Why is the concept so hard to emphasize with for some people? I honestly don't see how a white person can't see symbols of the confederacy as being intolerable for decedents of slaves in our country.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 02:03 pm
@hightor,
He's a moron. Trying explaining straw gun sales to him. He'll just tell you its capitalism in action and that the individual packing is the only one responsible.

Suggest common sense legislation like limits on purchases or no private sales not middled by a gun shop. When I sold my AR-15 from Texas to a friend in Iowa I had to do it through a licensed/registered entity. I never felt like that was Federal overreach and it provided a paper trail where that rifle came from and where it went. That's not even required anymore, but back then if I was moving a lot of weapons or my friend was buying a lot a flag went up.

Why can't there be a Federal registry for all weapons? Wouldn't that at least meet 2nd Amendment calls for a "well regulated militia"? If someone's prized AR-15 went missing or was stolen wouldn't a register help get it back?
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 03:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
still more proof you're fooling yourself.

No fooling. Look at all the histrionics progressives launch into whenever I post facts that they want to whitewash.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 03:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Oralloy was posting that China stole jobs!

Have you ever told the truth even once in your life?

Let's see a cite of me saying any such thing.

And enough with your illegal vote-down abuse.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 03:21 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I honestly don't see how a white person can't see symbols of the confederacy as being intolerable for decedents of slaves in our country.

If they don't like that Southerners are proud of being Southerners, they can always move someplace else.
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 03:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
He's a moron. Trying explaining straw gun sales to him. He'll just tell you its capitalism in action and that the individual packing is the only one responsible.

A clear sign that progressives have no facts or logic is when they start making up opposing arguments instead of letting other people speak for themselves.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
common sense legislation like limits on purchases

It never fails that someone who opposes civil liberties will invoke common sense.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Why can't there be a Federal registry for all weapons?

Because progressives would then abuse that registry to violate people's civil liberties.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Wouldn't that at least meet 2nd Amendment calls for a "well regulated militia"?

No.

Militiamen would have the right to real M-16s (not limited to semi-auto-only). They would also have the right to grenades and grenade launchers, and 84mm bazookas.

If we ever bring back the militia I'm going to buy a whole closet full of 84mm bazookas. No amount of body armor will be able to withstand a direct hit from one of those. Mr. Green

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT4
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 11:42 pm
@oralloy,
Southern heritage is tjust as much the heritage of black southern descendents of slaves as of white slave holders' descendants and they damned well have a perfect heritage right to their views as KKK members do. 180000 ex slaves fought for the right to jjoin t he Union army and then fought for their freedom.
that's the true southern heritage, not the diehard segregationist battle flag boys. Why dokn't you suggest that the white guys move somewhere else if they donh't liked the NASCAR ban I'm sure they'd like Antarctica in summer., it's so WHITE
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 11:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
https://images2.imgbox.com/d3/ee/Vp1sbY4H_o.jpg
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 12:05 am
@MontereyJack,
Soccer team gets a surprise when they kneel in support of cop-killing thugs:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1299589/Burnley-White-Lives-Matter-Ben-Mee-Man-City-Etihad-Stadium-Premier-League-News

https://images2.imgbox.com/fb/3a/8UlJjjyY_o.jpg
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 12:09 am
@oralloy,
Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, the racist backlash against the Black Lives Matter movement across Europe is a trend by neo-Nazis and football Hooligans.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 12:11 am
@Walter Hinteler,
People can object to cop-killing thugs without being racist.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 12:23 am
@hightor,
The statue herself is a foreigner, as Walter reminded.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 12:53 am
I am retired. At one time the factory I worked in was located in a town with 4 large factories employing 12000 workers. Today in this same town is one factory employing 400 people. Industry moved to Mexico, china Japan, and other countries in order to take advantage of cheap labor. None understands why people don't have the money to buy products?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:13 am
@oralloy,
yEAH, THE TEAM IS ASHAMED OF THE BANNER AND DISAVOW IT. NOT THEIR IDEA. ONCE AGAIN YOU'RE ON THE RACIST SIDE.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:15 am
@MontereyJack,
There is nothing racist about opposing a bunch of thugs who want to murder police officers.

Did you see the picture of the cops stopping traffic so people could cover blue paint over the "black lives matter" someone wrote in the street?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:19 am
@oralloy,
when they are not cop kilim thugs, but are baselessly and and illogically accused of it by racist thugs,they are blameless but the racist thugs are at fault.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:20 am
@MontereyJack,
BLM demand that police officers be prevented from defending themselves when black people murder them.

That makes BLM a bunch of murdering thugs.

Did you see the picture of the cops stopping traffic so people could cover blue paint over the "black lives matter" someone wrote in the street?

https://images2.imgbox.com/28/da/vJrfjdfv_o.jpg

https://twitter.com/CopWatchSTL/status/1274418541241012226