layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 11:07 am
After his 4 years of loyal service, Putin has decided to do something in return for Trump.

His thugs are out collecting dirt, true or otherwise, to give to Trump to use against Biden.

Of course they have their own independent interest in seeing Trump re-elected, so you can't really say they're doing it as a favor.

Either way, they're doing it, and Trump now has a huge "dossier" on Biden which have been given to his FBI henchmen and which will be leaked to major newspapers when the time is ripe.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 11:11 am
@snood,
Quote:
A black or a progressive of any race? Doesn’t “any race” include black?

In my mind when I posed the question, yes.

I just feel Biden owes a lot to the black community, they came out strong and turned the primary race in his favor and the rest of us followed suit.

Also, we don't repeat of 16' where progressives stay home or vote third or worst of all Trump, so a progressive might be a better choice. But then most of the revolutionary movement who refuse to accept the democratic choice, might not accept Warren or maybe not any other progressive. They would look at whoever it is as a traitor.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 11:13 am
@snood,
Quote:
You keep that energy, and make sure you post here on 11/4/20!

I can't guarantee if I will be here but I can guarantee Trump will win the election, even if the majority of A2K does not vote for him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 01:48 pm
The true agenda of the cheatin Dems is now explicitly revealed, eh?

Quote:
Ex-Clinton lawyer threatens to sue Nevada unless ballot harvesting permitted

A prominent Democratic lawyer who represented Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign is threatening to sue the state of Nevada unless it immediately suspends prosecutions for ballot harvesting before the June 9 primary, among a slew of other demands, according to a letter obtained by Fox News on Tuesday. Marc Elias isnow representing the Nevada Democratic Party. Elias, among other things, is known for his role hiring private research firm Fusion GPS to probe Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign – efforts which resulted in the discredited anti-Trump dossier.

Writing on April 10 to Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske, a Republican, Elias first took aim at Nevada Revised Statutes section 293.330(4), which prohibits ballot harvesting and permits only certain individuals, like family members, to return ballots. Ballot harvesting, or the practice of allowing political operatives and others to collect voters’ ballots and turn them in en masse to polling stations, has drawn bipartisan concerns of fraud from election watchers.

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chief of Staff Richard Walters said:
“Democrats’ entire strategy is to legalize ballot harvesting nationwide, and this letter proves it. Sending far-left activists door-to-door to collect ballots not only jeopardizes people’s health, it threatens the security of their ballot. The last thing our country needs during a time of crisis is to weaken confidence in our elections, but that is exactly what would happen if Democrats get their way.”

In 2018, despite holding substantial leads on Election Day, many Republican candidates in California saw their advantage shrink, and then disappear, as late-arriving Democratic votes were counted in the weeks following the election. Many observers pointed to the Democrats' use of ballot harvesting as a key to their success in the elections.

=====

Elias also demanded that Nevada "require mail-in ballots be sent to all registered voters in Nevada, not just those in an active status. Republicans have argued that many states fail to adequately clean up their voter rolls. Last year, California was forced to remove 1.5 million ineligible voters after a court settlement last year when California's rolls showed a registration of 112 percent

In Orange County – once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state – every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Any attempt to curb Dem cheating is VOTER SUPPRESSION, I tells ya!
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 02:57 pm
@layman,
Gee, that sounds exactly what the republicans have been doing about Corrupt Donald Trump for the last four years.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 02:58 pm
@layman,
Lunacy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 03:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Gee, that sounds exactly what the republicans have been doing about Corrupt Donald Trump for the last four years.

Republicans are harvesting ballots? Let's have an example. I do not expect one, but I thought I would try. Bogus. Nonsense. Laughing Laughing Laughing
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 03:30 pm
@coldjoint,
North Carolina, 2018
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 04:12 pm
Anyone can break a law, whatever it is. That aint the point. The Dems want to make vote harvesting legal. That way, when they dump 400-500 ballots at a time and no one can complain.

Of course they also want to keep the hundreds of thousands of dead people,whose vote they cast every year on "active voter" status, too.

They know they always can, and always will, outcheat any republicans, especially in all the corrupt major cities which have been strictly controlled by them for decades.

Obama's training grounds, Chicago, may be the worst in the country in that respect.
layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 04:30 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Obama's training grounds, Chicago, may be the worst in the country in that respect.

For those of you who don't, and don't want to, remember, here's a little reminder:

Obama got his start as a "community organizer" in Chicago, working for Acorn, whose massive voter fraud is legendary.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 04:46 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Thousands of voter registration forms faked, officials say

CROWN POINT, Indiana (CNN) -- More than 2,000 voter registration forms filed in northern Indiana's Lake County by a liberal activist group this week have turned out to be bogus, election officials said Thursday. The group -- the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN -- already faces allegations of filing fraudulent voter registrations in Nevada and faces investigations in other state

And in Lake County, home to the long-depressed steel town of Gary, the bipartisan Elections Board has stopped processing a stack of about 5,000 applications delivered just before the October 6 registration deadline after the first 2,100 turned out to be phony.

