layman

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 07:39 pm
Curiously, this guy only seems to eat cheese 90% of the for some reason. 10% is plenty enough to get his ass excommunicated from the left-wing cheese-eating circle, I figure.

Quote:
Bill Maher blasts 'PC' uproar over 'Chinese virus' label

President Trump and others sparked a national debate by referring to the disease as the "Chinese coronavirus" or the "Wuhan virus" because it began infecting people in Wuhan, China.

But critics of the labels called them "racist" and "xenophobic," insisting such terms would incite hate crimes against Asian-Americans.

Maher mocked the complainers: "It's not racist to point out that eating bats is bats--- crazy," Maher exclaimed before citing experts including Dr. Anthony Fauci who have sounded the alarm on wet markets and the consumption of exotic animals."

"So when someone says, 'What if people hear Chinese Virus and blame China?' the answer is, 'We should blame China.'

"We can't afford the luxury anymore of non-judginess towards a country with habits that kill millions of people everywhere. Because this isn't the first time. SARS came from China. And the bird flu. And the Hong Kong flu. The Asian flu. Viruses come from China just like shortstops come from the Dominican Republic."

"Maybe to we need use that iron fist and pound it down like the whole world depends on it because it kind of does."

Mahr looks like another "snitch" who will now be persona non grata with the cheese-eaters, eh?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 07:47 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Curiously, this guy only seems to eat cheese 90% of the for some reason

He has gone out of his way to attack Islam. He is smart enough to know that religion is dangerous. His lefty friends do not like that.
layman

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 08:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
He has gone out of his way to attack Islam.

Yeah, that was Christopher "Hitch the Snitch" Hitchens' unforgivable transgression, too.

Cheese-eaters subscribe to the maxim that "an enemy of my enemy is my friend." That's why the love islam, i.e. because their enemy is the U.S. and western culture in general. They both HATE America.
layman

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:52 pm
Long about time for a tune about how great America is, I figure. Here's some white boys doin a good ole Chuck Berry tune, eh?

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:12 pm
@layman,
Another nutty post. Jihadis are a small subset of Islam. Most Muslims have no intention of attacking America. They do wish we'd leave them alone.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Jihadis are a small subset of Islam

Wrong. jihad is a religious obligation. No jihad, no paradise. You should not talk about what you do not know a damn thing about.

You can troll me, but not about Islam. I will call your total ignorance out every time.
layman

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Another nutty post. Jihadis are a small subset of Islam. Most Muslims have no intention of attacking America. They do wish we'd leave them alone.

Yeah, leave them alone to throw gays off of 10 story buildings and then have the crowd waiting below beat them with clubs for a good long spell for good measure, eh?

Leave them alone to stone women to death if they "allow" themselves to get raped and even invite it by not wearing a burka.

Funny how much blind support they get from left-wing gays and women, eh?
layman

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:42 pm
@layman,
Personally, I kinda see their point about gays, but they should leave the poor women be, eh?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:43 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Funny how much blind support they get from left-wing gays and women, eh?

It isn't funny, it is suicidal. Islam will not coexist. It says so. That is the goal it is working for, an Islamic government ruled by Sharia. As we have seen they will do anything to get there, and playing the Left for fools is fine with them.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:08 pm
@coldjoint,
You are the troll, not me. You get your interpretation of Islam apparently exclusively from malign Islamophobes. If they're the only people you read, they're the only interpretation you'll hear. They gloss :jihad" as "war". Faulty translation. It's closer to "struggle" proselytizing strongly for the faith without a necessary connotation of violence. Yes, they practice jihad, but it doesn't mean ehat you and your cohort think it means. And don't forget christianity expanded with the sword at least into the 19th century, which gave it a six century headstart on the technique.
layman

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Most Muslims have no intention of attacking America.

