bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 01:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Go look again. I met Angela Davis in '68 and she had blue eyes. Go back to my post and look again.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 01:13 pm
@Lash,
Lets see that link.

And again, so what even if you could? SO WHAT?

When did she make the claim and how how long has DNA testing for consumers become available.

Unless you can document your claim, I'm done. And if you can - SO WHAT?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 01:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I met Angela Davis in '68 and she had blue eyes.

She had blue contacts. None of this changes the fact Warren is liar that used her fake heritage to get over on people. Does it? I think we are done with this conversation. You have a problem with admitting you are wrong even when proven wrong.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 01:23 pm
@layman,
I
m not sure what your point, if any, is here, but if Robert had sung anything remotely like that in the 30s and it had been released, he'd have been lynched.
layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Go look again. I met Angela Davis in '68 and she had blue eyes. Go back to my post and look again.

She was wearing contact lenses, fool.
layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:06 pm
@layman,
Oh, wait, now I see that CJ done said that.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Met her at a Commie USA rally, no doubt. Anyone can look at your post (her picture) and see that you're completely deluded.

Next.
layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:15 pm
@layman,
While we're on the topic, leave it to a lyin, criminal commie like Davis to try to appropriate "white culture," and pass herself off as something she aint, eh?

I bet that girl wishes she were around in the 1930's so she coulda hooked up with Hitler as a blue-eyed Aryan, ya know?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

I
m not sure what your point, if any, is here, but if Robert had sung anything remotely like that in the 30s and it had been released, he'd have been lynched.

Of course Robert didn't sing that. He aint no damn fool, runnin round playin the victim. He coulda sung it about a lot of fools these days, though.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:31 pm
Amrose Bierce wrote:
RESPONSIBILITY, n. A detachable burden easily shifted to the shoulders of God, Fate, Fortune, Luck or one's neighbor. In the days of astrology it was customary to unload it upon a star.
layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:39 pm
@layman,
Aint nuthin my damn fault, eh? Sure, I'm a miserable failure in life, but looky here, I am a ______(insert your victim status of choice, e.g., black, woman, muslim, illegal alien, homo, transgender, injun, etc.) who is systematically oppressed 24/7, caincha see?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:56 pm
Speaking of genes, destiny, and all, Muddy Waters had a tale to tell along them lines, eh?

0 Replies

nononono

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 04:15 pm
@hightor,
hightor,

How do I contact A2K support?

https://able2know.org/contact/ doesn't work. I get no response.
snood

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 04:21 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

hightor,

How do I contact A2K support?

https://able2know.org/contact/ doesn't work. I get no response.

That’s weird, I got a response almost immediately using that same address.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 04:22 pm
@snood,
So do I. Interesting, isn't it?
nononono

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 04:33 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
So do I. Interesting, isn't it?

yes it is interesting, because it proves they are treating me differently and not applying objective standards of rules to everyone equally.

I even updated my email address here and keep checking the spam folder, nothing.

I have messaged them several times, no response at all.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 04:48 pm
Quote:
If there's one thing A2K is known for, it's being fair and balanced and respecting free speech.

I have been on other forums. They let you say a lot more than other forums and they do not permanently ban anyone. That might be as good as it gets.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 04:58 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
yes it is interesting, because it proves they are treating me differently and not applying objective standards of rules to everyone equally.

That certainly might be one way of looking at it.

Another way of looking at it is nobody's interested in buying what you're selling, including moderation.

I never get high ratings and I know part of the reason is a lot of people aren't buying what I'm selling.

When you heap abuse on someone I down thumb you, just like you down thumb me. And that's OK. I'll start worrying when you start thumbing me up.

I admit I'm as dumb as you think I am. I don't get how you are being abused even if you got thumbed down by the same person 100 times. I do see how you abuse people directly. Like that nasty little introduction you gave me and you gave izzy. And I thumbed you down both times. Neither one of us said anything to you.

If you want to get to the bottom of the abuse you feel is so rampant here on a2k.org, I suggest you start at your mirror.

As long as you speak civilly to me, I will respond to you.

Livinglava gets it. He stay civil and we correspond and I don't agree with him nor he with me and I don't thumb him down. Stop slagging me and we can talk. Keep the crap up and its thumbsdownsville for you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 05:01 pm
@coldjoint,
And that's the truth.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 05:08 pm
this is my old handle.

Also, I just followed you layman. You're one of the only honest people on this site. I'm sorry you get so much abuse for being honest.