"All the signatures looked exactly the same," Ruthann Hoagland, a Republican on the board. "Everything on the card filled out looks exactly the same.

Over the past four years, a dozen states have investigated complaints of fraudulent registrations filed by ACORN. On Tuesday, Nevada authorities raided an ACORN office in Las Vegas, Nevada, where workers are accused of registering members of the Dallas Cowboys football team.

A subsidiary of the group was paid $800,000 by Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's campaign to register voters for the 2008 primaries, and ACORN's political wing endorsed Obama back in February.

Brian Mellor, an ACORN attorney in Boston, said: "We believe their purpose is to attack ACORN and suppress votes,"

https://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/09/acorn.fraud.claims/

Note that the story comes from CN ******* N.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 04:55 pm
Quote:
Ex-ACORN worker: 'I paid the price' for voter registration fraud

SEATTLE, Washington (CNN) -- Clifton Mitchell helped register nearly 2,000 voters for the community group ACORN. But not one of them actually existed.

They took addresses from homeless shelters, used fake birthdays and Social Security numbers and took names from baby books to create voters out of thin air.

"Every day I'd go to the library and get a newspaper," Mitchell said. "I had one guy who'd go to the phone book. Everyone had different methods."

ACORN was fined $25,000 The group is under investigation in 10 states for voter registration fraud.

CNN asked Clifton Mitchell whether he and his team, at any point, got together to try to rig the election.

"When I did it, when my team did it, it wasn't to steal any election," Mitchell said. "They're just trying to keep a job. But understand, I blame myself. I can only blame myself."

https://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/22/voter.fraud/
coldjoint

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 05:17 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Ex-ACORN worker:

Part of the Obama army. No conscience necessary.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 05:22 pm
The nice thing about registering fake voters is that you can thereafter harvest their "votes" (as completed by you) dump them off by the thousands, and never run the risk that the real voters will show up to expose you.

Something Obama knew well. That's why he paid $800,000 for these registrations, eh?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 06:29 pm
Quote:
Bernie Sanders said Tuesday that it would be “irresponsible” for his loyalists not to support Joe Biden, warning that progressives who “sit on their hands” in the months ahead would simply enable President Donald Trump’s reelection.
AP

Peter Daou has tweeted today that he now finds himself to the left of Sanders and Chomsky. There's only one way in which this "makes sense".

It's in the same manner as William Barr or georgeob or such claiming or believing that they are more truly Catholic than the Pope.
layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 07:08 pm
@blatham,
Chomsky and Burnie may think they're being "practical," but it's the opposite. Backing a loser is never the practical thing to do.

Nuthin new for Chompsky, though. He's a natural-born loser:

Chompsky wrote:
I was always on the side of the losers.

Needless to say, Burnie is an expert at losing too, eh?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 07:39 pm
@layman,
As I've said before, I think the ideal voting pattern would be for Trump to win 48 states by 1 vote each, but lose California and New York by tens of millions of votes.

It would be entertaining to see the cheese-eaters running around once again claiming victory for the next 4 years, all while attacking the U.S. Constitution, which they do 24/7 anyway, but, still....
layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 07:49 pm
@layman,
Think about it. Whether Biden won NY and CA by one vote or 10 million votes, the result would be identical.

On the other hand, if electoral college votes were distributed proportionately, instead of on a "winner take all" basis. Trump's landslide would be even greater, because he would get a share of those votes too.

In the first scenario, Trump would win 454-84.

If he got 1/3 of the NY/CA votes, the final tally would be 482-56.

Either way, the cheese-eaters would claim Biden "really" won, of course.
layman

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 08:09 pm
One thing Biden and Hillary Clinton have in common is that they have both two lost presidential campaigns already.

After November, Biden will beat her out on the loser's chart. Third time aint gunna be the charm, Joey, sorry.

On the other hand, chances are also good that Hillary will take the "biggest loser" title after she replaces Biden as the Dem candidate.

So I guess the main question is not who's going to win. That's not even an issue.

At this point, the only real question is who will be the biggest loser in history? Biden or Clinton?

According to the cheese-eaters, Biden's best asset is that he is "electable." Heh.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 08:51 pm
@layman,
You do realize that's not the way it woulk work, because it wouldn't apply to just NY and CA butALL the states would be distributed proportionally, so Trump would up losing a whole lot of electoral votes in states hhe won very narrowly if the vote there was distributed proportionally too. And the close to 20% of the electoral college that is made anti democratically by the Electors representing senators can skew the proportionality too. I haven't seen any calculations for the entire 50 states.