Quote:
Polls taken by Saudi owned Al Arabiya and Gallup suggested moderate support for the September 11 terrorist attacks within the Arab world, with 36% of Arabs polled by Al Arabiya saying the 9/11 attacks were morally justified and 26% of those polled being unsure.[46] A 2008 study, produced by Gallup, found similar results with 38.6% of Muslims questioned believing the 9/11 attacks were justified.[47] Another poll conducted, in 2005 by the Fafo Foundation in the Palestinian Authority, found that 65% of respondents supported the September 11 attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism

What does "most" have to do with it, anyway?

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:11 pm
@coldjoint,
In English "jihadi" is generally used to describe rhe violent warlike extremists, but as I say they are only a small subset of Islam, not the totality as you Islamophobes think. I actually talk to actual Muslims. Do you?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:34 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I actually talk to actual Muslims. Do you?

Irrelevant. I talk about Islam not individual Muslims. That is probably the fifth time I have said that to you. You have a comprehension problem.

One more time the Islamophobe crap is bullshit. Fear of Islam is not irrational, it is real. Ask Christians in the ME and Africa and in the ghettos in Europe.
layman

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:37 pm
@layman,
Quote:

We need to take vigilant steps to identify and eliminate jihadists. This guy had a good idea, I figure:

Quote:
John Cooksey, a Republican congressman from Louisiana, recently offered this suggestion for weeding out terrorists: "If I see someone come in and he's got a diaper on his head and a fanbelt wrapped around the diaper on his head, that guy needs to be pulled over and checked.

Cooksey went on to say: "Once stopped, they need to be pistol-whipped until they fess the **** up, at which point we bust a cap in their sorry ass."

Cooksey for Prez!

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You are the troll, not me. You get your interpretation of Islam apparently exclusively from malign Islamophobes.

My interpretation is Muhammad's interpretation and that is the only one that counts. I am not wasting my time with someone as ignorant as you on this subject.

And you are the troll with your posts like "nonsense" "bogus" You list practically 0 sources and vomit rhetoric. Dime a dozen useful idiot that only half qualifies for that job.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2020 02:49 am
@coldjoint,
You only cite biased extreme right wing opinion sources. That is a fact. They are in fact bogus opinion masquerading as fact, and that's the fact. You are trolling. Don't accuse me of your fallacies. Post some reputable sites.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2020 03:04 am
@coldjoint,
And I tell you what MMuslims ACTUALLY do and think. Just as Christians pick and choose which parts of the bible to act upon, no matter the zealots saying every word is god's word and must be obeyed, there are so many options not all of which can be obeyed simultaneously without violating some other stricture simultaneously, the same with Islam. Doesn't matter what your tame "authorities" say, the koran can be and is omterpreted differemtly.the strictures people ACTUALLY follow produce very different versions of the religion, That's why we haven't been at all out war with all Muslims for fourteen hundred years.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2020 03:06 am
@MontereyJack,
As I say, I talk to actual Muslims. I know what I'm talking about. You apparently do not.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2020 03:34 am
@layman,
Just answer the damn question, eh?

layman wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:

Most Muslims have no intention of attacking America.

Quote:
Polls taken by Saudi owned Al Arabiya and Gallup suggested moderate support for the September 11 terrorist attacks within the Arab world, with 36% of Arabs polled by Al Arabiya saying the 9/11 attacks were morally justified and 26% of those polled being unsure.[46] A 2008 study, produced by Gallup, found similar results with 38.6% of Muslims questioned believing the 9/11 attacks were justified.[47] Another poll conducted, in 2005 by the Fafo Foundation in the Palestinian Authority, found that 65% of respondents supported the September 11 attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s[/youtube]
layman

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2020 03:51 am
@layman,
I mean, like, suppose 7 muslims, all about the same height and weight, all dressed in black with black ski masks on, suddenly pull out machetes and hack up 40-50 people, then run into a house.

You know there's 7 of them, because it's all on security cameras, many witnesses, and ****.

The cops bust into the house, but now there's 8, all dressed alike. One of those is innocent. What do you do?

Let them all go, that it?